Remote Group Healing: Weekend of October 31, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

The last day or two have been notable. Some ordinary things feel different: a songbird singing seems out of season and meant just for my ears. I feel I can almost translate its meaning. Foliage seems to talk to me as it tosses about despite there being no palpable wind. Greenery catches my attention for its placement 'just so' or arresting colors or shape, or a combination of these. I ask a question of my HS and a 'wind of change' sweeps in, in answer. These things feel profound, even if just for a moment of two. I had a series of dreams that felt like answers to some ongoing things I've been working on.

Some time periods are like that. Many have noted that the change of seasons and change of something else at this time of year is a time of 'thinning of the veil'. Then there is everything else that is going on that helps us pick up on things so much more than we used to.

So, for this week I suggest we take advantage of 'what's in the air' just now.
Mostly, I believe this will take the form of fully opening our senses to messages. This would include the five usual senses plus any extra/s you may have found:D

Sometimes, to put one's self into a receptive space, it helps to ask a question, for example, a question posed to one's HS could bring a phrase or image or smell or feeling or something in answer. If you plan to do this, you may want to consider ahead of time what healing question/s you'd most like to ask about. Often I just 'wing it' with whatever comes to mind at the moment but, even then, I'm aware that, just by having considered things beforehand, I've likely set in motion an internal discussion about what I really want an answer to, whether I'm aware of it or not, so perhaps I'm not really winging it, after all:fp

You may want to bring a special object, say a special preparatory phrase, sit in a favorite place or do something else that you know puts you in a receptive state. Or not. You may want to share your ideas or preparations below. I always love the sharing of our sessions and the extra 'aha' I get when I read something that resonates there, as it so often does. Since we are going for being in a very open state I'd suggest we be particularly conscious of the grounding and protection we set up as we enter our healing circle. This can be as simple as imagining tossing a cord down to ground us and then ensure our bright lights surround us as we enter. Then, just listen, look, feel, smell, taste and open those inner senses as much as feels comfortable. Play with what comes in, ask questions, do what feels right.

Note: my schedule has changed and I wanted to let you know that it has become increasingly difficult for me to post on a Wednesday. That appears to be the case for the foreseeable future; but then, who really can foresee much these days?:ROFL: Generally, Thursdays are more amenable to offering me time to post, so look for them then.
1603990609922.png1603992299792.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Julie2q and jimijames5150. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1603990363405.png1603990719171.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am​
1603990441527.png1603990550404.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1603990821822.png

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Occasionally, out of the blue, I feel like asking a question of the Sabian Oracle. Just after I finished posting this I was intrigued by the question: What is this time of thinned veils about?
The answer:

"PISCES 8

A GIRL BLOWING A BUGLE

This shows sounding the call, rallying people together, knowing when to speak or “Blow a Bugle” to awaken others, to wake up to realities going on in the world, join some cause, etc. Perhaps you feel the need to wake up those around you, or, perhaps be woken yourself. When situations get bogged down in emotional or rational complexity and everyone just needs to be rallying and going for the objective, you may be the one to let everyone know. Sometimes this Symbol can show someone who makes a lot of noise; justified or unjustified and they can get people moving. Using simple, receptive innocence will get situations back on track. Sounding the call. Awakening all to action. Loudspeakers, telephones, announcements. Rise and shine! Leading the charge. Resurrection. Proclamations. Whistleblowers.

The Caution: Unwarranted and disturbing noise. Showing off. Trumpeting about oneself. Not listening to people. Being annoying. Interrupting. Betraying confidences. Loud voices."

Given that this week's session is about listening, the answer of 'sounding the call, rallying people together' seems significant. As do Maryann's recent posting "One Will Emerge" which states "You are the one who is set to emerge".
Also, her tarot draw from this week which states "Turn inward to the light you have been assimilating. Summon the audacity to see things as they are. You might be surprised at how much power is at your command. You get to write the end of the story."

It sounds like we're on, people! :-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Had a vision awhile back of a cloud floating by with a clarion on it. Might be time to play it!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Very cool!

Reactions: June

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hey didnt read everything yet - but Think Maybe we should be aware that if the interweb goes down we know we Can keep connecting on saturdays in this Group !!
Ill be there tonight to - and onward if we can’t reach one another on transient.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hey didnt read everything yet - but Think Maybe we should be aware that if the interweb goes down we know we Can keep connecting on saturdays in this Group !!
Ill be there tonight to - and onward if we can’t reach one another on transient.
Good idea Tania. I’m sure re would feel the energy

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For this session I thought well ahead of what I wanted to ask.
I wanted to be given insight on how we would come out from all this chaos, what the future looked liked and at first I was jolly disappointed.
I saw thousand/millions of people like a snake across the land, all heading in the same direction. All were dressed in dark nondescript clothing, no features were visible but I sensed they were of every race, colour and creed.
One stood out, a female on a horse right in the middle of the crowd. She was in black with a cover over her lower face ( not the masks of today) . This I’m sure was symbolic of a high born person, confirming that every station in life was there. High born, low born, all were on the same journey

A male on a white horse appeared, again this has a symbolic meaning. I got the impression of a knight in shining armour, there was light around him, so he was obviously there to help.
He dismounted and began running very fast against the flow of the crowd as if looking for something.

That’s all I could get which is why I was disappointed.

I went to bed still asking for insight and must have travelled while asleep because when I woke up I was seeing and hearing things and felt I was in a different place.
I was seeing a golden world with people doing all sorts of things. There was a family seemed to be haymaking. I saw a home being built. Nothing seemed difficult.
I could see the whole planet, some were horse riding, skiing, water and snow. You name it it was being done.
The most amazing was flying, folk could fly, but seemed to want to enjoy the other things first.
There was so much to see I’ve forgotten some.

Then a song came pouring into my head and I had to rush out of bed to get the words down.

It’s a land of perfect vision
A land of gold and grace
A land of happy people
With one big smiling face

No more grief and sorrow
No more death and pain
Rising from the ashes
They learn to live again

No more toiling for tyrants
No fear of those above
A golden realm of plenty
Ruled by eternal love

I haven’t got a title for it, something to do with the fifth dimension I guess.
Also I have a tune in my head which I’m unable to convey but it’s lively .

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My own session started the day prior to our official session and involved specific excellent insights which I immediately made part of my thinking processes and then forgot. I still can't recall them though I know i will when I need to as I've already incorporated what was now needed.
Then I had a series of further insights, the last of which I'm still playing with.
My general sense is that of change far bigger than I, choices I make affecting how it goes and a sense that I could very well end up 'striking several birds with one stone'. A spiritual manifestation efficiency perhaps?

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tania, I've thought about this many times and also if an individual fell away due to life or circumstances how would we know as we know each other via this internet connection. I decided to trust in what happens while looking for opportunities to connect.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I wanted to be given insight on how we would come out from all this chaos, what the future looked liked and at first I was jolly disappointed.
I saw thousand/millions of people like a snake across the land, all heading in the same direction. All were dressed in dark nondescript clothing, no features were visible but I sensed they were of every race, colour and creed.
One stood out, a female on a horse right in the middle of the crowd. She was in black with a cover over her lower face ( not the masks of today) . This I’m sure was symbolic of a high born person, confirming that every station in life was there. High born, low born, all were on the same journey

A male on a white horse appeared, again this has a symbolic meaning. I got the impression of a knight in shining armour, there was light around him, so he was obviously there to help.
He dismounted and began running very fast against the flow of the crowd as if looking for something.

I went to bed still asking for insight and must have travelled while asleep because when I woke up I was seeing and hearing things and felt I was in a different place.
I was seeing a golden world with people doing all sorts of things. There was a family seemed to be haymaking. I saw a home being built. Nothing seemed difficult.
I could see the whole planet, some were horse riding, skiing, water and snow. You name it it was being done.
The most amazing was flying, folk could fly, but seemed to want to enjoy the other things first.

Then a song came pouring into my head and I had to rush out of bed to get the words down.

A land of gold and grace
A land of happy people

No more grief and sorrow
No more death and pain
Rising from the ashes
They learn to live again

No fear of those above
A golden realm of plenty
Ruled by eternal love

Our land of glory

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Doozed away during

Interesting point from sunday to monday night i had again a,near sleepless night, new norm?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Tania, I've thought about this many times and also if an individual fell away due to life or circumstances how would we know as we know each other via this internet connection. I decided to trust in what happens while looking for opportunities to connect.
Simplest is telepathy Tania the new evoved internet connection

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Im getting so many insights these days that i really look forward to the energy exchange saturdays. Im kind of comfortable in the light and insight we generate together. I havent been writing about it every time because i find myself sometimes floating on our energy but letting it support me/ borrowing from it for Solving my own little puzzles. It does hit me if it’s to small because it’s just stuff in my own life - but then i - like you - trust that i am alright to do so because the Universe is showing Micro and Macro cosmos. I am trying to find out the structure of my creative material and you are all really Helping me - I have twice felt this wave of kindness very directly.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016

A land of gold and grace
A land of happy people

No more grief and sorrow
No more death and pain
Rising from the ashes
They learn to live again

No fear of those above
A golden realm of plenty
Ruled by eternal love

Im a sucker for a good song ( im a songwriter / composer) so i really would like to hear it - and if noone else does it - i just gave myself a task here....

• I agree
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Im getting so many insights these days that i really look forward to the energy exchange saturdays. Im kind of comfortable in the light and insight we generate together. I havent been writing about it every time because i find myself sometimes floating on our energy but letting it support me/ borrowing from it for Solving my own little puzzles. It does hit me if it’s to small because it’s just stuff in my own life - but then i - like you - trust that i am alright to do so because the Universe is showing Micro and Macro cosmos. I am trying to find out the structure of my creative material and you are all really Helping me - I have twice felt this wave of kindness very directly.
Sometimes I just fall asleep and soak it all up. Some of those are my favorite session, though the scenarios can be fun too.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
  • Funny
Reactions: Tania

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

A land of gold and grace
A land of happy people

No more grief and sorrow
No more death and pain
Rising from the ashes
They learn to live again

No fear of those above
A golden realm of plenty
Ruled by eternal love

I gotta tell you. I’ve just been singing this to Land Of Hope And Glory. Lol. It goes quite well

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)