Remote Group Healing: weekend of October 22, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

There is so much out there now that we could focus on that is not necessarily what is best for us, in terms of any form of health; mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, etc. What to do about it? Focus on what you'd really like to be focusing on. A place to start is to ask yourself questions like "What makes my heart sing?" or even makes you break out into spontaneous song of dance? A good song always gets me up and out of my chair to dance along. Or "If I could do anything I wanted right now (or with my life) what would I be doing?", "If I could be anyplace, where would I be?" or "who would I most like to be spending time with?" For that last one dead people count and animals too.

It's known that getting into heart rhythm coherence is really simple and really helps calm all those automatic body functions like high blood pressure, anxiety and fast heart rate. It all starts with envisioning a happy memory of thought of what you'd most like to be doing and noticing it all slow down as all systems chill.

And then, since this is a healing practice, once you are in that chill place with a big smile on your face and/or relaxed shoulders and muscles, see how long you can stay there. Want to do something really great for your health? Stay there for our entire RGH session. I'd bet you sleep well and have a much better day too.

So, time to put aside everybody else's worries, burdens, chores and stuff and focus on what makes you smile all over. It's only for a little while this weekend, though it could be so welcome that you decide to make it a regular practice. Your body, spirit + mind will love you for it if you do.

Here is a link to one way of looking at all of this: https://thebettermanprojects.com/2012/07/05/day-236-the-wolves/
1634786060740.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes dorydee99, AaliyahSerenity, Ptyson, Nukem and Rosaria.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

Another great lady who knows how to sing about hearts (and angels):

1634786111563.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1634786183439.png
A happy full moon to all of us today. According to Janne it's looking like a brave + fiery one!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

June and I know how to dance down the street!!:-D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Please can we include Karen, a friend of mine, in the healing. She has a lump in her left breast with discharge from the nipple, and her arm feels heavy. She is waiting for a scan and they don’t seem to be in any hurry.
I will give her healing whenever she visits but extra from the group will be much appreciated.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So, in addition to an intention to focus on what we love/want to be or have or see more of we have specific healing intention's for June's friends left breast+arm and Hailstones Melt: (flu, asthma, twisted ankle + back pain).

It seems clear that someone's intentions will involve boogyingO.o:D

See you in a few hours <3

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was my second 'sleepy' session in a row. I did recall parts of it; something involving sorting things and making choices, but not much a 'storyline' to share. They've been very good sessions for me, very restful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)