Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of September 24 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The energies are strong. The Earth has been waking up this month, with a lot of large Earthquakes around the world. There's been CME after CME alert on my emails, the most I've seen this year in a single month, mostly facing away from Earth, but based on the quake activity and what I've noticed personally, the sun is still impacting us more strongly than usual. See my post on Telegram from last night:

The address from Putin two days back was historic in the sense of the situation over there and pressure the elites and cabal have been putting on Russia. Something is coming to a head, whether it's that conflict, or the conflicts many of us face in life with being in a human body, which isn't always easy!

It's always important to live each day with a positive attitude, standing in a vibration as high as we can get. This not only provides us with a supportive space for whatever we encounter, it helps us help others in the ways that we do, even if that's just from having our energy in this realm without doing anything specific.

In addition to sending healing to those participating, lets put a focus on stepping into that higher vibration. If you have a method of doing so already, you can use that, otherwise here's a suggestion:

While you're standing in the circle in our clearing among the trees, visualise your point of focus/body/consciousness rising, lifting up into the air where there's a purple light encompassing the entire area. Feel it enter inside you, permeating your entire being as it helps to increase your frequency and vibration, and as you move up higher.​
You may also feel love as you connect more into it, you may feel a oneness, you might feel goosebumps or a vibration in your body. It's all fine. The location may change, you may be transported elsewhere with this purple light around you, which could have shades of purple. It may be a cloud, or mist. Just stay within it and after a few minutes open yourself up to any information or communication. Perhaps something comes to greet you.​

hd-wallpaper-g94e96fcbd_1280.jpg

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes:
Katarinargk Stephanerult MegaJap WilliamRah KeaneNeals Sergeqg Davidbap

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Happy to join and this time with a healing request for a friend of mine. Johannes is diagnosed with terminal long cancer in the beginning of 2020. He is a healer himself who helped so many people. Now he is learning to love himself truly and deeply. Thank you for sending him healing energy and love in its purest form<3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
The doggy of Tammy is doing so much better. Isn't it special that the intention to help already makes room for miracles to happen <3 Here is the update from Tammy:

You guys…..I was bawling last night, thinking this was my final time with him. Elvis has been my shadow for 14 years. He is everywhere I go and what I will coin as my fierce protector. He is as cute as the is long, but he does have a Dr. jeckyl/Mr. Hyde personality, but regardless, I love that little fluff ball so much.

He couldn’t walk right. In fact he peed himself after yelping out in pain and couldn’t even move for quite some time. He just growled so angrily when I tried to comfort him and help him and he wouldn’t stop. I forced the issue and cleaned him up and then he was able to get enough strength to stand up but could only put weight on 2-3 legs and then was walking backwards without bearing weight on all legs. It was the weirdest thing. I got him comfortable in a basket and he couldn’t even roll over and again whenever I tried to touch him he would try to bite and growl which wasn’t normal with me at all.
I got him right next to me in bed set up high in his basket on a hamper while we slept. It must have been midnight or after before I finally got to sleep. About 4 am I was awoken to Elvis. He got out of his basket and walked over to me!!! Then he walked down the doggie stairs and went to a little doggie cubbie we have for them in the living room. He slept there for the rest of the night. He has now been outside to potty and ate a little something this morning!!
It appears he has recovered!!!!
Oh my goodness!! This is truly unbelievable!!
You all are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This looks like one of those sessions where we can focus on individuals instead of the group as a whole.

So we have myself, June, Ann and Thessa. Guests are:

Anotger healing request for the little dog of Tammy. Tammy thinks he had a stroke. He does not want to be touched and does not feel well and act normal at all. Thank you all<3
Sense you there! (Note that I didn't realise we had daylight saving and the session is beginning in ten minutes from now because of that, but that's OK because time doesn't matter.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
This looks like one of those sessions where we can focus on individuals instead of the group as a whole.

So we have myself, June, Ann and Thessa. Guests are:

Sense you there! (Note that I didn't realise we had daylight saving and the session is beginning in ten minutes from now because of that, but that's OK because time doesn't matter.
Thank you for letting me know ;) :-))

Last edited:
  • Considerate
Reactions: Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week I saw us sitting in a circle crossed legs on the ground, encircling us was a ring of quartz and amethyst crystals.
Johannes and Tammy were sitting together in the middle, I focused on one then the other, saw the column of blinding white light pout through each one until they were filled and glowing .
I fell asleep then feeling my job was done .

I love our healing group, there’s not many of us at a time, folk join in when they are able and that’s one of the things I like, there’s no pressure, doesn’t have to be every week and it doesn’t matter if someone thinks they are unable to heal, they are welcome to just sit in or focus on the person needing healing with love, that’s all it takes. To quote the Beatles ‘. All you need is love. ‘

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
This week I saw us sitting in a circle crossed legs on the ground, encircling us was a ring of quartz and amethyst crystals.
Johannes and Tammy were sitting together in the middle, I focused on one then the other, saw the column of blinding white light pout through each one until they were filled and glowing .
I fell asleep then feeling my job was done .

I love our healing group, there’s not many of us at a time, folk join in when they are able and that’s one of the things I like, there’s no pressure, doesn’t have to be every week and it doesn’t matter if someone thinks they are unable to heal, they are welcome to just sit in or focus on the person needing healing with love, that’s all it takes. To quote the Beatles ‘. All you need is love. ‘
I love you June. You are so rightXXX

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I enterd the circle I could smell the earth. I felt you all and that gave me such a happy feeling. Then on the right the moon came verry close to our circle and on the left the sun came verry close to our circle. The purple light began to enter the circle and I sensed Saint Germain. And I did smel the sent of Aura Soma that is made for Saint Germain. I saw Johannes in the middle and the purple light went through him from his feet up like a fountain with the power of fire works. After asking for asistence I used my hands and I felt heaviness and a sort of overload in his chest. Because I knew that Tammys doggy was doing alright at the time I did not focus on her and Elvis. Then I flew with Laron into a beautiful purple landscape and we ended up riding each on our own horse. It was fun. In love and light we stand as One<3

Attachments

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined out of time without checking in as I was traveling. I'm so glad we have a regular time so that I can do that.

My session started with our circle being part of a very bright light which got brighter still and started to encompass the area. Taking a long view back I could see a sort of curtain of dark, dense energy that our light was pulsing against and slowly, gently pushing back. We kept growing our light and were joined by others.

At some point I realized that the dark areas were also helpful and, like nighttime w the stars and moon, act as extremely important areas and times for us. Seeing things this way, I began to realize that there were nighttime like areas (stars and all) checkered throughout the light areas and that things were being returned to a much needed balance.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I joined out of time without checking in as I was traveling. I'm so glad we have a regular time so that I can do that.

My session started with our circle being part of a very bright light which got brighter still and started to encompass the area. Taking a long view back I could see a sort of curtain of dark, dense energy that our light was pulsing against and slowly, gently pushing back. We kept growing our light and were joined by others.

At some point I realized that the dark areas were also helpful and, like nighttime w the stars and moon, act as extremely important areas and times for us. Seeing things this way, I began to realize that there were nighttime like areas (stars and all) checkered throughout the light areas and that things were being returned to a much needed balance.
Then I did sence and see it right. You where there in a pink sparcling dress. Full of love and beauty Xxx

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)