Remote Group Healing: weeknd of October 1, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

Thanks to everyone who kept the ball rolling on the RGH site while I traveled. It's been a great run so far and who knows what's next?

While I was on my bike recently a fellow biker passed me and then I passed him at the intersection while he waited. As we both ramped back up I heard "It's a great way to start the day, isn't it?"... said with a big smile. I totally agreed and said so happily.

As I did so I realized that this joy of doing something I love is what I'd like this week's focus to be. We heal whenever we are in a state of joy, so I propose that this week we sit back, do whatever we do to join in and then think about joy and see what comes up.

If you like, you can tell yourself this tiny poem:

Joy
Enjoy
Be joy

And let the healing begin!

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes:
@Jimmyze Fondino Guenevere56 oovernally Effers Bogdanchr Sergeqg and KeaneNeals
If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.
1664418481702.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

1664418332559.png 1664418355241.png
Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

1664418378918.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

fancy bike.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In r
Can we please include Reece again, he had an operation yesterday, the bone graft hadn’t taken at all, they are going to try something different, in the mean time the he has to wear the cage again but it will be worth it if it saves his foot..

Also if you would be so kind, I have what I’m guessing is Arthritis in my right shoulder causing pain spreading up into the head and down the arm to fingers. ❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Ofcource I will be there with healing Love and light for Reece and you dear June. I feel for you June that kind of pain is hard to endure.

I do have some requests too. One for my neighbour Ria she is 84 and has cancer in the chanel where the food passes. They can not do annything about it anymore.
For my dear friend Carla who lost her father lately and has a burnout due to giving to much and taking care of others for as long as I can remember (18 years). And for my only son Stein of 21 years old. He has pneumonia due to the corona virus he had two month ago. He is not vacinated. He is very tired and mentaly not stable at the moment.

Thank you all so much. In Love and Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3

Ps: it is my son Stein in the picture with his beloved ferret Dino.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is a week full of healing requests:
- Reece and his foot
- June and her shoulder
- Ria's esophagus and whole being
- Carla's burnout and loss
- Stein's lungs and mental state

They will all be in our healing space this week per request and I hope they are able to receive plenty of both healing and joy.

FYI, I will be present though not posting as I will be traveling on a beautiful island <3 <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou all for the healing, today the pain is much eased and I have been able to wash my hair and use the hairdryer something I couldn’t have done yesterday. ❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I saw us all in beautiful colours. In the middle were all the lovely people that asked for or are in need of healing. Then I saw a piramid of angels formating at the outside of our circle. The piramid started in a circle and closed at the top. And we were in a smaler circle in the big piramid of white angels. It was such a majestic and beautiful sight. We sended our healing colours towards the people in the middle and the angels sended healing love inward. Then every person in need of healing had one white angel in front of him/ her and one in the back. They continued the healing. It was so full of Love and grace. I am greatfull I could join<3
In love and Light we stand as One<3

Attachments

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Ofcource I will be there with healing Love and light for Reece and you dear June. I feel for you June that kind of pain is hard to endure.

I do have some requests too. One for my neighbour Ria she is 84 and has cancer in the chanel where the food passes. They can not do annything about it anymore.
For my dear friend Carla who lost her father lately and has a burnout due to giving to much and taking care of others for as long as I can remember (18 years). And for my only son Stein of 21 years old. He has pneumonia due to the corona virus he had two month ago. He is not vacinated. He is very tired and mentaly not stable at the moment.

Thank you all so much. In Love and Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3

Ps: it is my son Stein in the picture with his beloved ferret Dino.
Ria is doing so much better then expected. They are going to work on the cancer with radiation. And at first they thought it was beyond help. So I think we made a difference here. Thank you all. In Love and Light we stand as One XXX

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)