Remote Group Healing: weekend of October 2, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1624026359482.png

Last week I loved and had a wonderful experience of 'arriving' at the end of a very long journey with people who had come together over a long road, after meeting in various ways along the way. A beautiful, huge meteor streaked across the sky just as we came together to state our intentions for the new life ahead... then what?

Then, this weekend's session, I guess?

How does one even follow that up?

What kind of intentions do I want + need for my new life ahead?

... and many other questions besides are going through my head as I write this and as I've pondered the healing events that have built up here over the last few years. As the saying goes
It's about the journey

It's time to turn to the healing power of song and dance. I know that this will be very popular with some, and I hope everybody will be inspired by something. After all, one heals best when one has a goal of why one wants to heal and which direction one wants that healing to go. I'm very clear on this concept, having seen it many times. The opposite is also true; those that don't want to make the change required to heal, will not. It's a choice, a powerful one. I find that making choices when I am in a positive frame of mind just goes so much better in every way. We all have many daily choices of great importance to us in front of us daily so this seems great timing. So, be ready to be inspired!

My choice for this weekend is inspired by Three Dog Night. I've been having a bit of a blast from the past dance fest which started from a conversation with a friend (as so many of the best things do). We chose songs which we felt talked about how we felt, who we were, etc. I had two that really touched me, both by the old band Three Dog Night who has quite a collection of great tunes to their name.

The first song is particularly resonant for me as I had a waking dream type experience that made me feel wonderful and brought me great peace in which I was on the road to Shangri La (sometimes called Shamballah + with a variety of spellings to choose from; I've used a few of them here) and met Death who led a group of such wonderful people and who inspired me with integrity that I had the temerity, just before parting, to ask him for some companions.

I'm guessing some people will have their own tunes that set their heart soaring + their feet dancing. Please share!
The question I'm inspired to ask for this session is
How does your light shine In the halls of Shambala?

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Briarm, Tuicc, Mandaz, Doubleleelee, Aj Mateer, Myriska, Diane Blair, ttn and Roanna.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1632939221043.png

Last edited:
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dancing in.

Shamballa is on my personal playlist. Best story - at the grocery store late one night, and it came on the speakers. Thinking I was alone, I danced down the aisle. As I got to the end, I discovered I was not but got a nice hat tip from an amused guy.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I love to dance and lately I rediscovered my inner light. The Lyme created darknes around me (I saw it behind my eyes at the right side of my head) and I lit up my light from the inside and the darkness left me. That was such a beautiful gift. I will join again this evening with a special request for healing for my beloved cat Obi. He is in surgery now because of his left back foot. He has a very deep cut there. I am al shaken about it. And sad. I hope we can help him now and later this day with our healing Love and Light. Obi has inflamations very quickly so I hope he will recover quickly and completely from this injury. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Obis little golden heart. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session today started with us sharing food in a warm, easy atmosphere of sharing and caring.

Then, once fortified from that point of view I saw us each considering the question "How does your light shine in the halls of Shamballah?" It's interesting, as I write this I can feel that the emphasis on different words/meanings and intonation of the same phrase resonated slightly differently with each of us, creating shadings of meaning, a bit like accents in a language offer depth + idioms and words for different concepts (ones that do/don't exist within a language) offer the ability to speak together about different subjects or in different ways.

Each of us then went into our own unique contemplative space which I saw as a sort of booth of space around each of us, above which writhed fiery figures depicting what each person's 'light' +/or 'superpower' +/or passion was. It was an inward-facing time. At this, I contemplated mine, saw some immediate obvious links and promptly fell into one of those perfect, restful sleeps that I love.

When I woke up I saw us together, each having created whatever it was we were meant to create. We started to then create a figure in the center of our circle which writhed with fire as it was born, phoenix style; stunningly beautiful to watch. It was a wolf which howled and we all answered which felt like a call of the wild outside our circle. Other throats around other fires answered too. Some were very far away. It was clear that we were ushering in something new with our call.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at the time of the session there a sound in my ears that i didn t heard so far, was it in liation or a pure coincidence, i listened to an human design video at that moment

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I had a very sad day yesterday. I just could not stop crying. Probably also because of the high doses of magnesium that I had to take for a few days. One hour before the distant healing starts I feel Lila very close. Helping me to accept my feelings of grieve and I
calm down.
When I enter the circle I see people dancing the energy is happy and light and it lifts me up. After a little while I see lots of hands healing my sweetheart Obi. And a little later I see that at the right of the circle the day is dawning. The rest of the circle stays dark. But a beautiful rainbow appears. Then I feel Janne coming up to me and I start to cry again. She comes to heal my heart. It feels as if my heart is truly broken in three peaces. I never felt something like this before. My body becomes very warm around my heart. And again I calm down. At the end of the distant healing I see a big beautiful radiant figure coming down from the skye into the circle. It comes towards me. And surrounds me. I still feel it today. When I look at my phone it is 22.22 O' clock. Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay. Thankful for you all. And at the moment it is very hard for me to see what I want with my life. I feel a little lost. So being with you all feels like an anchor. I know that this feelings also are due to the antibiotics I had to take and how my body reacts on it. I try to make the best of it. It is definitely not how I am. So it will pass quickly I hope. In Love and Light we stand as One.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I stopped with the magnesium the sadness disapeared quite quickly. Today I went to the vet with Obi and she removed the bandage. The wound looked good and Obi did not have a feever. The bandage is changed, it is yellow now as it was pink first. Thank you all so much for the healing love for Obi and for me. Together we stand in Love and Light as One.

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm really glad to hear that both Obi and you are feeling better.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
You are such a sweetheart Lila. Thank you for you being you. I can sent some Love to you all again. I really feel 'so much better. XXX

• Compassionate
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)