Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 25th of February, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Firstly I am thinking about changing the time of the sessions to reflect the current participants including those in and around Europe. So at some stage I am going to check in on who is attending and then work it out from there. It really doesn't matter when you participate, as long as you set the intentions to be part of the session, but I understand a greater percentage of people prefer to do it at the same time.

In addition to sending healing to all those that participate, and any others based on any requests that each of you could bring in, if you could send some healing energy to my wife Kristy, that would be much appreciated by both of us. Kristy had decompression surgery of the spine on Wednesday. Her L4 & L5 discs (lumbar) were cleaned out (bone spurs and such). For this operation they needed to make an incision into her back, cut through the fat, muscle, and then cut off a part of a bone that sticks out opposite two of the discs so that they could get around and under to reach them. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes. I have included a picture below to show the anatomical area.

Anatomy-of-the-Lumbar-Spine.jpg
Image credit: doereport.com

On average a patient would usually stay 2-3 days after such a surgery, but Kristy was alright to go home after just one night, however she is in a lot of pain, so has around 6-7 on the 10 scale for pain. When on her pain meds, it's about 5-6. If she gets into a bad position, it's of course extremely painful. She has restrictions on doing many things for up to 8 weeks, but the first 4 are most critical for being careful. (not lifting, twisting, etc) She was told that she will feel that area for at least a year in terms of having it cut open and worked on, but that the pain should go away eventually, and of course the pain from the original issue with her back (as in why she had to have the operation) should be gone.

Healing is powerful and group healing can be very effective with helping someone recover after an operation, so while I am doing healing in person during her recovery, it will also help her to have a group focus.

This is also a helpful 'experiment' for those looking in, as her having a faster recovery will show that energy healing is a very worthwhile thing and something that needs more support in our every changing world. Sound healing is going to likely become the leading interest and gain much attention in the coming years, but those who do energy healing and have become a more pure channel for source energy, can also provide much benefit.

Kristy is aware of the emotional connection to why she had this back issue, which is really key to the healing process, especially long term, so has more personal work to do on that front. From my perspective, I sense that she needs to change a few thought process patterns and let go of certain ways of thinking. As some of you may know, if you are a healer you can't always be the healer to those closest to you for good reason, but I do my best.

Thanks Henda for looking after last weekends healing session. I didn't take part but I trust all went well. <3s

I will also mention that RT Admin & Global Moderator Linda's dog, Pepper, could do with some healing. Linda can add more information if she feels it's appropriate for this space.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

K

KarlaSM

Dearest Laron, thank you for letting us know about Kristy's current condition. I am not able to participate at this time in the healing sessions because I am myself going through a very deep cleansing at all levels. However I hold a space in my heart for you guys. <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are there.

Awhile back I made a post about seeing Pepper get physically larger for a couple of seconds and that a friend saw the same thing another time. Laron suggested that she may be going through spiritual growth much as we are. It has been hard on her body. Her doc thought she might have lymphoma, but she still is perking along, so he is not sure now. He looked at me in wonder and said "She is so happy", which pretty much sums up her being. This last wave of energies was tough for her, and she has not been eating much, but she is her loving self, greeting all she meets.

We've taken in several older dogs, and they told me when they were ready to go. Pepper has not done that - she still wants to be here. I see her go up to people, sit beside them, and I know she is helping them. She is an amazing being, and it is my great honor to work with her.

I ask that she continues her return to good health, focusing on her heart, kidneys, and lymphatic system - and is able to continue her own healing work. Thank you for all your love and support.

PS - Pepper is a flashy fawn boxer - tan with white and black markings.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lordy, Lordy - late this afternoon Pepper started acting like a younger dog. She had to go out in the front yard and run around and then go for a ride in the car. When we got back, she wanted something specific to eat - it took me a few tries to figure it out - apple slices. You all are so talented - many thanks. I wonder if Kristy had a hankering for apples, too. :-)s

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kristy and I did the healing session beside each other and afterwards she told me she felt a lot of heat around the area of her back during the healing. We just briefly talked so she may have more to add if she comes on here sometime. She's just limited to certain things while she recovers so isn't doing too much. She does have to get up every 45 minutes and go for a short walk as it's important for the healing process to stay mobile. I will check in with her today and see if she has noticed any significant changes, but like her surgeon said, this is a week to week recovery, not a day to day, however I expect she will go just fine!

Feeling heat is a common sensation for distant healing, especially distant group healing and is a helpful indicator that something is occurring during the time the healing is taking place.

Lordy, Lordy - late this afternoon Pepper started acting like a younger dog.
That is great Linda. Thanks for letting us know how Pepper is going!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Kristy and I did the healing session beside each other and afterwards she told me she felt a lot of heat around the area of her back during the healing. We just briefly talked so she may have more to add if she comes on here sometime. She's just limited to certain things while she recovers so isn't doing too much. She does have to get up every 45 minutes and go for a short walk as it's important for the healing process to stay mobile. I will check in with her today and see if she has noticed any significant changes, but like her surgeon said, this is a week to week recovery, not a day to day, however I expect she will go just fine!

Feeling heat is a common sensation for distant healing, especially distant group healing and is a helpful indicator that something is occurring during the time the healing is taking place.

That is great Linda. Thanks for letting us know how Pepper is going!
While healing I saw Kristy completely surrounded in a pink light, and the image is still with me. Hope she likes pink cause there seems to be a lot of it around her. I would've expected blue for healing but no, its pink

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I forgot to add that a new healing technique came to me during the session that I need to write up and share. It's great for distant healing but is also a self healing technique that can be very effective.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
After setup (I put us in a dewdrop within some pyramids) the session started for me facing the back of a young woman lying on her side. I heard 'what does not bend breaks' and felt a spot that needed to be worked on where Laron pinpointed Kristy's surgery had been. Then, with that focus, the picture expanded outward to show that the issue was bigger than that. In fact, what I saw was the woman enclosed within a womb with a womb within herself repeating repeatedly, hologram style. Nevertheless, the focus was on this particular young woman who I am taking it to mean has the opportunity to resolve an intergenerational issue that has landed in her lower back. That'd be you, @Kristy<3
The most memorable part of this session for me was right after that when Pepper rushed right up and sat purposefully right at the spot where this focused on in Kristy's back. She just sat there, alert, knowing she was helping heal Kristy and everyone. Very peppy. Completely content.
Then we were all together, watching a lot of things happen. There was water inundating things so had to work on staying safe from that within a safety zone and after a while we were offered a cave entrance to enter. We did and wandered about for a very long time inside the earth, so long we'd forgotten entirely what it looked like outside.
We have just re-emerged somehow, and are now starting to see what it looks like outside. We emerged someplace familiar, all together, working together. Stonehenge, or some place like it, came to mind... but the focus was on the night sky where a cataclysm or battle must have been raging as meteors flew everywhere and other lights too, that flew in a way that suggested intelligence, but really zippy and able to make incredibly sharp changes in momentum. It was amazing and easily could be scary, so we kept each other company. We worked on that. It was vital to our sanity. We gathered in a group and sung, hummed, that kind of thing, to remind ourselves that we were still there and still safe. Then a craft landed near us.
At that point, I couldn't hold onto the images anymore and just let myself get some healing too:-D

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I want to first thank everyone.

Linda I am so glad to hear about Pepper too

While we were laying down I had my Father of Paradise blue Topaz in my hand that had recently been charged during that last full moon, eclipse, comet, and a few days in the sun.

I closed my eyes and when I did I started traveling through a tunnel/portal/wormhole of sort. The light was multiple colors and was streaking due to the speed even though I didn't feel like I was going that fast. Soon after my back felt super hot. More hot than a usual healing. Like the sun was kissing my skin, but we were in our room and it was dark.

I could feel a euphoric state coming about me and the pain easing up.

Time seemed to stand still and move fast all at once. Then it was over and I was no longer in that tunnel.

Later that night the pain seemed to be lighter and I was able to sleep on a different side, meaning I was able to get into bed a lot easier. I was exhausted for sure. I did wake up a few times to let the dog out since I need to move as much as possible all while resting. I didn't even need the walker to get out of the bed or to walk or to even help myself get off the toilet when I had to pee. (Tmi I know lol)

This morning I slept longer and have had a pretty easy morning. I haven't had as much pain as the last few days and even feel less emotional. I would even say that on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain, I have been more at a constant 5 which is awesome.

So thank you to all who have helped me and continue to help. I feel more motivated but I still remind myself that just because I am feeling good doesn't mean I can start bemoans picking things up.

Many blessings to you all. Namaste ✨

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a new healing method that came to me during the session and one which I used straight away as it just appeared in my mind as I was working/healing. I also used this on Pepper and Kristy. It’s a great distant healing method as you don’t have a size limit on what you create, so for example I placed this over and above Pepper’s entire body. This therefore is also very useful for self-healing.

We are taught bring energy down from above, usually through the crown or transpersonal point energy centers, and then on for what purposes we may use it for. With this method what you are doing is opening up a portal, or you could think of this like accessing frequencies via a membrane.

Visualize a flat circle in the air above the area you want to work on; you can place it above the head and think of the person standing, or make it smaller and have it sitting above the chakra. Now think of it as a portal of sorts, as it opens and source energy comes out to provide healing and assistance with whatever your intentions are. If a color comes to you, use it, but the color I first saw was golden light.

The way the energy was formed as it came out, was like a cone with the larger end at the top and it getting narrower at the bottom.

Around this portal was a lot of light and to me it reminded I of fireworks in a way but I was not creating that, that was just appearing, so that’s not important really.

Remember intention is everything so the reasons behind why you are using it and what it is doing are really important to consider while using this method.

So that is basically it. The premise, or concept, is that when we move into dimensions above, space and time changes, and therefore you don’t need to think of the energy coming from far away, back where source may be, but simply out of that area you create and into the purpose you use it for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)