Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 30th of September, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
koala.png
Did you know that to see a koala in your dream represents your link to the physical world, the subconscious, and the spiritual realm? The koala also symbolizes security, nurturing, protection, and/or feminine qualities.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am here.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
In my meditation, in the center of our circle, I saw a large, pink heart shape, turning slowly on its axis. It almost looked like we were powering it with the loving energy from our own hearts--and it in turn radiated and multiplied that energy out infinitely to All That Is!

:)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This session started with us all in a dewdrop, sharing energies.

There were some disjointed scenes, as if searching for something... for a long time.

Eventually, what was found was a long dark draco we dragged out of someplace in our unconscious where we felt it shouldn't have been residing. We took it to the beautiful Rainbow Dragon (see Schroedinger's Other Cat: http://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.ca/2016/02/dragon-day-countdown-to-event-has.html) for it to decide what should be done with its wayward kin. (Funny, I misspelt that as 'king' initially, rather than 'kin'.) Other dracos were dragged out and it became draco-reveal time. All kinds of sordid things were brought into the light. We didn't really get involved in those details as we'd done the hard work of bringing things to light and it was time to rest in safety. The general feeling was a weary, 'okay, done with that', as at the end of a long, hard day working at an ornery task that should never have been that hard, and the feeling that it had finally gotten done well. :D

Then we all started swirling, slowly at first, then picking up speed. We were on a merry go round. As on a merry go round various folks responded with various emotions, from frightened to joyful. We started out in groupings and became sorted by density. This seemed particularly fitting as the centrifugal force of a merry go round would naturally sort by density. As we rode, we realized that could take our rides anyplace. In fact, we began to realize that we were inventing our respective rides as we went along. That sure intensified all of the emotions! Some of us had such fun with this! We began to fly, to teleport objects around us into pretty shapes and colours, swooped in and out of different realities, places, companionships, times, at any speed we liked... we did whatever we could think of and loved it. :cool:

A group of us realized we could communicate telepathically and this grouped us naturally toward the shining pillar in the center. Somebody also had a bubble maker that wafted bubbles through the layers, wafting bubbles from the lowest toward the higher densities. Folks could catch a bubble of laughter up as many levels as they wanted to. Invariably, they'd laugh with delight as they did so and they tended to pull their neighbours up along with them as they did. Then, they'd try it again and bring even more folks along. Soon, everybody was trying it. Similarly, our group tended to create a whirlpool effect toward the swirling central light. It became a carnival and everybody started to enjoy it. :ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I decided to join in dream time, and wanted to share my experience as I prepared myself for sleep and joining the group.
I began with pranic breathing - holding my breath for a moment in my heart and releasing with love filling my body and beyond.

The next part was a surprise. Snippets of memories from my whole life started drifting in - happy, sad, success, failure, and so on. At first, I was not so happy about it because I did not want to think and feel some of the memories, but I knew it was happening for a reason, so I just went with the flow.

I saw the memories floating down and making a beautiful and varied landscape. Have you ever seen a crazy quilt? It was like that. Then I saw that the stream was fed by water from the surrounding land. The water had a beautiful silver and white - almost crystalline - appearance. I went to sleep in a peaceful state. It takes a variety of experiences to produce a beautiful stream.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)