Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of September 11, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

It's hard for me to not address that date up there, precisely 20 years after 9/11 and the shockwaves that reverberate still through the world today from that event when planes suddenly fell from the sky. There were countless acts of incredible bravery that day too. I often wish these had been given rather more press coverage, especially knowing that the way we see things presented can so shape the way we think about things. Fear is very sticky for catching people's attention, almost as sticky as sex, so it does often get used as a tool when attention-grabbing is the goal. Mind you, there was at least one movie that I'm aware of about a planeful of very brave people and I recall reading all kinds of on-the-spot reporting of the incredible outflow of goodness that poured in from everywhere in response to the need. One particularly insightful reporter recalled the initial effective and beautifully implemented grass roots help which, by all reports, got increasingly disconnected later as people focused less on what they felt was needed to other considerations.

All of this is really a lot to process:)| It's hard for me to not recall those events without seeing elements of fire, grief and angst. Sound familiar? Anyone feeling overwhelmed recently?

If you have been feeling fire-y, angry or grieved actions or words coming your way, this session is for you. If you've felt your heart needed some realtime buttressing and healing, this session's just for you. If you think this is a cool idea anyway, perfect. Please bring that effective, beautiful healing presence to this weekend's session. I have a couple of ideas below on how this might be done, recognizing that there are many ways which work well so innovation and sharing of methods is definitely encouraged and can be really inspiring.

Let's focus on the heart this week. After covering the basics: clear, ground and create your own protected space, focus on your heart. Visualize (or feel or hear/play music for or do whatever it is your imagination does) it beating in front of you. Note what stands out for you. This could be its color, texture, scars, something covering, missing or shining out from it; whatever is there. Some you may be intersted in removing, others could maybe use uncovering or healing. You may see blood or energy flowing in and out and connections to various body parts, people, etc. These you may want to strengthen?
Once there and well connected to your heart, ask it whatever you'd like to ask. You may start with what would be most beneficial for your heart, what it wants, how you can strengthen it. There's so many questions you could ask so you may want to consider this now and see what comes up.

Please let us know below if you have any special healing requests or if you have any other random (or not so random) thoughts to share, including how your experience went. There really is an endless variety of ways this can go and the connection + :-D inherent in sharing these experiences are definitely healing balms for the heart<3

1631227690390.png
Photos courtesy Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Heather, Honey Bee, ShebaBear, Redacted Sojourner, Stephendrori 20VisioN20, Dawn and BMWhic.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1631227735492.png
PS my own contribution this week will almost certainly include some soothing waves of healing as it seems just the right antidote to those out of bounds fires

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1631227886162.png
... and don't forget your grounding, especially this week

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Ascended1

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
Beautifully stated and well timed. Thank you.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1624026359482.png

It's hard for me to not address that date up there, precisely 20 years after 9/11 and the shockwaves that reverberate still through the world today from that event when planes suddenly fell from the sky. There were countless acts of incredible bravery that day too. I often wish these had been given rather more press coverage, especially knowing that the way we see things presented can so shape the way we think about things. Fear is very sticky for catching people's attention, almost as sticky as sex, so it does often get used as a tool when attention-grabbing is the goal. Mind you, there was at least one movie that I'm aware of about a planeful of very brave people and I recall reading all kinds of on-the-spot reporting of the incredible outflow of goodness that poured in from everywhere in response to the need. One particularly insightful reporter recalled the initial effective and beautifully implemented grass roots help which, by all reports, got increasingly disconnected later as people focused less on what they felt was needed to other considerations.

All of this is really a lot to process:)| It's hard for me to not recall those events without seeing elements of fire, grief and angst. Sound familiar? Anyone feeling overwhelmed recently?

If you have been feeling fire-y, angry or grieved actions or words coming your way, this session is for you. If you've felt your heart needed some realtime buttressing and healing, this session's just for you. If you think this is a cool idea anyway, perfect. Please bring that effective, beautiful healing presence to this weekend's session. I have a couple of ideas below on how this might be done, recognizing that there are many ways which work well so innovation and sharing of methods is definitely encouraged and can be really inspiring.

Let's focus on the heart this week. After covering the basics: clear, ground and create your own protected space, focus on your heart. Visualize (or feel or hear/play music for or do whatever it is your imagination does) it beating in front of you. Note what stands out for you. This could be its color, texture, scars, something covering, missing or shining out from it; whatever is there. Some you may be intersted in removing, others could maybe use uncovering or healing. You may see blood or energy flowing in and out and connections to various body parts, people, etc. These you may want to strengthen?
Once there and well connected to your heart, ask it whatever you'd like to ask. You may start with what would be most beneficial for your heart, what it wants, how you can strengthen it. There's so many questions you could ask so you may want to consider this now and see what comes up.

Please let us know below if you have any special healing requests or if you have any other random (or not so random) thoughts to share, including how your experience went. There really is an endless variety of ways this can go and the connection + :-D inherent in sharing these experiences are definitely healing balms for the heart<3

View attachment 12311
Photos courtesy Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Heather, Honey Bee, ShebaBear, Redacted Sojourner, Stephendrori 20VisioN20, Dawn and BMWhic.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

View attachment 12312
PS my own contribution this week will almost certainly include some soothing waves of healing as it seems just the right antidote to those out of bounds fires

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

... and don't forget your grounding, especially this week
I will be there. Thank you Lila for the beautiful focus for this distant healing.
And I humbly ask healing for myself. I have to start with a second antibiotics cure because of the bit of a tick I had a few weeks ago.
I do not like antibiotics but in this case it is better to take it. Better safe then sorry. Thank you so much in advance.
In Love and Light we stand as One.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
At 16.30 Pm my time I felt a lot of violet light/ fire around me. It felt healing and so loving. I wanted to paint the violet light and I did. I could see in my painting that my body is finding its balance again. I could accept it and enjoyed the proces. At dinner I feel the fear for lyme desease at the same time I feel a lot of compassion and love comming towards me. The violet ligt/ and fire is there again. I start to cry. It feels good. The fear desolves.
During the distant healing I see the sun in the middle of the circle and the white brotherhood is at the outside of the circle. They are strong healers of the heart<3. During the healing this immage disapears and everything becomes dark. A warm darkness though. I do not understand why I see nothing. I think that it maybe has something to do with the antibiotics that I take. And there is the fear again. In the end I see a bright white light on my right side. I have my eyes closed and the bright white light lightens up the room and goes into my body and mind. The darkness is gone. I go to bed and in the morning when I wake up with a deep feeling of trust. I feel trust that I am well and healthy and it will stay this way. I also understand why I did not see much during the distant healing. I should have brought my attention inward, into my heart. That is a good reminder to cherish my heart and take good care of myself.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart I feel healed and loved. I am so grateful.
In Love and Light we stand as One <3

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, I was not around long as my attention was required on another matter in the house. However, something interesting did happen. Earlier in the week, a friend asked for assistance this week for a work project, and as I read it, I felt a refreshing breeze - the kind that gently lifts your hair - that has an extra feeling of peace. Then I participated in another session, and had the same experience - no visualizations, just the same breeze, The same thing happened on Saturday in this session - the same breeze blowing around.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I felt a refreshing breeze - the kind that gently lifts your hair - that has an extra feeling of peace
I've had a similar breeze come around a few times over the last couple of weeks which fills me with peace, just when I need it most.

During our session I spent a lot of time being healed myself, I believe. What I most remember now is is that there were many healers hands around us. It reminded me of the session where I felt many, many hands like the 10,000 hands of kuan yin (remember the video?) with the difference being that these were many being, each using their own hands. There were so many they looked almost folded, or nested into one another and they were arranged by color; first came the beings all dressed in white which I find particularly interesting given what Thessa Thijs wrote above. I recall blue, orange, purple and red and when I concluded that we seemed to be showing me the rainbow that is what happened with the remaining colors. This felt to me like much, much support and love coming our way.

I specifically recall Thessa's healing as included a lot of hands waving colors over her belly and the idea of taking care of her microbiome (supporting the 'good bacteria' in her gut while limiting imbalanced growth of organisms that can be harmful). What occurred to me is that this would be a good idea to be eating a lot of the things that the 'good bacteria' like to eat; generally these are called prebiotics (probiotics being the good bacteria themselves, usually delivered in, eg, a capsule) and they include a lot of foods your mom probably taught you to eat, like various salads (eg endives), root vegetables (eg sunchokes), some fruits (eg artichokes and kiwi) and greens (eg chicory). I've heard of it being used as a coffee substitute and just read about one version which you may find nearby called Ricore.

I'm very happy that my own sunchokes are about ready to harvest. They're really yummy roasted and grow so well in our garden that they've self-propagated all over the place.

1631626151653.png 1631626594731.png 1631626752078.png
some pictures of chicory plants from wikepedia which is where the comments below came from. Love that color! It has a lot of other names in English, including 'cornflower'
The chicory flower is often seen as inspiration for the Romantic concept of the Blue Flower (e.g. in German language Blauwarte ≈ blue lookout by the wayside). It could open locked doors, according to European folklore.
Dietary chicory may be toxic to internal parasites, with studies of ingesting chicory by farm animals having lower worm burdens

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I've had a similar breeze come around a few times over the last couple of weeks which fills me with peace, just when I need it most.

During our session I spent a lot of time being healed myself, I believe. What I most remember now is is that there were many healers hands around us. It reminded me of the session where I felt many, many hands like the 10,000 hands of kuan yin (remember the video?) with the difference being that these were many being, each using their own hands. There were so many they looked almost folded, or nested into one another and they were arranged by color; first came the beings all dressed in white which I find particularly interesting given what Thessa Thijs wrote above. I recall blue, orange, purple and red and when I concluded that we seemed to be showing me the rainbow that is what happened with the remaining colors. This felt to me like much, much support and love coming our way.

I specifically recall Thessa's healing as included a lot of hands waving colors over her belly and the idea of taking care of her microbiome (supporting the 'good bacteria' in her gut while limiting imbalanced growth of organisms that can be harmful). What occurred to me is that this would be a good idea to be eating a lot of the things that the 'good bacteria' like to eat; generally these are called prebiotics (probiotics being the good bacteria themselves, usually delivered in, eg, a capsule) and they include a lot of foods your mom probably taught you to eat, like various salads (eg endives), root vegetables (eg sunchokes), some fruits (eg artichokes and kiwi) and greens (eg chicory). I've heard of it being used as a coffee substitute and just read about one version which you may find nearby called Ricore.

I'm very happy that my own sunchokes are about ready to harvest. They're really yummy roasted and grow so well in our garden that they've self-propagated all over the place.

View attachment 12343 View attachment 12344 View attachment 12345
some pictures of chicory plants from wikepedia which is where the comments below came from. Love that color! It has a lot of other names in English, including 'cornflower'
Thank you so much Lila. That is so healing to read. And I will read it again tomorrow. I am buisy with the healing stuff. And although I do feel healed and I do feel I am stronger then ever it is not over yet....I already eat pretty healthy but it can be improved. I have a friend who had severe Lyme desease and she is helping me to. And the universe is helping me masively. Love you all for being so compasionate, loving and kind. Thank you so much. With Love and Light.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

I will take youre food advice at heart. The probiotics I do take. And I Love youre beautiful blue flowers. Magical.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And I Love youre beautiful blue flowers. Magical.
I know, aren't they beautiful!? I admit, I went a little nuts with the flowers since I found them gorgeous and I was learning plenty.
I figured you'd probably be eating well and put it out there anyway since it came up and figuring a person can always tweak things like that in response to whatever is going on today. Besides, you never know who such info might reach:-))

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

I will find this plant and eat it. Or make tea with it?. Thanks again Lila.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

I brought

I just bought cornflower tea. Happy.

• Cool Post

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I know, aren't they beautiful!? I admit, I went a little nuts with the flowers since I found them gorgeous and I was learning plenty.
I figured you'd probably be eating well and put it out there anyway since it came up and figuring a person can always tweak things like that in response to whatever is going on today. Besides, you never know who such info might reach:-))
And here is the cornflower tea. In Dutch it is called Korenbloem that is a literal translation of cornflower. Obi ate some. I bought a little bit to much.....250 grams. Lol. I hope the taste is good.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)