Remote Group Healing weekend of September 12, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

In some areas people purchase park benches as memorials to loved ones. Most of these contain messages of rememberance. I love reading theses messages as they provide plenty to ponder and, as you've probably figured out by now, I love to ponder. My favorite park bench quote was one I saw years ago and I seem to keep finding new nuggets of beauty within it. Also, it brings together a few elements which we have used here over the last few weeks as focus points for our healing sessions. I'd like to put them together this week and see what kind of healing this brings about. The memorable quote went something like this:

[QUOTE]Mom and Dad, thank you for giving us roots and wings. [/QUOTE]

1599751415050.png
So, this week I propose we give ourselves both roots and wings and then, when we have healed ourselves via this process, put out our hands to heal each other.

Step 1. Grounding: Roots
There are many ways to do this and it is, in some form, an integral part of most meditative and healing practices of which I am aware. It is often so simple and quick that it's easy to miss. The simple act of sitting on the ground is grounding, especially if one is aware of one's contact with the surface of the earth as it evokes sensations of gravity and ground. Buttressing it by 'growing roots' in one's imagination or throwing/sending a cord down toward the Earth's center would be other simple ways to achieve this.
For this weekend's session I will be' growing roots'.
I like this particular visualization because roots are alive and sentient so, at least in my imagination, they always seek out what one needs. After all, seeking an anchor, water and nutrients are what plant roots do. They also communicate, sometimes over miles of distance, and then help transport needed nutrients to other plants in need, according to some of the newer, more informed science I am reading about. I love this as it brings whole new elements to things; roots as communicators, transportation systems and helpers :cool:

Step 2. Flying: Wings
I believe that many of us picture wings when we think of flying; or, at least, flying creatures. Of course we do. That's what we know and see around us all the time. You can pick any bird, flying insect or prehistoric flying creature to model such flight. Even a few mammals: bats and 'flying' squirrels. You could add humans to this list if you include paragliders, handgliders, airplanes, etc. And I believe there is at least one snake that 'flies' in a way similar to the flying squirrels. It flattens out membranous skin at its sides and uses these to catch air then holds its body in a configuration which also maximizes air drag and so 'flies' for a ways.
My favorite ways of flying is from one of my first childhood memories and consists of just feeling (strongly) like I am floating up. Then the fun part begins, as one tries to navigate. I find that this skill, like others, can get rusty with disuses and refined with use.
So choose a method and fly like one of the flying 'aces' who can hover, dart incredibly rapidly, do loop-the-loops and, sometimes, fly backward: a dragonfly, a hummingbird or your favorite human flying ace. Or, choose a more sedate set of wings. Or grow angel wings. Or just float up with me and get silly flipping yourself upside down in the air while you figure out how to use your new ability. If laughter is the best medicine, and I believe it's right up there with the best, then those air flips and funny first attempts will do your heart and your soul a whole lot of healing good and you'll finish your session feeling and knowing you are somehow more whole and healed.
Flying is a feeling thing. You may find it's easiest to get into this space by remembering the feeling of being with a beloved child or other loved one, going to a favorite place, imagining a crystal city, smelling a rose, bringing your favorite crystal, running a lilting music phrase through your thoughts, tasting a luscious edible (though I find food in general to be grounding; you just never know!) or whatever. Our senses are great ways to explore these kinds of things.

Step 3. Connecting: Together
Once you have rooted and flown as much as you feel you are going to for this session reach out your hands to connect with the rest of us. Share your healing feeling. You can also connect with loved ones and share the healing with them.

It's a funny thing about healing. I find that as you take care of yourself, heal your hurts, find your blind spots, clean up and integrate your shadows... you become an increasingly healing person to be around. People and animals seek you out because you feel good to be around. Sometimes they tell you they're seeking healing in your company. Sometimes they just sit in your lap and soak it up. There are many formal ways to share this healing; speaking or writing healing words, energy work, hands on healing, sound healing, healing essences, oils, rocks and get togethers. Just being there and being in a healing space is very healing in itself.
So, once you are in your 'healing mode' reach out and touch someone, or several someones, and let that healing flow.

Another funny thing; this one is about connecting. Connecting itself amplifies any healing. The simple act of connecting with someone's spirit takes the energy up a notch (or several) and intensifies it by orders of magnitude. There's plenty to share and sharing healing spreads and strengthens it all the more.
So, find your healing place and let's share.

I've shared some of my own concepts of healing above. Please share your own. Let's see what we can do when, together, we ground, fly + connect.
If you look over at the park bench beside you I'll be right next to you:))

1599751548722.png1599752065151.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members (together) include GAIA and Q: Gypsiesue, Aminakal, illusi0nz. , AndrewSideLm and Quaedam.
Go ahead and call this particular sequence a coincidence, or join me in having a belly laugh at the universe's sense of humor <3

I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1599751508373.png1599753645359.png1599751938251.png1599753022335.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1599751606833.png1599753063727.png1599753169849.png1599753215392.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in with the bench by the Tardis.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
by extending the roots the connections to those of the group was felt and i became aware of the seraphims who can have more than 2 pairs of wings, by that i remembered i had phenix wings actif at a moment and thought that is a nice reminder and so i focused on cleansing as such unwanted stuff that serve no more

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I was rooted like a very tall tree in the rainforest in the Dark very far Down my Golden feet roots.
I thought in the Dark how rain showers are like sun rays you Can feel.
Somebody appeared to me sitting in green like yoga / robinhood clothing with crossed legs. Any takers O.o:D
I Got a small idea for a logo
I relaxed.
Thanks a lot guys.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I had an interesting session. Started off with the usual healing and beamed out blinding white light which broke off into smaller pieces and fell as light bombs, as they exploded they joined together lighting up every dark nook and cranny for people to be able to see the truth.

My roots were deep in the earth grounding me and I started to imagine I had wings but immediately found myself drifting upwards ( this seems to be happening more of late ) I was wondering what to do next when a light appeared , I went toward it and entered. I found I was in what appeared to be a hospital, everything was glowing white. Several people I presume were doctors and nurses seemed to be gliding between the beds gently tending the patients. I couldn’t see details only that they were in white.

A package appeared in my hand, when I tore off the paper I found a small soft white blanket and the word ‘ sterile ‘ shot through my mind.
I then noticed a separate, softer light at the end of the ward, I floated over and entered and to my amazement found someone I know standing beside a bed containing her daughter who is due to give birth any time, she was nursing a baby and I realised that the blanket was a gift for her. Magically the baby was wrapped in the blanket and in my arms and I was looking down into a little rosebud face yawning and frowning, with a tiny fist pushing out of the blanket. I could feel and smell her it was wonderful. ( I’m saying, Her, we shall see. )

When I came back to Earth it dawned on me that the hospital is a place where we can visit while out of the body, the ethereal body leaves the physical for some R n R. I hadn’t previously thought about this but it makes perfect sense now.

What surprises me is seeing this lady and her daughter there, in what can only be described as a private room, or in this case a private bubble of light.
As of this morning the baby hadn’t put in an appearance so I’ve yet to work out why I saw and held it.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I had an interesting session. Started off with the usual healing and beamed out blinding white light which broke off into smaller pieces and fell as light bombs, as they exploded they joined together lighting up every dark nook and cranny for people to be able to see the truth.

My roots were deep in the earth grounding me and I started to imagine I had wings but immediately found myself drifting upwards ( this seems to be happening more of late ) I was wondering what to do next when a light appeared , I went toward it and entered. I found I was in what appeared to be a hospital, everything was glowing white. Several people I presume were doctors and nurses seemed to be gliding between the beds gently tending the patients. I couldn’t see details only that they were in white.

A package appeared in my hand, when I tore off the paper I found a small soft white blanket and the word ‘ sterile ‘ shot through my mind.
I then noticed a separate, softer light at the end of the ward, I floated over and entered and to my amazement found someone I know standing beside a bed containing her daughter who is due to give birth any time, she was nursing a baby and I realised that the blanket was a gift for her. Magically the baby was wrapped in the blanket and in my arms and I was looking down into a little rosebud face yawning and frowning, with a tiny fist pushing out of the blanket. I could feel and smell her it was wonderful. ( I’m saying, Her, we shall see. )

When I came back to Earth it dawned on me that the hospital is a place where we can visit while out of the body, the ethereal body leaves the physical for some R n R. I hadn’t previously thought about this but it makes perfect sense now.

What surprises me is seeing this lady and her daughter there, in what can only be described as a private room, or in this case a private bubble of light.
As of this morning the baby hadn’t put in an appearance so I’ve yet to work out why I saw and held it.
Did you see MaryAnns rose message ?

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Did you see MaryAnns rose message ?
I did and read and reread. I hadn’t related it to my experience so thanks for the reminder.
I tend to think of all newborns as little rosebuds, but i did find out that if it’s a girl Rose is one of the second names.

I’ve thought about Maryanns posting and can’t honestly say I understand it other than, the moon naming the Rose by its colour.
We get all different moons, Blood, could be a red rose. Blue, a blue rose. Pink, pink rose and so on. It’s probably not as literal as that. The Ps do love to tax our brains don’t they.

I’d be interested in any ideas you might have

• Love this post!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
What color the fullmoon that happened or has to happen has?

• Intriguing Post

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
What color the fullmoon that happened or has to happen has?
According to google the next full moon in the UK is Oct 1st and it’s called The Harvest Moon.. as far as I know it’s just ordinary Moon colour, but we might get more info from folk who know more about this subject.

Reactions: Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I did and read and reread. I hadn’t related it to my experience so thanks for the reminder.
I tend to think of all newborns as little rosebuds, but i did find out that if it’s a girl Rose is one of the second names.

I’ve thought about Maryanns posting and can’t honestly say I understand it other than, the moon naming the Rose by its colour.
We get all different moons, Blood, could be a red rose. Blue, a blue rose. Pink, pink rose and so on. It’s probably not as literal as that. The Ps do love to tax our brains don’t they.

I’d be interested in any ideas you might have
Im really interested in synchronicity of language so i just caught this rose reference exactly because what os hard to grasp shows itself to each one of us in ways We might resonate with. I Think what i see is the symbols of purity. Almost a Channel/window into this other space or timeline. To me the rose is Pale pink and i Think the moons paleness and the Way the Moon reflects our emotions, like clouds is much like the rose in Its layered opening up - is trying to reveal to us synchronicity. Much like the baby is a reflection of our own innocense - it is cyclical, rhythm, pattern, fractal, all names for synchronicity. It is important to understand it as a flexible organic grid. Like a spider web, more than pixels. However any vocabulary is fine to use if it helps understanding it is However important that There is a balance - which is what We are not experiencing right now, but exist as a possibility all the time if We decide to participate.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tania and Hailstones Melt - type the @ symbol followed by the person's name. A box will pop up like this
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 10.27.56 AM.png

Click on the name in the box, and it will "tag" the person - letting them know they've been mentioned in a post. You will see their names in blue after you hit Post Reply.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Maryann Im just trying it out tagging her i already wrote her on the "rose post" and she is busy :) Thanks people !!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)