Remote Group Healing: Weekend of November 7, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

The Japanese art of kintsugi or kintsukoroi started with a valued piece of pottery which was sent for repair. From this grew an art form, an appreciation and a philosophy related to wabi sabi with which the broken parts are enhanced and treasured. This is in stark contrast to a common response to injury; hiding the shame of imperfection. We could think of this as a rewrite of the Humpty Dumpty story. With this art form it is the imperfection that becomes the treasured art.

I'd like to embrace this idea for our healing session for this week; to allow for the possibility of opening up to our imperfections and allowing them become the 'imperfect perfection' they are.

1604475946759.png

To do this we will have to find what we consider imperfect, flawed, broken or unhealed. This may be as easy as putting a hand on a painful body part or it may be more introspective, complex or abstract. Of course, that is the point :-D; that we are each unique and that our most undesired traits, body parts, relationships or situations may be our best parts. Quite a concept!

If you're not sure what to do with this idea, I'd suggest reading the quote from Rumi below, getting comfortable, placing your hand on your heart and after clearing, grounding and connecting with our group see what comes up.

“I said: what about my eyes?
He said: Keep them on the road.

I said: What about my passion?
He said: Keep it burning.

I said: What about my heart?
He said: Tell me what you hold inside it?

I said: Pain and sorrow.
He said: Stay with it. The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

1604475980399.png1604476011560.png
Note if any heat, tingling or feeling of energy comes up under your hands, wherever you've placed them. Or maybe it's another part of you that catches your attention?

Additional Info

We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Perdo, Liamliago427, Ronaldfok and Iamichael. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.
1604476036290.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1604476073065.png
About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

PS Yes, I know I wrote that I thought I'd be posting on Thursdays given my new schedule, but you never know:))

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, I didn't know about Kintsugi. Makes a lotta sense, though.

I know this is not broken, but it also comes from the ever-marvellous fountain of Japanese creativity: Oshibana - pressed flower art. This one is a humming bird going for the nectar.

ACEO art print Hummingbird pressed flower art.jpg

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've read about that Japanese artform. It is better to repair then replace a household item like teapots etc. Maybe because they hold the energy of the home wherein. A direct contrast to our throw away society....

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've been chatting about this one to a few friends and there's something about it that really resonates for me. There's some beautiful examples of the art work out there too.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I loved this session!
Lol, it started with my asking a question about 'what would happen to an area of myself filled in with gold during a kintsugi session if I subsequently healed t?' A beautiful puff of gold dust filling the air and surrounding me in a warm golden glow was the answer. This session was in 3 parts for me.

- First we were having a party. It was a raucous, laughing out loud kind of party. It was an 'afterparty' of sorts. A feeling of release filled me as belly laughs filled the air and I heard story after story being told "And this one (tracing what must have been an ugly scar across one's face) was when he ...." followed by "Oh, I have a better one. Look at this! (proudly showing off a huge scar that ran from groin to shoulder) And I can tell you, it was really something how I go it ..."
It seemed I was in the midst of a bunch of folk who were in a time/place when things were lighter and we were now retelling the stories of how we got our proud scars. The contest, of sorts, was who had the better story: the more full of woe, intensity, tragedy, whatever, the better :))
Of course we were!

The next scenario couldn't have had a more different feel. Two figures sat on a bench in a peaceful park. One turned to the other with love in every gesture and started to trace a scar which was not visible to regular eyes. As the lovers then joined in their embrace and their spirits became one a burst of energy exploded this scar as well as a slew of others into golden dust which fluttered away in the form of butterflies and stars; very worthy of a good fairy's fairy dust.

Then there was a whole bunch of internal sorting, of which I only have bits of awareness.

Before I signed off I sent a 'poof' of energy from this session toward a choir which I've just learned about which will join a group who want to sing together via virtual means. I don't yet know much more about it and I'm really excited.

Also, I saw Hailstones Melt with sun on her painting, using her hands to create some sort of beautiful artwork. At another point June was singing. Of course she was:-D
I came away from this session invigorated, full of zest and loving everything<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)