Event Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 26th of May, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Firstly, we had a vote and agreed upon a space to meet to connect into these sessions, which is in a forest clearing with a large crystal in the center, which we all gather around. I wantto check in with all of you and see if you are sensing anything different, or wish to see a change with how we meet and check in before sending and/or receiving healing with each other. Feel free to provide some feedback on this when you opt-in to this session.

This is a standard session of sending and/or receiving healing from each other.

I just started up Unraveled again, if you missed it. Over the period of a week I collect links to sites that fall within the general topics of transients, and sometimes other topics, and then post them with a short summary and/or title in the article. As I mention in the article, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to submit any links. There's a lot of health and healing based information I run into on top of the other subjects, so this is partly why I mention this here. Another reason why I mentioned this is that this month I have seen a number of events in the news, based on worldwide events, which relate more strongly to the Global Coastal Event(s) which Clif High and the webbot predicted/picked up many years ago. As I mentioned in my article, the Stretching of Time and The Eminent Shift, I see a high accuracy with the webbot based on months, (in terms of GCE events) and not years, so in May each year since 2013 it has been so very accurate, and other months too.

I'm in the early stages of putting together a series of online courses. I'm still deciding if I want to fully commit to this, but once I do I'm going to get it done. I will try and be as professional as I can in terms of how an online course is usually setup and run and I will have to charge as this will bring in an income for me, but I will likely setup some kind of large discount for people I know if they are interested and I may have a trial run for free for some people so I can get feedback that will help me improve the quality of the courses.

Anyways, onto the session — feel free to mention anything specific that you would like to be targeted. Congratulations to Anaeika for becoming certified in Reiki Level 1.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
In as usual. As june asked a moment ago also sometimes for mother gaja as it s also a hard time for it

and my timr your post was 3.33

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wow... This healing session was incredible. I just finished. I started meditating early to shield and ground. I started heading to the forest clearing about five minutes early. I participated for about 25 minutes. I walked through a thick pine forest and came across a meadow surrounded by a grove of aspen trees. There was a slight breeze and the sun was shining bright with blue skies. I approached the circle of aspens and they moved forming an archway with their trunks to let me enter. After I entered the circle they moved back to forming a complete circle around us. I saw many beings sitting in a circle. Some people looked like people and I could see faces. Some appeared as humanoid shapes of colored light. There was a giant quartz crystal floating in the center of the circle. It was beautiful. I had to run up to it and hug it because its energy was so wonderful. It felt like pure love from Mother Earth herself. I sat in an empty space in the circle and held hands with the people on either side of me.

I called in my helpers and channeled diamond reiki to the entire group. While I was channeling healing energy I felt myself also receiving energy. I felt it pulsating through my arms. Someone sitting across from me was sending pulse waves, like expanding bubbles of light outward. The energy from those bubbles felt loving and healing. A couple times I saw bright flashes of light that quickly dissipated. I started channeling pink light and soon after I did, I felt someone suffering from heartache or a broken heart. I felt the pink light was for them. I also twisted green and pink light together and sent it out both my palms through the circle. I placed an ethereal selenite and labradorite crystal in the palms of each person, except one person who I felt needed sunstone instead of selenite. I felt tears forming on my cheeks in the forest clearing, but not on my physical body. I think some emotional releasing was what the healing focused on for myself. I just went in with the intention to heal others and receive whatever healing I needed the most at this time. Eventually I felt the need to channel white healing light into the giant crystal in the center for Mother Earth. I felt her pain and her need for so much healing. So, I sent her some healing as well.

I felt a lot of love from the entire circle. It was beautiful. I saw a hawk flying over head and heard birds singing in the forest beyond. I also heard the distant crashing sound of waves and smelled sea air. It was so peaceful. Thank you everyone who participated and letting me be a part of this circle and community. I feel like I finally found my tribe.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was for me a particularly peaceful session. Lots of beautiful outdoor scenery that I mostly don't remember, being left mostly with a general impression of beauty and love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)