Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 21st of January, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a standard session. Let us know if you are joining us! If you missed it, you may want to see the update I did yesterday about what's going on with the site and where we could head in the future.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will be there. May I ask for healing. for six year old Ella, the granddaughter of a friend. She has a tumor in her liver which they are hoping to do keyhole on this Sat. it has never been done on one so young but she is too sick for chemo. She also has a tumor on one of her lungs. Thankyou, I know she will be getting the best from you all.<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will join.

I will concentrate on Ella's healing this session for the first half and then everyone else.

Mine is the same: heal from EBV & learn the spiritual lessons associated w this energy signature. I want my energy back, damn it!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will also focus on Kristy's back too. Kristy, could you focus on receiving please?

Reactions: Lila and June

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there. May I ask for healing. for six year old Ella, the granddaughter of a friend. She has a tumor in her liver which they are hoping to do keyhole on this Sat. it has never been done on one so young but she is too sick for chemo. She also has a tumor on one of her lungs. Thankyou, I know she will be getting the best from you all.<3
When I focused on Ella, I saw a heart over her body w healing hands inside of them surgically removing the tumors in slow motion and then it sped up. Then I saw wings on the heart carry away the tumor.
I could interpret this as meaning the surgeons hand will be guided.

I had a difficult time visually connecting to Kristy, but did send her healing energy and felt some snaps in the back & some stretching.

Reactions: Laron and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When I focused on Ella, I saw a heart over her body w healing hands inside of them surgically removing the tumors in slow motion and then it sped up. Then I saw wings on the heart carry away the tumor.
I could interpret this as meaning the surgeons hand will be guided.

I had a difficult time visually connecting to Kristy, but did send her healing energy and felt some snaps in the back & some stretching.
Thank you Anaeika, I am waiting to hear how Ella is doing. I hope your health will be fully restored soon. Have you looked into herbal remedies, Homeopathic for instance. I expect you have but sometimes when life is really getting us down, we don't always remember. <3

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you Anaeika, I am waiting to hear how Ella is doing. I hope your health will be fully restored soon. Have you looked into herbal remedies, Homeopathic for instance. I expect you have but sometimes when life is really getting us down, we don't always remember. <3
Please let me know how she is doing.

Yes, I am on an herbal tincture from my naturopath that stimulates my immune system to attack the virus and also on adrenal cortex, which helps a lot. Taking B complex vitamins, D3, & a high quality pre-natal multivitamin. Also doing dry brushing, epsom salt baths, castor oil packs over my liver, chiropractor adjustments, and an essential oil protocol to detox. Plus energy healing on this forum.

Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please let me know how she is doing.

Yes, I am on an herbal tincture from my naturopath that stimulates my immune system to attack the virus and also on adrenal cortex, which helps a lot. Taking B complex vitamins, D3, & a high quality pre-natal multivitamin. Also doing dry brushing, epsom salt baths, castor oil packs over my liver, chiropractor adjustments, and an essential oil protocol to detox. Plus energy healing on this forum.
The op was delayed yesterday but I will lat you, know, thankyou. Well with what you have. just listed something has got to give soon surely. .What is that sickness that causes exhaustion, not MS but M something. I'm sure I read that that can be the result of a virus. Not that it helps much. I'll Google it. Sending you love and hugs <3

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The op was delayed yesterday but I will lat you, know, thankyou. Well with what you have. just listed something has got to give soon surely. .What is that sickness that causes exhaustion, not MS but M something. I'm sure I read that that can be the result of a virus. Not that it helps much. I'll Google it. Sending you love and hugs <3
Ebv is thought to cause MS, fibromyalgia, cfs, lymphoma, hypothyroidism. If you figure out the other M one please share.

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Ebv is thought to cause MS, fibromyalgia, cfs, lymphoma, hypothyroidism. If you figure out the other M one please share.
Found it. It's ME, Myalgic Encephalopathy. More commonly called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Apparently it's a autoimmune disorder. Your herbal tincture probably contains Echinacea otherwise I would suggest giving it a go as that builds a strong immune system. I hope you recover your strength soon Anaeika, it goes without saying that healing thoughts are winging their way to you. <3<3

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Any essential oils? (You'd mentioned your love of them elsewhere). Oregano, mountain savory and thyme come to mind...
<3<3<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)