Remote Group Healing: Weekend of September 4, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

A change of seasons is almost upon us so I'd like to get some color in while we can. I've wanted to do this ever since the spectacularly engaged session a month ago, featuring Brad's violet light meditation as it seemed a natural follow up.

Here's your chance to shine a light on yourself of whatever color you choose (I need a rainbow icon here, lol). Like we did previously, center and ground yourself first and, once you've reached that space where anything you like can happen, imagine a bright column of light of your chosen color beaming down on you from above. My own meets a contrasting color from the earth below which has a contrasting feel (one might be warm, the other cool) though I don't believe everyone does it like that. Your choice how you proceed. If you're not sure, that may be the best time to just imagine a light and see what color come up for you. Perhaps it'll have some meaning for you too.

Enjoy!

1630549300421.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Mgiliberto, Bonart, Thumpingthunder, Redacted Sojourner, dawncj26, elisabeth pearl, Shar Henare and Hitgirl.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1630549545167.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1630549687924.png

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
In. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In and with the colors of cream, soft grey and butter yellow. Why these colors - because I had a bird with this coloring visit for a day, hanging out in the woods and backyard. We don't have birds like this one around here, so it was a special visitor.

Asking for healing for myself - cracked rib on my right side - see the bone knit together and all the ribs strengthen, please. Thanks<3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I am In. With a healing request for a friend and an update for the requests that I had before.

For a good friend of mine I have a healing request for the distant healing. Her name is Dorinda. She is a strong, loving and wise person. So she is not the person who stays in the role of being a victim. I asked her what her questions are. Here it is: she Asks for a mirracle for her "ex" partner Frank. That he will be okay. Because she can not do it for him. She wishes a healthy relationship with him even when they can not be together. Frank has to go back to America but has a bad cough. So can the cough be healed so Frank can go back to America.

I asked healing for the hips of my mother. She went to the hospital for some tests and everything is okay. The pain is much less after the distant healing.

Wendy had to put her dog down. But she is very strong and doing well. I stay close in case she needs extra support. The distant healing helped her to stay grounded and not get overwelmed with grieve.

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Before I entered the distant healing at 22.00 Dutch time I went for a walk. I was sitting in the sunset and closed my eyes. I imagined the circle where we meet eachother and saw that the ground was made out of rainbows and above the circle was a dome made of rainbows. I projected the beautiful soft golden sunlight in the cristal in the middle of the circle. I saw the white brother hood standing in a circle already. Then I felt Lila, she noticed that I was connecting with the upcoming healing. It feels so good to be connected.
At 22.00 at home I connected with the event and I emediatly started to laugh outloud. I felt rainbow rain falling on my head and body. It was so much fun. My body started to tingle all over. It took me a few minutes to realise I want to sent healing energy in to. I raise my hands and start to sent healing energy in. My hands start to tingle. I see a dark energy behind Frank and start to cut it of with the sword of Archangel Michael. Then I see the dark energy is all around him. It looks like a pupa of a butterfly. I make a cut in the front of the pupa and Frank gets out. I feel Franks anger and greeve. He feels a bit lost without the dark pupa around him but he can start fresh now.
Then I concentrade on the right rib of Linda. I feel that she has to keep on breathing deaply even when it hurts. Then one of the white brotherhood steps into the circkle and places his hand on Linda's rib. And I see lots of hands at Linda's ribcage. There is only Love.
Then I see two rainbow unicorns and rainbow elfs. It makes me so, so happy. There is lots of light and a white bright rainbow energy. I open myself to receive healing. And then it gets dark behind my eyes and a face is formed behind my eyes. But I can not see the face clearly. It is the face of a female. It changes all the time. Then everything becomes dark green and it feels as if I am drawn into the plant realm. I start to feel very calm and peaceful in mind and body. It is so soothing and pure. When I focus on the circle again everything lights up. I see the sunset sun in the middle of the circle and I see all the participants in rainbow colours and everyone starts dancing. It is a medieval dance. I hear the hopeful promise: "This rainbow forces are always at youre disposal. We are connected with you all, through this rainbow energy". In Love and Rainbow Light we all stand as One.

Last edited:

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
When I was focusing in on connecting to the circle, I don't know who it was, but I thought I felt the presence of someone there and upon moving forwards, I sensed the words "hugs and smiles" along with a joyful-feeling yellow energy radiating from the individual. The connection was brief unfortunately, and I moved away and tried to focus on joining the space where the crystal was. Though I didn't have any visualizations or visions of this or how the surrounding land might appear to me, I got right away the word "Willow" so I assume this means that maybe there was a willow tree(s) somewhere, or the tree just had a symbolic significance for me. So I looked up the symbolic meaning of the willow tree, and I really really like this meaning: "The willow tree gives us hope, a sense of belonging, and safety... the ability to let go of the pain and suffering to grow new, strong and bold." It fits well for the space.

As I tried to stay present in the circle, I started seeing these shimmering sparks of opalescent light drifting around me. I didn't experience them that long however, as my energy was a bit low and frazzled today, and in my state then I didn't notice any specific feelings or energy tied to them either.

I was a bit hesitant to send any healing to anyone with how I was in my current state, and also because I have never done it before, so I asked my guides and Jesus, who I had connected with a few days prior, to send healing to all who need it in this session, so I hope this helped. :)

I got some imagery of the red fox, and then a unicorn, which had some relevant symbolism for me also. And after that I was clonked out for an hour or so.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I was focusing in on connecting to the circle, I don't know who it was, but I thought I felt the presence of someone there and upon moving forwards, I sensed the words "hugs and smiles" along with a joyful-feeling yellow energy radiating from the individual. The connection was brief unfortunately, and I moved away and tried to focus on joining the space where the crystal was. Though I didn't have any visualizations or visions of this or how the surrounding land might appear to me, I got right away the word "Willow" so I assume this means that maybe there was a willow tree(s) somewhere, or the tree just had a symbolic significance for me. So I looked up the symbolic meaning of the willow tree, and I really really like this meaning: "The willow tree gives us hope, a sense of belonging, and safety... the ability to let go of the pain and suffering to grow new, strong and bold." It fits well for the space.

As I tried to stay present in the circle, I started seeing these shimmering sparks of opalescent light drifting around me. I didn't experience them that long however, as my energy was a bit low and frazzled today, and in my state then I didn't notice any specific feelings or energy tied to them either.

I was a bit hesitant to send any healing to anyone with how I was in my current state, and also because I have never done it before, so I asked my guides and Jesus, who I had connected with a few days prior, to send healing to all who need it in this session, so I hope this helped. :)

I got some imagery of the red fox, and then a unicorn, which had some relevant symbolism for me also. And after that I was clonked out for an hour or so.
Thank you for sharing youre experience. Love to read what you sensed and saw Abby<3<3<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Asta
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thessa Thijs I laughed reading your posting and felt that the rainbow was the most fitting response O.o:D Such beautiful imagery!

Abby It seems you had a strong connection with feelings, imagery and words,you were even able to access it a few days prior:cool: ...and "never having done it before"... wow!

My own session started with the colors of lapis lazuli; a particular and brilliant shade of blue with gold flecks (in the stone lapis the gold flecks are from pyrite or 'fool's cold' which is generally considered a very grounding stone). There were swaths and ribbons of lapis color weaving in and out, over and through us, sometimes encompassing our group, other times individuals either present or shadows of them (our guests?). I've always felt that this particular color combination was very special. You could say that it feels like it brings out our inner 'royalty' or 'the best' in us.
Unusual for healing colors that I've seen before, this one was solid rather than see through. I am not sure what this means. I can only say that it felt more 'solid' and very grounded, like it may be capable of making great change occur 'like magic'. For example, I saw Linda's rib cage/spine drawn out schematically with this bright color gently nudging up to the bone to support and buttress it, allowing it to strengthen from the inside and straighten gently as it healed.
Most of my session was related to personal issues and included a good amount of rest (i.e. restful sleep).
1631060124846.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My rib started feeling better after I posted my request. Sunday morning, when I got up, I did not feel the wobble, which I sense means the bones are better knitted together. I see my PT this week, and I'm sure she will be very happy. Thank you all!!!

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thessa Thijs I laughed reading your posting and felt that the rainbow was the most fitting response O.o:D Such beautiful imagery!

Abby It seems you had a strong connection with feelings, imagery and words,you were even able to access it a few days prior:cool: ...and "never having done it before"... wow!

My own session started with the colors of lapis lazuli; a particular and brilliant shade of blue with gold flecks (in the stone lapis the gold flecks are from pyrite or 'fool's cold' which is generally considered a very grounding stone). There were swaths and ribbons of lapis color weaving in and out, over and through us, sometimes encompassing our group, other times individuals either present or shadows of them (our guests?). I've always felt that this particular color combination was very special. You could say that it feels like it brings out our inner 'royalty' or 'the best' in us.
Unusual for healing colors that I've seen before, this one was solid rather than see through. I am not sure what this means. I can only say that it felt more 'solid' and very grounded, like it may be capable of making great change occur 'like magic'. For example, I saw Linda's rib cage/spine drawn out schematically with this bright color gently nudging up to the bone to support and buttress it, allowing it to strengthen from the inside and straighten gently as it healed.
Most of my session was related to personal issues and included a good amount of rest (i.e. restful sleep).
View attachment 12307
This beautiful and strong lapis with gold flecks will be with me all day long now. And my day has just started. So nice. Greatfull<3;)<3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

View attachment 12307

Attachments

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)