Remote Group Healing: weekend of October 8, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

After a beautiful weekend away I am ready to roll. And that's the theme.

I propose that the healing theme for this week is a carpet that rolls out from you into a healing space. You may ride the carpet like Aladdin or let it unroll red and marvelously plush along whatever path you choose, travel along it as it winds up and down mountain paths, meadows, through the sky... wherever it goes.

It's a bit like 'follow the yellow brick road', carpet style. And if you prefer a yellow brick road, let us know where that led you. Mostly, let the carpet unfurl your imagination and healing power to where it needs to be to get whatever it is you need. And, as always, if you also offer healing to others, let that unfurl too.

Don't forget your sparkly red shoes!​

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Ajulauka2 Briantup BadSantakxf dxcii cost calculator son BrianJeota Terryvox DelmarCooro and BrentRak

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1665024957160.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1665025020997.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Me too:)<3
My neighbour Ria seems to get a little better. My gut feeling tels me that she can life for many years to come . So please can we send her healing again. Johannes is getting weaker and will probably leave this earth in the near future. Can we send healing to make the transition as smooth as possible please. Carla is in the proces of speaking up for herself. I think the healing helped to start this proces. Beautiful and hopeful to see. My son is doing much better but stays a little in the role of the victim. As if he is scared of things going smooth and easy. I am looking forward to see and feel you all tomorrow. In Love and Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My neighbour Ria seems to get a little better. My gut feeling tels me that she can life for many years to come . So please can we send her healing again. Johannes is getting weaker and will probably leave this earth in the near future. Can we send healing to make the transition as smooth as possible please. Carla is in the proces of speaking up for herself. I think the healing helped to start this proces. Beautiful and hopeful to see. My son is doing much better but stays a little in the role of the victim. As if he is scared of things going smooth and easy. I am looking forward to see and feel you all tomorrow. In Love and Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3
Will be onto your healing requests Thessa ❤

• Magical
Reactions: Thessa Thijs
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined you while outdoors in a beautiful space and saw us standing with light around us and lots of healing going on.

• Divine
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Beyond expectation Johannes is doing, after 25 days in hospital, much better. Thank you so much. He is at home with his wife and daughter again. And he himself says that he believes that he will be alright. God works in mysterious ways. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

• Magical
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)