Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 15th of October, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We have a standard session for this week. The usual info is included below.

Oh, if you missed it, in among the QHHT re-posts, I did post an entirely new QHHT session by Sian Chua from Perth, Australia, on transients earlier in the week, The Light Temple of Mu and the Precession of the Equinoxes | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua.

You may also enjoy Moderator Henda's new article, (co-written with Global Mod. Ben ), Earth Dragons and other Realms | Travelling Through Dimensions (Part 2).

The Usual Introduction To These Sessions Is Below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 10 am AEST (Sydney), 8 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 2 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in and asking for healing for my son-in-law who had back surgery.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will be there UK time. Cynthia and Linda's son in law already written in the book I've started for those requesting healing, it will always be with me in our bubble. This way suits me, once I have written a name and if possible, condition, healing automatically starts, and will get stronger during the session.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Guy's I've just found out that my baby niece is in High Dependency as she has fitted 21 times in the last 24 hours. May I ask for healing on her behalf please? Her name is Neve Woodhead and she is in South Wales.

Thanks so much.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Joining in with 'special notice' of:
- Neve in SWales w fits <3
- Linda's son in law w back surgery<3
- Cynthia w jawbone<3
I like having the requests as I feel like I start sending them love as soon as I read about it :)

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
In. Please add healing for the countless women (including me) who have been sexually assaulted or harassed. It punches a hole in our time/space continuum, and the wound was reopened this week for oh so many.
Wasn't it just, I saw that.

Great shout Krena, my wife was in the same boat. I will bring that into this healing aswell. Thanks for raising it. o:)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
All going into the healing book including Hendas little canary. I've left a space for feedback so if there is any change in a persons condition it would be good to know so I can record it. <3

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Summary of requests this week:

Cynthia: "I would like to ask for healing for the bone loss in my jaw."

Linda: "I'm in and asking for healing for my son-in-law who had back surgery."

Ben: "Guy's I've just found out that my baby niece is in High Dependency as she has fitted 21 times in the last 24 hours. May I ask for healing on her behalf please? Her name is Neve Woodhead and she is in South Wales."

Henda: "I Would be grateful if you send Healing To My canary Who Is sick since try 2 last days."

Krena: "Please add healing for the countless women (including me) who have been sexually assaulted or harassed."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)