Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of September 19, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1600368230103.png

Hi there, I'm subbing in for Lila, who is having some technical issues. She will be back next week.

A few days ago, I had a waking dream about a door closing - in a good way. It was time to leave something old behind. Yet, there is some uneasiness in moving ahead into the unknown. What came to me next was that direction often comes in small moments where we find quiet insights. For me, these moments usually are out in the natural world, such as when a blue parakeet (budgie) flew by and perched on the porch rail nearby. I talked for a bit, and it tilted its head. It clearly had once been a pet but now was living in the larger world. It had a friend, a wild bird of another species waiting in the tree, and in a bit, they flew off together.

I think most of us feel that some kind of door has closed because so many things are different now. We sense that something is forever changed in our lives; yet, the way forward seems hazy. So, I propose everyone take quiet time and let your version of a blue budgie wing it's way into your life in this week's session. Who knows what interesting messenger will appear!

1600369917277.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members include Isabelle88stums and carlek. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This year, lots of birds, lots of animals, squirrels, pigeons... I walk out into the driveway/backyard towards them, they "actually" walk towards me. I'd do my best "Dr. Doolittle" impression and talk to them, say hello, and seems they understood me......
Yes, definitely feel a giant golden gate closing behind us... It feels like we are leaving Matrix 6 and entering the full-colored Matrix 7 (referencing Matrix Revolutions movie)...
And.... I'm "jacked in" to this session.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This morning I watched a hawk fly across our backyard, and a scene from one of the King Arthur tales popped into my head. Merlin turned the boy Arthur into a bird, and his observation was that boundaries and borders did not exist from that view. I knew this bird visit was about releasing notions we might hold about how we communicate and think.

Sure enough, that is how it played out in our session. I arrived early and was met by a Swiss Mountain dog. (Neighbors have one, so I know the breed.) She stayed with me the whole time. It was dusk and fireflies were dancing around. A fire was going, and I drifted off. Someone shook my arm, and I woke up to a group of animals who were there to tell their stories. The one I recall most vividly was a giant turtle singing. We all enjoyed this part.

I saw a large book on a table with pages about us - pictures, notes, and symbols, some of which popped up a 3-D format. Then I noticed healing stations with some of the same 3-D lighted symbols around them. I don't recall much more about that, but when I drifted back to here, I did have a couple of clearing coughs.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Linda, just before the session i had written a reply on this Forum on nationality and borders - i greeted you all at the clearing by name and Got like warm Yellow from you and White and yellow flowers. Alain was in a Blue light energy Device / cockpit above. i nodded to everyone and then i was shown how to make a board game out of my navigational Method, i Saw a roulette centered with 4 colours indicating elements. I was shown a panel diskussion and who to invitere and how to moderate it. I Got s few shivers, Then i felt like Warm and very Direct healing to me in Beam form - to my core. Thank any of you for that attention. I felt warm and fell asleep til next morning. Since i ben trying to piece it all together in drawings and words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)