Remote Group Healing: weekend of October 10, 2020 Healing Connection (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1600368230103.png

I've been talking about being aware of our connections to each other; energetic and otherwise. Hailstones Melt has posted a lovely video considering many aspects of this here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/covid–19-origin-theories-info-including-loss-of-civil-liberties.7704/page-7#post-58102

Our sessions are all about healing through connection. Connection brings healing. Connection is healing.

If have trouble with this concept, consider all the information on how many disease processes have been speeded up during our recent time of disconnection and isolation. It isn't just 'mental' diseases like anxiety, depression and violence though these are already plenty of documented increases in these. It's also 'physical' diseases like Parkinson's, 'old age' and dementia with those in the fringe of society being, unsurprisingly, most dramatically affected as their tenuous threads of social interaction are severed or greatly decreased. Documentation of all these is out there; intuition or common sense can readily bring you the same information too.

Can we connect energetically? Yes. Is this available to everyone? Yes, though some aren't yet aware of how this works.
So let's find out, then we can pass it on if we like:-D

Let's explore. Let's practice. Let's find out what energetic connection with each other over a distance feels and looks like. What risks and benefits can we find when we look? Regarding the risks; the recommendations out there that I like are simple: Clear, ground and create your own protective energies around yourself just before you tune. This can happen in an instant.

We've already had lots of examples from these sessions of the help our healing sessions has brought. Let's keep it up. It's free, easy and fun<3

1602180379123.png1602180445589.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Henry. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1602180410782.png1602180431629.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1602180471311.png1602180495619.png
About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In today's morning dream, I saw our driveway with words written in chalk - "Words from the Heart" and other words around the title. So, I went right out there and wrote the words near the street,, along with friends, love, health, joy. I also started asking neighbors to add their own words. I've seen a couple of walkers come to a full stop and look at the message, so I think I'm doing the right thing.

In

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A few days ago, I had a great experience. I was sitting in my car with the windows wound down (lovely weather, here) in the shopping centre carpark. I was taking a breather and eating something, because I can get a hypo. I was playing The Four Seasons by Vivaldi on my car CD player, and I have good speakers, so the sound was awesome. I love orchestral music so much!

A homeless guy (long dreds, scruffy beard, piercing blue eyes, drunk, dirty....) stopped by my car window. I thought "OK, here we go" but he did not ask for money. He said he played the violin himself, going back to 1992. Obviously, that life path changed somewhere along the way. Could he listen to it, just standing there? Of course, I said. No problem. Listen as long as you like. (I ended up giving him a loaf of bread as well, because, well, I always buy too much). I think he was amazed that I didn't repel him. Someone drove in to the car space where he was standing, so he took his leave. But he got to listen to classical music for 5 minutes, a treat for him. He looked at me like he couldn't believe his luck.

This is connecting. This is healing. We just need to keep our hearts open when we are in a potentially challenging situation. I'm glad I did.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A few days ago, I had a great experience. I was sitting in my car with the windows wound down (lovely weather, here) in the shopping centre carpark. I was taking a breather and eating something, because I can get a hypo. I was playing The Four Seasons by Vivaldi on my car CD player, and I have good speakers, so the sound was awesome. I love orchestral music so much!

A homeless guy (long dreds, scruffy beard, piercing blue eyes, drunk, dirty....) stopped by my car window. I thought "OK, here we go" but he did not ask for money. He said he played the violin himself, going back to 1992. Obviously, that life path changed somewhere along the way. Could he listen to it, just standing there? Of course, I said. No problem. Listen as long as you like. (I ended up giving him a loaf of bread as well, because, well, I always buy too much). I think he was amazed that I didn't repel him. Someone drove in to the car space where he was standing, so he took his leave. But he got to listen to classical music for 5 minutes, a treat for him. He looked at me like he couldn't believe his luck.

This is connecting. This is healing. We just need to keep our hearts open when we are in a potentially challenging situation. I'm glad I did.
I've read studies that asked homeless people what was hardest, with a common answer being the lack of connection/becoming socially invisible so that nobody would talk to you or look you in the eye.

Truly, in today's world it seems to me that becoming homeless could happen to any of us in a "there for the grace of God go I" kind of way. If just the right things were taken from us in just the right order/timing (family, health, mental +/or physical capacity, $, faith in humanity, feeling of worth, etc) any of us could face the despair of being unable to make our way through our days.

therium has written about being homeless earlier in life and many of our members have been/are unemployed. I'd wonder if you'd agree with my statement about the difficulty of becoming socially 'invisible' and what other comments you might have.

Hailstones Melt you are so lucky to have had this music lover's moment. Connecting really can be that easy sometimes; other times not.
I recall something that happened while taking a course in a downtown area. It really pointed out the how socially 'invisible' can become 'visible' in an instant. During a break I ended up having a brief conversation with a homeless man in view of other participants. It was noticeable how many conversations this man got into after he'd become socially 'visible' in this way, once folk realized they could just have a conversation with someone who enjoyed such connection. The whole atmosphere of that particular street corner changed from cold and distant to warm and connected; so simple sometimes!

Other memorable conversations include working as a volunteer whose job was to bring things or whatever but really the job involved talking to older or ill people who had little opportunity to connect. Wow, what a difference that made. Despite being young at the time it was so clear that this was a type of magic.
I've kept that information tucked away and find all kinds of opportunities to connect in my workaday life, since just about any of us could use more connection and some of us keep this need very well hidden. I'm realizing as I write this that doing so ensures that I always have the opportunity to feel uplifted, useful and have access to endless joy. I'm also never bored. How could I be? There's always more people around who crave connection; always more opportunities to 'poof' create something beautiful that hadn't existed a moment ago.
Lucky me to have had these early experiences in knowing how to wield magic :-D

I've also had the pleasure of watching that magic come to light for my own daughters; watching them realize how they can 'poof' make a connection and light up a soul which has been in a 'connection dry spell'. For one of them it mostly took my noticing that she was uncomfortable and asking why. We were getting ready to volunteer at a soup kitchen during a holiday feast. She was quite young so it took a bit of digging to sort out that it was the smell of unwashed bodies that had her acting out because she hated that smell. Once we had that figured out it took a conversation on how nigh-impossible it was not to smell when one didn't have access to things like a bathroom with running water and clean clothes. Also, a tip to breathe through her mouth to lessen the smell as she has a very strong sense of smell. From there she imensely enjoyed that day of helping out and still recalls it fondly. Better yet, she has a lower barrier for helping folks.
What a gift for all of us.

I always wonder, when I see or am part of such interactions, who is getting more out of the deal; the person getting food, shelter, companionship, healing or whatever or the person giving them these and gaining the wonder and joy of being able to connect to a soul who's had a big connection 'dry spell'. It can feel like wielding a magic wand; by pointing one's eyes, attention, words or whatever at someone and ---> 'poof' life comes into their eyes, their posture, their actions and words; just like magic. Can there be any more obvious way of realizing one's ability to work magic in the world?: you just say a few words and the world changes so dramatically:-D
Can it be more obvious that anyone with a heart can make a huge difference?
I believe Linda's chalk messages work on the same principle.
Aren't we all looking for this sort of direct soul-to-soul connection?

I'm also loving being reminded of how much I love these types of conversations. Thank you!

I think I'm going to find a piece of chalk to write a message outside:D

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was quiet and I fell sleep. I do recall feeling the wind move around me and feel like it was taking me someplace as I was on a bench. Also, we had a beautiful circle of energy around us and at one point I remember thinking we'd blow some of it down toward our bodies. This seemed to come in the form of a bright green spring leaf.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
joined in my nighttime as i realised i zapped the thread

had a good nightsleep with a few strange things in the head i cannot put in words

• Cool Post
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lots going on here during the day, so I joined in dreamtime. I don't have anything specific to report, other than I felt happy.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)