Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 14th of January, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Hello my dear friends,

I will host this session so please let us know if you have some specific requests and topics you would like to work on. I bring to you another specific method that I suggest for the first 10 to 15 minutes. It is something that today came forth to my awareness and brought much healing to my heart so I want to share it with you and that if you feel drawn to do this to follow this suggestion.

Close your eyes and ask to connect to your Higher Self, to the Light of OM/Source/God/Goddess/I AM or a specific aspect of your soul so that you can bring forth more light to your being. Ask this level to shower you with light and to bring balance to an area of your life that you feel you want to empower.

Then, ask to be guided to work with a being, a race, an archetype or a totem so that you can empower yourself.

Domenichino, Domenico Zampieri (1581-1641) Virgin and Unicorn (A Virgin with a Unicorn) (depicting Giulia Farnese) circa 1602 fresco Palazzo Farnese, Rome

These days I have been working with the specific topic of loss in several areas. Today though, I was reminded to work with a beautiful blue unicorn which reminds me of the loss of a soul connection who at some point in my soul journey would inspire me to manifest beautiful dreams. Unicorns represent dreams, our highest vision, our most beautiful desires of love sharing, in any way. You can dream of a better future for yourself and for others around you, for the world, but sometimes it is through our losses that we disconnect ourselves from such visions, or our visions become plagued by the pain of such losses, creating distortions.

Connecting to the energy of my loved one coming in the form of a unicorn,I was able to grieve the loss with my heart, and I felt empowered to expand my heart. You can choose to work with this archetype and being or you can choose to work with a different one that will fill your heart and your soul with more light and healing and afterwards you can continue working with the usual dynamic of sending and receiving energy as described below:

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Carob Beaner/Caroline

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 10, 2016
I will be there... I would like to add that any positive energy would be greatly appreciated. I have never experienced a winter like this one before, it has been the test of whether I want to stay on the planet or not. Even the suicide of my husband five years ago, did not come close to what I have gone through these last three to four months. I am trying to learn again, to modify myself as a being who is loving and positive, with hope for the present- and the future. Is this a result of an attack for being a light being or a volunteer? I am not sure, I would need more proof that I am actually that special LOL I've been told that I am "unique", but I remain unconvinced. So many humans are suffering right now, how could I ever think myself to be more special than a child who is a refugee from Syria, or anyone from all the war torn countries in our world?? Rather, I think it is an opportunity for growth into someone with more empathy for others. Someone who no longer reacts from a fear response. I am hoping that I really have reached the bottom, it is time to start working my way back up from the pit. If any of this sounds familiar, please message me. Any hope and encouragement, I would be thankful for. This is new territory, and perhaps it is the reason I incarnated this time. blessings, Caroline

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

OP
K

KarlaSM

How was your session? I can no longer recall everything because it was so intense. I was able t o break through a huge religious block although I am still assimilating a lot. Also I was drawn to work with feline energies.

I am sure you guys must have felt the energies at a deep level, it was really a very intense night.

Another thing is that for the first time I saw a being materializing in physical!! It was crazy but I was fully awake just staring at the ceiling and all of a sudden saw how a small being materialized, looking a bit like a light being of white and orange energy but also looking like something physical that made a very strong high pitched sound like a bat. The sound was very clear. I was thinking previously about the physical evolution of the universe and elemental beings that have both bat DNA and insect DNA that show up in my visions and Akashic memories so I guess that was part of what triggered this being to come through a portal to the physical. After hearing the being clearly I saw how it disappeared through one painting that hangs on the wall. Worlds are becoming more connected here in physical.

I had read stories of people seeing beings in physical but I was not sure if I could fully believe them, I thought maybe sometimes people have their third eye very open and see beings in spirit as if they are here in physical but this was definitely a very physical experience and likely then many beings are really coming now through portals like the one I saw. When I could meet in physical my tf who lives in another country we both could see partially aspects of ourselves almost as if they came through us physically but this was more like what I mention, our third eyes were opening as to be able to see these etheric forms in us but not really in physical, in contrast with what I saw last night in my room.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
KarlaSM, I had a great session too, lots of working out of old stuff. Most of it I no longer remember.
I recall seeing Carob Beaner/Caroline, looking rather like a tattered banner waving in the wind asking for help, like someone regrouping might do after getting rid of unwanted bits, gathering herself together while waving for outside help . This banner was seen against a background of beautiful sunset colours. She was then offered a deep dark void to rest in that turned into a beautiful amethyst crystal cave. It was twilit, cool and restful so perfect for recuperation and regathering, like place where you might pick off the last lingering bits of lint and stray threads from your tattered banner in safety, while assessing it for repair. On the horizon was the sense of the new dawn that she was invited into the void/horizon to create once she was done in the cave. Now as I recall this, it seems like the simple, monocoloured original banner is being sewn into a complex pattern with multiple media and swirling colours... the type of artwork a person might create lovingly, piece by piece over a span of time for a ceremony and then wear with great pride afterward, knowing they were clothed in work that was uniquely their own. (I'm a bit jealous, lol! I want one of my own. Maybe I'll make one:-D)
I also recall shedding layers and layers of my own emotions, situations, beliefs, etc that I no longer needed. Lots of layers, so I floated up far more freely afterward:)
Then there was Kristy's back and a talk with higher selves who conferred about how best to assist her surgeon/surgical staff. Felt like a prep session.<3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Wonderful!! I know that I saw you all in my session, and something happened, but for some reason I cannot remember it anymore, with the whole reconfiguration I feel that I am going through, but there was some specific healing happening for Carob Beaner/Caroline <3

Reactions: Lila

Carob Beaner/Caroline

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 10, 2016
thank you everyone! I am hanging in there, and your healing was soo helpful. I won't give up, perhaps when we all get through this winter we shall have beautiful coats to wear, etheric ones that show our experiences, and that we are survivors. Love to all, Caroline

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
KarlaSM, I had a great session too, lots of working out of old stuff. Most of it I no longer remember.
I recall seeing Carob Beaner/Caroline, looking rather like a tattered banner waving in the wind asking for help, like someone regrouping might do after getting rid of unwanted bits, gathering herself together while waving for outside help . This banner was seen against a background of beautiful sunset colours. She was then offered a deep dark void to rest in that turned into a beautiful amethyst crystal cave. It was twilit, cool and restful so perfect for recuperation and regathering, like place where you might pick off the last lingering bits of lint and stray threads from your tattered banner in safety, while assessing it for repair. On the horizon was the sense of the new dawn that she was invited into the void/horizon to create once she was done in the cave. Now as I recall this, it seems like the simple, monocoloured original banner is being sewn into a complex pattern with multiple media and swirling colours... the type of artwork a person might create lovingly, piece by piece over a span of time for a ceremony and then wear with great pride afterward, knowing they were clothed in work that was uniquely their own. (I'm a bit jealous, lol! I want one of my own. Maybe I'll make one:-D)
I also recall shedding layers and layers of my own emotions, situations, beliefs, etc that I no longer needed. Lots of layers, so I floated up far more freely afterward:)
Then there was Kristy's back and a talk with higher selves who conferred about how best to assist her surgeon/surgical staff. Felt like a prep session.<3
That was beautiful. I feel that I will also be watched over when it is time for the surgery and this is a confirmation of what I already felt. ✨

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)