Remote Group Healing: weekend of Octover 17, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1600368230103.png

Building on the theme of feeling and healing with our energies, how about we use our central campfire this week?

The idea would be to see if you can feel the warmth of that fire and see what it can do for healing. Is it warming up areas which have lost warmth? Clearing out old, unwanted detritus? Burning a fire of passion where it's been lacking? Anything else?

I'm hoping, too, that by focusing on our central campfire we will find it easier to sense each other and send healing all around.
A nice, simple way to imagine that is to find our campfire circle and then focus on the central fire, expand it to encompass out entire circle and then see what you come up with as ways to heal with our fire.

I hope you enjoy experimenting with this one and stay warm<3s

Please let us know if you are joining us this week.

PS Pucksterguy, I'm pretty sure you have a nice warm fire pic or two to share of your burning logs:-D
PPS The hippos are there 'just because':))

1602825323275.png1602826488177.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Clydenot, Annaqmxbted, weedEmarp, Judi, GayleFlare and Gregorycog. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1602825869702.png1602826555797.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1602825056401.png1602825362779.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.
1602825483464.png1602825569846.png1602825586793.png

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'll be there - the one wearing a flannel shirt :-D

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Im so in - cant believe i missed the last Two - however i logged in like 2 days later and Got a crazy vision on Basic elemental energy and How to direct it in particle form - so very appropriate with the fire theme - I know more than I am yet capable of doing - Until 2mrw that is O.O

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Im so in - cant believe i missed the last Two - however i logged in like 2 days later and Got a crazy vision on Basic elemental energy and How to direct it in particle form - so very appropriate with the fire theme - I know more than I am yet capable of doing - Until 2mrw that is O.O
Wow, do share, please!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week I noticed the positions we were sitting in, I was between Alain and Linda, Pucksterguy was opposite with Tania and Lila either side of him. We were holding hands and could feel the energy running through to each other.
I was initially drawn to Puck, we seemed to communicate telepathically, I can’t remember much but it seemed to be about his lake and boat,

Then I found myself at the bottom of Linda’s drive looking at the word PEACE written, not across but along the length of it. in huge letters, it was so clear I could feel myself there.
I was then back in the circle and I know there is more to tell but I can’t remember, what I do remember is we all heard something and cocked our ears, there was something around us and we realised it was singing, very faint but growing stronger. It was in the air, in the sky above the trees, , coming from all over the place, we looked at one another each realising we were hearing the whole world singing. That’s when I burst into tears.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
it was singing, very faint but growing stronger. It was in the air, in the sky above the trees, , coming from all over the place, we looked at one another each realising we were hearing the whole world singing.
wonderful, lovely image - the kind you can hold in your heart

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Wow, do share, please!
So the reason i am slow sometimes with explaining is because it is hard to find the words - still i find it really helps trying so thanks for asking.
I’ll just tell what happened last Monday and
last night. On Monday I tried to enter the Saturday session delayed. By this I mean tried to channel the energy generated from it. The message I got was how anything we shed or that is washed of us - in particle form goes into our surroundings - much like how we can get help with manifestation from sitting under a tree and communicate and send our wishes out through the root systems. Same way anything of us washes into the drain to join the ocean and reaches the destination we wish. Our thoughts do so in remote healing. Individually we balance ourselves to decide for our particles to be hmm ionized(?) with a specific energy attached. More precise I don’t have the language for. The elements are just the materialization of particles and can be used as messengers ( frost 2 anyone :) )
So yesterday with the fire, I ended up stretching a lot a keeping my body warm using the common energy generated. I think I’m pretty mild so it didn’t feel like taking advantage - after all there is enough for everyone. I had a vision of how fire and earth together is embodiment ( we know this) but also how each elements way of vibrating ( particle activation) is different rhythmically. What I saw is how fire energy travels / create Millions of zigzagging Patterns, water On its own a ripple effect with a center, Air an energy suspended like vacuum but only in appearance cause it is both slow motion and equally super fast. Earth more like the dust that escapes from something slamming together, but again I might not have asked specifically enough that is just was I was shown. I really enjoy the sessions as they teach me about collective power and what’s possible so thank you everyone so much.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
So the reason i am slow sometimes with explaining is because it is hard to find the words - still i find it really helps trying so thanks for asking.
I’ll just tell what happened last Monday and
last night. On Monday I tried to enter the Saturday session delayed. By this I mean tried to channel the energy generated from it. The message I got was how anything we shed or that is washed of us - in particle form goes into our surroundings - much like how we can get help with manifestation from sitting under a tree and communicate and send our wishes out through the root systems. Same way anything of us washes into the drain to join the ocean and reaches the destination we wish. Our thoughts do so in remote healing. Individually we balance ourselves to decide for our particles to be hmm ionized(?) with a specific energy attached. More precise I don’t have the language for. The elements are just the materialization of particles and can be used as messengers ( frost 2 anyone :) )
So yesterday with the fire, I ended up stretching a lot a keeping my body warm using the common energy generated. I think I’m pretty mild so it didn’t feel like taking advantage - after all there is enough for everyone. I had a vision of how fire and earth together is embodiment ( we know this) but also how each elements way of vibrating ( particle activation) is different rhythmically. What I saw is how fire energy travels / create Millions of zigzagging Patterns, water On its own a ripple effect with a center, Air an energy suspended like vacuum but only in appearance cause it is both slow motion and equally super fast. Earth more like the dust that escapes from something slamming together, but again I might not have asked specifically enough that is just was I was shown. I really enjoy the sessions as they teach me about collective power and what’s possible so thank you everyone so much.
I somehow understand what you mean, can’t explain it, but at some deep level I know what you are talking about

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I sat down to our session easily connecting to us and our central campfire which was coming out of a crystal. I just sat with it and helped it go where it needed to go in each of us. Not much in the way of visuals.

Then, it happened. Beside me a raven landed. The previous day I'd put out seeds to see if my friends would be back. The seeds had sat there the whole time until our session when a raven decided it was time to have a snack. They've never landed when I'd been sitting there. This time one did. I stayed very still and talked to it so that it would be okay with my being so close. It kept a wary eye on me the entire time as we were close enough that I could have touched it if I'd reached out my hand. The best thing I could think to do was to send it a loving energy; a 'so glad you're here with me' feeling:-D

On my other side a sound drew my attention. The happy sounding clicks were from a pair of hummingbirds having a conference of some kind. Lots of back and forth conversation that, sadly, I don't yet understand:)) I did get the feeling that they were happy thoughts being shared so I sent, them, too, some love. Some energy from our central fire.

Later, I realized that there was a legend I'd heard of involving raven; raven stealing the sun so that all creatures can have it in the sky to enjoy along with the moon and stars. How perfect that I had the raven eyeing me as it had a seed I'd given it in its beak; just like raven carries the orb of the sun in its beak in the story. After all, there is no fire more vital to life on earth than that of our sun<3
Here is the story if you'd like to read it: http://www.ankn.uaf.edu/NPE/CulturalAtlases/Yupiaq/Marshall/raven/RavenStealsSunStarsMoon.html

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It is tough to put these impressions/feelings/pictures/whatevers into words!
Sometimes I look at the long paragraphs I write about a session and wonder how it could be so complex. When I had the experience it was so much more simple:))

Thank you so much for sharing.
I absolutely love how you described the different vibrations of the elements; I'll be carrying that feeling with me for a while, I believe and playing with it<3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
it was singing, very faint but growing stronger. It was in the air, in the sky above the trees, , coming from all over the place, we looked at one another each realising we were hearing the whole world singing. That’s when I burst into tears.
So much more than just a feeling or a visual or whatnot. You got this all in song!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
same here, i rarely find the words to describe it, if i remember it right journaling can help in it, but me as a bad handwriter is a chalange

• Funny
Reactions: June and Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)