Remote Group Healing: weekend of September 26, 2020 Healing Intention (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1600368230103.png

I've have the great good luck to have access to amazing healers in my life. Some of them are nearby, others I meet along the way. Most of them are friends in one way or another. Today, during a healing session, my healer was at one of my tough spots, trying to create an opening for things to move along. I did all I could to help things along and then added one extra element. I'd done this before a couple of times when things were approaching a crux point.

I added an intention for healing whatever I needed. I threw that intention out there loudly (in my head, of course;); + loudly nonetheless) and widely to whomever of my helpers might be available. I intended, in this case, for myself to heal and that my healer get whatever help was needed to make this proceed as easily and smoothly as possible; in the best interest of myself + my healer (good practice, always it seems).
You may have seen pictures of doctors working on resuscitating a patient and there are ethereal hands guiding theirs during surgery, etc. The picture in my head looked much like this. I gave as much detail as I could. I made sure to ask for 'whatever needed healing' in addition to the specifics, as I've learned over time, that this broad view works best for me. I asked that if there was something I needed to learn or get from this healing help that this also come to me easily and full of compassion. Things went very smoothly and I had one of my best healings ever, digging down to some great stuff I was ecstatic to have dealt with.

1601008971172.png

So, for this week, I thought we could do something very similar.
We can each of us ask for whatever healing we need. This is the simplest kind of healing, I believe, this healing intention. It is powerful. It is very portable, can be done really anyplace anytime under any circumstances in which we can ask. It is transferable to other people. It works for situations. It can involve hands sending energy blankets, healing fires or water, scenes of healing places, people or other beings. Or it can be a simple 'ask'.
You can be as creative as you like with this or put it out there simply when you are worn out.

1601008656505.png

I have had great success with this method.

I can recall one time when I was at wit's end, knew not where to turn and literally threw my hands up in the air asking loudly, clearly and angrily for help RIGHT NOW. I was specific. I didn't want any of this 'airy fairy' feeling of help or ideas of how I could help myself. I wanted 'boots on the ground' help immediately because I was really, really clear I'd already done all I could. I wanted it to work in my (+ my group's) best interest in ways that felt good too, darn it, because I was done with all these challenging things being thrown my way constantly without solutions on the horizon and all the nasty responses I was dealing with to boot. I wanted all those who were bickering to pull their own darn pants up, stop whining and pull their own weight.

The very next morning a friend landed on my doorstep with a solution. To my absolute amazement, the challenge was accepted. In ways that worked really well (though they had me throwing baleful looks 'up there' at somebody's sense of 'humor') we saw total and rapid resolution of messy, entrenched issues that had been going on for years. They were lasting and kept getting better. It was jaw-droppingly effective. I'd thrown the intention out in complete desperation and I'd been so mad when I'd asked. All the specific details I'd demanded were present. All the little details I'd neglected to ask for were pointedly not there (sense of humor again:rolleyes::((O.o:D)

Most of the time my 'asks' are much less dramatic; that one was really memorable. It taught me that I could do this with all emotions and messiness flying out there and it would still work great.
So I propose that we ask for whatever we need. If you like, follow that up by asking for something you'd like.

Please share anything you'd like below. This can include healing intentions for yourself or loved ones, situations, etc, ideas on how to do this, your results... or whatever suits you.
1601008724817.png1601008846700.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members include nexusads, Richardsweer, BOYD and Landon. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1601008688179.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1601008881427.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Definitely in - just what I needed to hear.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Definitely in - just what I needed to hear.
:cool:

One of my healing intentions that I'll ask for help with is for my mom who is getting increasingly frail and needing much more help at a rather rapid pace.

She's always been someone to step in to protect, nurture, clothe, feed, help in any way she could so this is a big transition. I'm finding that my brother, the rest of our family and I are more up to it than I could have possibly imagined even a short time ago and that we are finding solace and the ability to team up to make the transitions go far more smoothly than I'd have expected. There are still plenty of bumps on the road; some of them rather large. It just feels so much better to be 'in this together'.

Also, I've been informed that as my mom (who has been so protective of my tendencies in the direction of things like we discuss here) gets less able to do this
protection, I am to step in and do more of this since it is time to do so. It is a very big personal realization.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
:cool:

One of my healing intentions that I'll ask for help with is for my mom who is getting increasingly frail and needing much more help at a rather rapid pace.

She's always been someone to step in to protect, nurture, clothe, feed, help in any way she could so this is a big transition. I'm finding that my brother, the rest of our family and I are more up to it than I could have possibly imagined even a short time ago and that we are finding solace and the ability to team up to make the transitions go far more smoothly than I'd have expected. There are still plenty of bumps on the road; some of them rather large. It just feels so much better to be 'in this together'.

Also, I've been informed that as my mom (who has been so protective of my tendencies in the direction of things like we discuss here) gets less able to do this
protection, I am to step in and do more of this since it is time to do so. It is a very big personal realization.
Mum will be in my prayers Lila.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I got a nice surprise today. It feels like a gift.
First, some background. There has been a lot going on around me including renovations that have had me scrambling for computer access. This has meant that I haven't written much about my experiences during sessions over the last few weeks. They have been happening; just haven't been recorded. A theme has been one of gathering us into a circle. This started as an incomplete globe which has been completing and filling in.

So, today's session started with a small-ish group in a complete, vibrant circle:-D It was right there when I joined, so easy I didn't have to exert anything to get there.

Then, in answer to my question and in complete accord with what I'd just been reading: "Positive Energy" by Judith Orloff. I saw luminous circles around first one then each person around our circle. The globe (of us) filled in with this light. It was soooo beautiful and warm. The feeling/knowing/message I got was that (again, reflecting what I'd just been reading) it was time to start consciously sorting through and acknowledging the energies around me, starting with people but also of places, situations and other beings. That this acknowledgement would lead to obvious actions such as shielding or avoidance of what drained me and snuggling up to nurturing energies on a regular basis so as to create a well of energy within myself at all times.

For background, I do sense energies and have been doing so with increasing consciousness of them over the last years. I seem to have a knack for them. But, lol, I think we all do. I think mostly that we have to slow down and let them seep in. We simply don't notice them when we're too busy, overwhelmed or caught up in our world's more mundane things. Sound like today's world? Yup.

So, another feeling/knowing/message was that I'd keep reading about this and far more consciously place such exercises for feeling, finding and playing with energies in this column. This thought felt very uplifting. That, of course, is a great energetic sign/signature<3

So, we have a general plan for our upcoming weekly sessions. It feels great. Please make sure to join us and lend your energies to it, learn how to get rid of what you don't want and uplift what you do. We will do great things with this. My vision of this is that we will each add ideas and play together. I even have homework for this week so as to be ready to play next week. This is, again, from that same book. If you have the opportunity + Inclination play with finding the energy bubble/field around someone you know. Then switch and let them find yours. It's simple. One of you lies down or sits and the other approaches, starting a few feet away, hands out toward them. They approach while feeling for an energy signature of some type: warmth, tingling, pressure, something that feels different from the space elsewhere. You can then follow that field around the entire person of part of them before you switch places.

Most importantly, have fun with this! It's not a job; it's an invitation :-D

Fathima

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 17, 2019
So glad to see you, Fathima, welcome.
If you are so inclined, let us know how your session was :-D
Bless you Lila, felt so happy and at peace and alive sitting in the group healing. Was very harmonious, saw you all sitting around in a circle.. and the energies of the trees and the flowing water sound was amazing. Like to have more experiences like these more often

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes I see myself in different avatars at these meditations. This week I was in a long blue dress and had strawberry blonde hair. Also, a rainbow cloud delivered me to the meeting place. Now that was a first and a lovely ride.

The group seemed much as Lila described it - luminous circles. As I asked for healing for myself and others, I got the same message for us all - stand tall and strong like the mightiest tree and gentle as the smallest butterfly because you are daughters and sons of Gaia.

When I turned my attention to Lila's mother, I saw a lovely woman with a twinkle in her eyes and communicating to me that "she still had it". She was seated at easel and painting in a room with lots of windows. My impression was that she still had much to share but in a quieter manner.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I got a nice surprise today. It feels like a gift.
First, some background. There has been a lot going on around me including renovations that have had me scrambling for computer access. This has meant that I haven't written much about my experiences during sessions over the last few weeks. They have been happening; just haven't been recorded. A theme has been one of gathering us into a circle. This started as an incomplete globe which has been completing and filling in.

So, today's session started with a small-ish group in a complete, vibrant circle:-D It was right there when I joined, so easy I didn't have to exert anything to get there.

Then, in answer to my question and in complete accord with what I'd just been reading: "Positive Energy" by Judith Orloff. I saw luminous circles around first one then each person around our circle. The globe (of us) filled in with this light. It was soooo beautiful and warm. The feeling/knowing/message I got was that (again, reflecting what I'd just been reading) it was time to start consciously sorting through and acknowledging the energies around me, starting with people but also of places, situations and other beings. That this acknowledgement would lead to obvious actions such as shielding or avoidance of what drained me and snuggling up to nurturing energies on a regular basis so as to create a well of energy within myself at all times.

For background, I do sense energies and have been doing so with increasing consciousness of them over the last years. I seem to have a knack for them. But, lol, I think we all do. I think mostly that we have to slow down and let them seep in. We simply don't notice them when we're too busy, overwhelmed or caught up in our world's more mundane things. Sound like today's world? Yup.

So, another feeling/knowing/message was that I'd keep reading about this and far more consciously place such exercises for feeling, finding and playing with energies in this column. This thought felt very uplifting. That, of course, is a great energetic sign/signature<3

So, we have a general plan for our upcoming weekly sessions. It feels great. Please make sure to join us and lend your energies to it, learn how to get rid of what you don't want and uplift what you do. We will do great things with this. My vision of this is that we will each add ideas and play together. I even have homework for this week so as to be ready to play next week. This is, again, from that same book. If you have the opportunity + Inclination play with finding the energy bubble/field around someone you know. Then switch and let them find yours. It's simple. One of you lies down or sits and the other approaches, starting a few feet away, hands out toward them. They approach while feeling for an energy signature of some type: warmth, tingling, pressure, something that feels different from the space elsewhere. You can then follow that field around the entire person of part of them before you switch places.

Most importantly, have fun with this! It's not a job; it's an invitation :-D
This thing with playing is what i got from some pink planet entity that moves like s jellyfish swims. You where very clear to me today and apparantly you Can help your mum By creating space for her to play. Im unsure what it means but it seems to be her turn to play. From the good sense of humor and joy you gave me i hope you understand.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I got lots of warmth from this and joy and details That are new in a Way through asking lots of questions which i usually don’t - i tend to contemplate. Anyways i am learning from this Forum that you Can really direct your energy and learn something every saturday ;)
By the way 11.30 pm pj party still giggeling away....

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Like to have more experiences like these more often
We are here every weekend.
I usually try to post on Wednesdays, though some weeks get very busy and it's later.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I turned my attention to Lila's mother, I saw a lovely woman with a twinkle in her eyes and communicating to me that "she still had it". She was seated at easel and painting in a room with lots of windows. My impression was that she still had much to share but in a quieter manner.
Mom just showed us, in the form of a joke and in the midst of what could have been a very tense situation for her, that she 'still had it' and she keeps on surprising us with her resilience.
Yes, in a quieter, less active manner.
She's putting to rest that old idiom of 'can't teach an old dog new tricks' in a big way. She keeps on learning big, new things that, if you'd asked me even a few years earlier, would she ever do that, I'd have said 'No way. Not her.' Yet here she is, learning grand new tricks.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
apparantly you Can help your mum By creating space for her to play.
This is exactly what we are seeing. Giving mom the support and space for her to play with things and helping her see things from a more lighthearted perspective is working wonders. So cool that you felt that <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Facing that among friends and family - I'm not as strong as I used to be, but as I said to someone the other day - "I know things". Plus, I still have my wicked sense of humor.
Here too. I've never done the consstruction jobs (in this lifetime lol) I'm doing now at camp. It's a matter of figuring it out as I go along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)