Remote Group Healing: weekend of October 15, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

I have been working on a project which I'd like to invite you to join. I plan to post it as a series over the next few weekends so as to build up the practice from a simpler foundation to something that could be bigger or more complex or could just stay with the original practice which is itself quite a lot.

I'll start with a brief story: this morning I was going to work and felt really weary, barely feeling I had it in me to travel safely so I gave myself extra time. As I traveled I did this practice and felt gradually better. Upon arrival I felt up to working at my relatively physical job and realized that I had arrived in about my usual amount of time and hadn't really needed the extra time. I still appreciated it and my day went well with a slump later on. I mention this as I believe this practice can be one that is done in varied situation, such as this one. It may feel a bit different or the intent may vary slightly in each situation, though mine has stayed fairly constant.

So, the practice: once you've gotten set up (cleared, grounded and shielded or whatever it is you like to do prior to joining our group) take a moment to become as aware of your space, the space that your 'fields' take up. By this I mean the energies that surround you. It's totally fine if you feel that's too subtle for you to fell; each of us has a field (actually several interacting ones which create a general field) so you carry your field around with you whether you're readily aware of it or not. It is great if you can imagine it, feel it or sense it in some way as I believe it will make the rest easier. Again, if you cannot, that's still great if you are clear in your intention, so just intend the process that follows. First, pick an intention, something that, if you were in an echo chamber, you'd most love having bounce back at you over and over, whatever that is (I'm guessing mine and June's will be very similar <3). Once you have your intention/thought/emotion/whatever you want echoed back at you intend that it bounce around your fields in such a way that it literally bounces around within your fields, repeatedly touching you at various points. You'll probably want to have this bouncing have a rhythm and a regularity like a ball bouncing within certain parameters as having a chaotic bouncing pattern may feel, well, chaotic:ROFL:

Then, once this is all set up, enjoy it for a while and, when you're ready, intend for it to keep going and going and going... let the bouncing begin and let the bouncing continue.
Happy bouncing.

1665633626359.png1665633659897.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: MichaelAnala Teresadiz RufusCem Manuelgaw ChMob Briantup and BadSantakxf

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1665633731507.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1665633815150.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Bouncing in - what a lovely image - I like that

I have a request for my friend, John, who needs a full refresh of his kidneys.

bouncing-ball-adam-hart-davisscience-photo-library.jpg

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Bouncing in with sweet love too. With a request for my dearest friend Claudia (not vacinated). She is in the hospital with a tumor in her colon. I heard it today<:). I will ask for healing and send energy to Johns kidneys too. In Love and Light we stand as One<3<3<3

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love those pics! They are just what I had in mind. So glad you've shared :)) O.o:D :-D

It seems we are a smallish group this week, and mighty! With the healing requests for John's kidney's and Claudia's colon added to healing of our own selves we have a clear idea of where our bouncing balls are heading. Let's set up some healing resonance within our fields... bouncy, bouncy, bounce... and see what happens next. I've been doing this practice all week and have found it really helps so am really excited to see what happens when we do this together and amp things up.

...and you never know who may pop in to join in unexpectedly or at the last moment.

• Divine
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
First I grounded and connected to my soulstar above my head. And asked Michael, Raphael Uriel and Gabriel to stand around me. When I steped into our circle I felt June and Linda. Lila I could not find. Then I felt my energy field and two triangles placed on top of eachother was the form I steped into. Then the lights of a plasma ball were bouncing around me in this form. I projected love in there. Then the form bacame bigger and bigger until we were all surounded by it. And there in the middle were John and Claudia. The lightening of the plasma "ball" healed them. I felt that the bouncing of the lightening also healed me and us all. And we didn' t have to do anything. It just happened. By the way I wrote something about Ria's health underneeth the distant healing where we focused on her.
In love and light we stand as one.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I fell asleep quickly, but I did start with bouncing energies and focus on John and Claudia. It was a good and restful sleep, and apparently I was "sighted" there!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My main impression of this week's session was that we created a sort of resonance chamber which was able to radiate our healing intentions within it. It looked like a chamber with several big balloon balls on the outside which were bouncing off the walls in rhythm so as to set up the resonance pattern within. There was a lot of love going around!

Then, at one point a bright beam of source light came directly in and upped the resonance considerably. This amped up the healing for a lot!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, I almost forgot; at one point a flicker bird chimed in with a punctuated song which kept the rhythm going with an infusion of its own power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)