Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 11 of February, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Unfortunately I was unable to focus at all because I had a very deep conversation with my mom for hours that night about lots of ancestral wounds within both sides of the family...which is a good thing. It was very intense and now there is a lot of purging going on at DNA level in my soul. I guess it is wonderful because that way in the future it will be even easier to assist others. I see why humanity is facing a deep crisis at this time.

Glad to know for you guys it was a great session. :)

Much love

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Unfortunately I was unable to focus at all because I had a very deep conversation with my mom for hours that night about lots of ancestral wounds within both sides of the family...which is a good thing. It was very intense and now there is a lot of purging going on at DNA level in my soul. I guess it is wonderful because that way in the future it will be even easier to assist others. I see why humanity is facing a deep crisis at this time.

Glad to know for you guys it was a great session. :)

Much love
I saw you there at the spiritual level. It is no coincidence that gunk was coming up at the physical level! It's all part of the process.
Keep repeating the clearing process. It's like rinsing rice until the water is clear.

K

KarlaSM

Awesome! Thank you dear Anaeika, I love the analogy lol. It does feel like these days I am continuously on regressed state, like fluctuating between the version I am currently and previous versions that are being integrated that were stuck outside of the etheric vessel.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Awesome! Thank you dear Anaeika, I love the analogy lol. It does feel like these days I am continuously on regressed state, like fluctuating between the version I am currently and previous versions that are being integrated that were stuck outside of the etheric vessel.
I can relate! Nobody ever said clearing karma would be easy! You're doing a terrific job. Imagine how free you'll be when that is complete.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I can relate! Nobody ever said clearing karma would be easy! You're doing a terrific job. Imagine how free you'll be when that is complete.
It is never complete
Even if you do it from time to time and things get clearer it is never complete
Clearing karma is a day to day thing to do
Because of the 3D dimension that still exists
Everyone has a physical body
And that is part of the 3D
Our physical body is evolving but not as well as it should be for a 5D
We are connected to 5D with our energetic body
We receive Crystalline light codes in our energetic body via our physical but we are also living in a place where 3 D people are still around
So healing our karma is part of the process on Earth with these 3D people and realities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)