Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of October 24, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1603457740900.png

Last week, we met around the campfire and enjoyed the warmth of both the fire and camaraderie. This week, I've had experiences of strangers wanting to talk with me and have heard the same from others. Perhaps we carried the campfire glow with us.

As the ability to communicate love and compassion is very important right now, I propose we repeat the session from last week. Maybe we can bring more of this feeling (and knowing) to all our places around this world.

I'm hoping, too, that by focusing on our central campfire we will find it easier to sense each other and send healing all around.
A nice, simple way to imagine that is to find our campfire circle and then focus on the central fire, expand it to encompass out entire circle and then see what you come up with as ways to heal with our fire.

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Alison Lelab FlowerPowerHealing kristian mianharamii. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you Linda. I didn't realise this was a weekly event. How lovely. I will definitely be there
Glad you can join us!

And thank you, Linda, for taking up my slack <3 I'd love to do this one again as I had such a lovely experience with it last week.
...now that you mention it, I have had a warm glow following me around lately!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Restful and peaceful - deep dark sky with millions/billions/trillions of twinkling lights

Recognized many familiar faces. The circle around the fire was both large and small - large enough for a tall fire and at the same time, small enough that we could communicate with each other - funny how that worked. I was sitting there drawing on the ground with a stick. Also was wearing a flannel shirt, jeans, and my cowboy/girl boots (a different avatar from the long blue dress and strawberry blonde hair - lol).

As we visited with each other, our cares, concerns, unresolved issues seemed to rise up and we each placed them in the fire. As these feelings and issues were resolved and purified, I saw flames shoot off into the sky, and I believe they were going to others with whom we shared the feelings - like a massive release.

My grandpup, who passed on this week, came out of the forest and sat down beside me. Other animals and birds came near - it seemed that we each shared the same peaceful and loving feelings.

My sense is that we return home with these feelings of love and well-being and are like shining beacons to all around us.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was notable for a warm connection around our campfire and then noticing the stars above. Eventually, they seemed to stream down toward us and I saw a series of faces and even scenes played out with the gigantic faces in the sky. These faces were star-filled and seemed to send swaths of stars down toward us in waves. They sort of blended with the embers of the fire though had their own colors. We absorbed much of the star light and, in turn, send our own lights twinkling onward to places unknown.

What was notable for me is that this week's as well as last week's campfire focused sessions brought warm companionship and stars/starlight.

Reading Linda's posting above there seem to be many similarities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)