Remote Group Healing: Wekeend of November 20, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

It's eclipse season! A partial (97.4%) lunar eclipse is happening in a few hours. Next is a total solar eclipse over the South Pole on Dec 4. I believe our last solar eclipse was over the North Pole, which I find intriguing.

How does this relate to our healing session? I see an eclipse in several ways, one of which is a sort of handover of light; the direct light of the sun during daytime becomes the reflected light of the moon during the night which is eclipsed by the sun's disc. You could see the eclipse as the moment a baton is handed over from one relay racer to another; a tired runner to someone with 'fresh legs'. This, to me, is like that point of a figure 8 where the two circles meet, the calm spot, the place of potential.

Am I making sense yet :ROFL:
It's okay if you're a bit lost. I'm trying to point out that there is a calm spot within us, a place of potential and that this seems a spot where anything, including the most startling of healing magic can emerge. It's calm. It's a meeting point of the push and the pull, the light and the dark, the yin and the yang ... lots of cultures have lots of analogies and symbols for this place inside us. We all have it. Let's use it.

How to find it? I find myself starting by noticing what's tugging at my attention, fussing or moving around a bit if I need to get an annoying hair off my nose or not be sitting on a rock that's digging into me, or whatever. Once I'm done that I let what's left be there and notice it. I may notice myself notice it or I may dive right in to what's there once I'm past the annoyances, distractions and thoughts of 'I can't do this'. What happens next is always a surprise. I've written loads of my experiences of my rgh session which are often visual, though sounds, thoughts, feelings and smells are part of it too. I always find the feelings key to any understanding I manage to find.

Whatever you do this weekend, whether it's contemplate the moon and sun's interactions, sit and notice or something entirely your own I hope you enjoy it. If you feel inspired to, please share it below along with any healing requests.

1637216954702.png1637217178779.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes jackleo7878 Moudge VacyHame Phanvan Bababab Marjay Wisedonkey Alpha Hotel Joannealite and BlueHorseshoeLoves.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1637217124001.png1637217143591.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1637217209524.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was so nice to see you all. I felt so much happiness. We huged eachother and made a beautiful circle. There was a tree in the middle with golden fruit. We stept all towards the tree and stept back again. we were dancing in a way. Then the golden fruit fell out of the tree and for every single one of us there was a golden fruit. The white brotherhood came in and they positioned themselfs behind of each one of us. The tree left the circle and a beam of white light came out of the earth and radiated into the night. Then I started to feel and see pinkisch light with sparcles radiate out of my heart. It felt so healing, strong and creative. Then I saw that this light radiated outward. I felt the same light radiate outward out of all of our hearts. I felt the conection it was so fulfilling and full of love. This wave of energy became bigger and bigger. At first it filled up our circle and then it radiated out into the world and all the hearts of the people started to glow with the same loving light with us. Then I saw that our universal light of love took the dark enteties that are in our world now and were taken away out of this reality into the univerce where they will be held untill the day that they can transform into love and light again. So our pinkisch loving light created this beautiful outcome. Thank you all for the conection and remember that we can create everything we want when we connect our heartfelt emotions with our thougts. And the dark enteties are not able to create. They are only capable of manipulating us with fear for example. In love and Light we stand as One. Always and ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just prior to dropping in to our session formally I saw a chair that was made of intricately carved wood in amazing fretwork patterns that must have told some real stories; incredible artwork. Then, more chairs popped into view.

As I joined into our session I realized that there were many with us there, including some of my beloved who've passed over, so I guess we were all spirits. We were sitting in the chairs, gathering around in a sort of circle, though there seemed too many of us to really form a circle; it was more like a series of concentric circles, one within the other with gaps between as we individually sat where we felt we belonged.The look was that of a sacred space with the chairs being more like pews, outdoors, ready to seat us as we each arrived for a gathering.

And gather we did. So many of us! We created something together out of light. It looked like a tree in the middle of our circle. It was alive and very, very tall and wide, reaching ever wider around and up, so good thing we'd given it some room. We also watched it dig its roots deep into the earth. It was made of light.

Next thing I knew my light body was flying around. I believe I was visiting in light body form. I do not know (or at least no longer remember, though I vaguely recall that there were people I knew involved) who I visited with. I wish I did!

Edit: well, Thessa Thijs there we go again! We both saw a large tree in the middle and not at Christmastime either:ROFL: <3 I love being in synch!
BTW, I write my sessions up (when I do) prior to reading other people's notes about it so as to keep my impressions my own initially. Then I dive in and compare notes which I love to do. So much fun to see what we all come up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)