Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 5th of November, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone! laron has asked me to host this weekends healing session and I accepted with gratitude because doing this with you here on this board is nothing short of amazing. I am going to keep it pretty short since it is my first time doing this. There is something I would like to add to our additional people we like to help during the session. We have a board member by the name of Anaeika from Texas who's family has been really sick and I told her I would add it to the session. Herself, husband and 2 kids have been extremely ill. I'm sure she would appreciate any help from the session. I havent gotten a chance to ask her about her personal info such as the names and such. If she is okay with it, she is welcome to let you know. however I have found it is not something needed as intent using the screen name is okay as well, so that is up to her.

Okay so I'm going to keep the session standard this weekend again since its my first time doing this I just want to keep it simple. These are my favorite sessions. They are magical in my opinion :)

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.
Please add my dog, Pepper, to the healing requests. She is recovering very well, and a little boost would be wonderful.

Attachments

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I had to go ahead and do the group healing early. I won't be home tonight at the appointed time. I sent healing. Nothing otherworldly occurred but I had a strange and strong tingling in my feet shortly into the meditation that got very strong. Has anyone ever experienced that?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Jack will be with us.
I had a strange and strong tingling in my feet
This would be energy moving around. My feet are most sensitive when it comes to energy work. It can mean a number of things from knowing when someone is working in that area, to sensing some clearing / healing. We have two larger energy centers there.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Jack will be with us.

This would be energy moving around. My feet are most sensitive when it comes to energy work. It can mean a number of things from knowing when someone is working in that area, to sensing some clearing / healing. We have two larger energy centers there.
That makes perfect sense! Thanks, Laron.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
That makes perfect sense! Thanks, Laron.
I pretty much always feel the movement of energy there when I receive a healing in person, if they are working around the feet. What I also found is that when I began my energy work years ago, based on Robert Bruce's book, the feet is where my sense of energy all started before it expanded into feeling it anywhere I focused the energy visaulisations.

So it could get really strong in that area. Lucky it doesn't cause ticking as well! :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
strong tingling in my feet shortly into the meditation that got very strong. Has anyone ever experienced that?
I have this sensation when I sit and am quiet, which is quite often. I also have it when I walk outside in my bare feet.
There are times when it is especially strong and I feel my feet merging with Gaia, which I interpret as an energetic connection.
Fortunately, it has not happened when I am walking around the grocery store. :ps

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I have this sensation when I sit and am quiet, which is quite often. I also have it when I walk outside in my bare feet.
There are times when it is especially strong and I feel my feet merging with Gaia, which I interpret as an energetic connection.
Fortunately, it has not happened when I am walking around the grocery store. :ps
To be honest I can still feel a tingle in my feet and toes since the meditation when I'm barefoot and, like you Linda, when I put on my shoes and walked the dogs (you went to the store) the tingle went away. Now it's back and I'm barefoot again. It's not unpleasant.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I had to go ahead and do the group healing early. I won't be home tonight at the appointed time. I sent healing. Nothing otherworldly occurred but I had a strange and strong tingling in my feet shortly into the meditation that got very strong. Has anyone ever experienced that?
I Definitely have! I agree with laron on this. My feet are very sensitive to energy too

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am feeling it in my feet too. Glad you said smth bc it is very subtle & I wouldn't have thought anything about it otherwise.

I guided healing white light down through the crown chakra, going everywhere it needed to go in your body, pushing the toxins out through the feet, while Gaia's energy shot up through the feet. Perhaps that is why you feel the feet tingles?

Also, I focused on sending love and getting your heart chakra to spin. Did anyone feel this?

I also felt low back pain in somebody & had to rock it out of my body. The pain was replaced by warmth & I sent that energy back. Anyone here w back problems? Did it help you?

And thank you for sending me energy. My sinuses opened during the group healing meditation. I also held my son during this process. His sinuses are clearing up too.:tswg

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I am feeling it in my feet too. Glad you said smth bc it is very subtle & I wouldn't have thought anything about it otherwise.

I guided healing white light down through the crown chakra, going everywhere it needed to go in your body, pushing the toxins out through the feet, while Gaia's energy shot up through the feet. Perhaps that is why you feel the feet tingles?

Also, I focused on sending love and getting your heart chakra to spin. Did anyone feel this?

I also felt low back pain in somebody & had to rock it out of my body. The pain was replaced by warmth & I sent that energy back. Anyone here w back problems? Did it help you?

And thank you for sending me energy. My sinuses opened during the group healing meditation. I also held my son during this process. His sinuses are clearing up too.:tswg
Yes, I have back problems and I did the meditation early. My back is feeling a lot better today as a matter of fact and my feet are still tingly! Now that is super cool. I didn't ask for healing I only sent healing. I did notice my back was much better but I didn't connect it to the session. Thanks Anaeika and everyone! I think I received healing that's continuing since my feet are still tingly. <3<3<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yes, I have back problems and I did the meditation early. My back is feeling a lot better today as a matter of fact and my feet are still tingly! Now that is super cool. I didn't ask for healing I only sent healing. I did notice my back was much better but I didn't connect it to the session. Thanks Anaeika and everyone! I think I received healing that's continuing since my feet are still tingly. <3<3<3
Whoa! Now that is awesome!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)