Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 17th of December, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a standard session this time around. Feel free to join us, even if you have never healed before!

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there!
Sooo....I have an answer for my fatigue & aches, & just received positive lab results for Eptein-barr virus. Have an appt on Monday w dr to talk about it. Wanted to give you an idea of what you have been healing & why it persists. Thank you all for working together and helping me. I wonder if the healing energy will be more pinpointed now that I have a diagnosis. Also, I will be sending my higher self to send you energy at this time, as I am just too tired to do it myself.
With love, thank you all.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I will be there!
Sooo....I have an answer for my fatigue & aches, & just received positive lab results for Eptein-barr virus. Have an appt on Monday w dr to talk about it. Wanted to give you an idea of what you have been healing & why it persists. Thank you all for working together and helping me. I wonder if the healing energy will be more pinpointed now that I have a diagnosis. Also, I will be sending my higher self to send you energy at this time, as I am just too tired to do it myself.
With love, thank you all.
Feel better Anaeika. I didn't really get to do the healing, kept forgetting for some reason very unusual. I would sit down for a meditation intending to join healing towards the end but would forget. Anyway I'll join tonight and keep you in my heart. Much love

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Feel better Anaeika. I didn't really get to do the healing, kept forgetting for some reason very unusual. I would sit down for a meditation intending to join healing towards the end but would forget. Anyway I'll join tonight and keep you in my heart. Much love
Thank you, Pooja.

I set my alarm to remind me to join the healing, then I end up falling asleep while sending & receiving energy,

Reactions: Lila
K

KarlaSM

Lol, something similar happened to me. I did not fall asleep but I was going through a process of integration, and it was heavy, so it was too difficult to focus on the session. I asked the guides to suggest something then, and so a guide came with a silvery robe with golden decorations and lifted his hands, and did the job as an intermediary. It was similar to the previous one, you were all standing up in a circle. It was powerful again, like the previous one. Falling asleep is sometimes a good symptom of deep healing. :D

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)