Remote Group Healing: weekend of November 5, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

Part 3 of the bouncing ball!

This is meant to be a series of healing sessions which build one upon the other, with some consolidation thrown in too, so if you have any questions about any of the previous parts a) I'll summarize below and b) they've been posted in full over the previous few weeks.

For this session you can do whatever you'd like, as always. IF you decide you'd like to take on part 3 of the bouncing ball healing the following is what I have in mind. I can only imagine how awesome it'll be with multiple people attempting this. No worries if it feels like it doesn't work or feels difficult or whatever, the effort counts... a lot.

Part 1: Choose a healing intention you'd like to amplify. Hold the intention.
RIght there, that's plenty. If you'd like to amplify it further, this may look like a ball bouncing endlessly around within your fields. By doing so it strengthens the intention and weaves it into your fields by creating standing waves, sometimes called solitons.

Part 2: Hold that intention (with or without the bouncing) and send it out into the world at large, outside of your own fields. It will resonate there and you may feel it bounce back/amplify/strengthen the intention you are holding as your frequencies match. You may not feel this; it's all good and can happen all the same. You've now put your intention out into the world for it to bring it back to you in some form at some time. I've often found that, if I'm watching for it I'm far more likely to notice it and that it's very often bounced back to me with some humorous note to it and not necessarily the way I'd imagined it would happen. I've learned (most of the time) to go with the flow here which makes everything so much easier. It especially makes it easier to let go of whatever expectations I started with.

Part 3: Imagine the yourself on the planet's crust; you're moving in space in a spiral pattern by virtue of being there. Add to that the eliptical orbit (not quite round) of our planet around the sun and you get a sort of drawn out spiral. Add the sun's movement around the center of the galaxy and then our galaxy's movement through space and it gets pretty complex. It is far easier, however, to get the feeling of some sort of spiraling movement floating out behind you. Let that happen. It may come and go which is great; once you've set it up it's there. In a sense, you've now created an intention which you've bounced around your fields to strengthen it (Part 1), the amplified it by putting it out there to resonate with the world (Part 2) then shared it so that it can multiply yet further and transform in ways imaginable and beyond imaginable (Part 3).

So, create your intention, amplify it and share it. Or, just do your own thing when you join us. It's all good.
Let us know whatever you'd like to about your intentions, including whoever you'd like to include this week.
I really hope you have fun with this.

1667510376287.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Riya Loveguard DavidQuode Blainephymn CharlesMom RobertUncot Gregoryded Richardjance Geraldorale and HowardMuh

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1667510428414.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1667510500902.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Hi, I will be joining.

This wasn't recently, but I'd had a memory resurface some time back of a half-materialized reptilian being standing in my backyard looking through the window while I was sitting on the floor in my father's living room. I don't know what happened there, but every time, through direction of my guides, this flow of healing energy enters my crown chakra, I can't seem to let this feeling of this most important aspect go, whatever that may be, but I think it's possible it is connected to this memory. It seems like the flow of healing energy entering my crown chakra is either a walk-in (I experience feeling like a different person multiple times a day whenever I let it flow in) or this is just a guide's way of talking to me closely and it's healing energy meant to go down through to all of my chakras. Hopefully I made sense there. Of course, that is all speculation, that the memory of that being is connected to why the healing energy won't pass through my mind, as it seems to keep being stopped by my own mental resistance, but I have had PTSD for awhile now anyway so if there could be healing directed towards the PTSD I have, and perhaps my inner child, you would have my gratitude.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for any healing services. :^) !

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - continuing requests for John and healing for his kidneys.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Abby, we'll put in your intention for whatever you need, crown chakra, inner child and all.
Linda, we'll definitely bring John's kidneys in for healing too.

FYI, though I won't be posting, as I'm traveling, I'm definitely going to be here this weekend. This can be a really powerful (and gentle healing) one, so am looking forward to it.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with pleasure als always. With again a healing request for my dear friend Claudia. I wil visit her tomorow in the hospital. I hope to see that she is realy doing better. Sometimes things change very quickly in her situation. The tumor is growing rapidly unfortunate. I will sent healing to all who requested healing. How is youre right side doing Lila? <3 <3 <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was a beautiful and powerful session. I used my Amethyst Cathedral. It feels so natural to me. I started at 8 PM stopped, started again a little later around 9 PM because I felt June and Lila called me to do so. And then it happened again at 10 pm. And suddenly I realised that this had to do with the bouncing effect. Funny and interesting. Because I felt that the healing energy got stronger and stronger. I felt Lila's and June's energy strongly. I also danced with Lila and spiraled upwards with her. But I wanted to stay on the ground. When I was up in the cosmos shortly there were light figures (angels) standing in something that looked like a coridor. And we were inbetween <3
Today I was in the hospital to visit my dear friend Claudia. She is in there for two weeks now. The inflamation looks to be under control. They have to start the chemo because the tumor has to get smaller. It is pushing on Claudia's blatter now. And she could lose her blatter when they operate now and when the tumor keeps growing. So can I ask you all to keep on sending healing and prayers to my dear friend. I am so greatful for all youre kindness and help. In Love and Healing Light we stand as One <3 <3 <3
Ps I saw Claudia during the distant healing ("vision") and she was literaly eating her left hand. It was shocking.. What do you guys make of that. It felt important to understand.

Attachments

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week when I joined in it felt very peaceful and was lovely to see everyone.
I felt like using the golden pyramid again as the setting and Claudia was first first for healing, she settled under the vertex/apex where the column of white light immediately poured down through her. I imagined a healing laser light shrinking the tumour and when she finished I could see the light still in and around her.

Then John went straight to the centre as if eager to receive whatever help could be given, just like last time , I watched the light fill him and at the same time noticed a lady in a wheelchair beside me . I had no idea where she came from, she wasnt young but I don’t think she was terribly old, difficult to tell in the soft mauve lighting..
Johns healing had finished leaving him full of light and he came across and took control by wheeling her into the centre for Healing before I had chance to think. Theres no messing about with this man, I’ve not experienced someone receiving healing to take charge , but it all felt right and done with love, that’s all that matters.

Maybe one of out group will know who this lady is if not she could be a visitor who likes to come in quietly and leave the same way, which is fine.
I tried to get a name and thought I got Edi or Edith but I could be way off. If there Is anyone who can identify with this lady I know our group would love to hear about you.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for asking, Thessa Thijs; my right side is doing much better.

Ps I saw Claudia during the distant healing ("vision") and she was literaly eating her left hand. It was shocking.. What do you guys make of that. It felt important to understand.
I hear 'something is "eating" at her', an expression that denotes worry of some sort that is very pressing and constantly in one's thoughts. L hand may indicate something more subconscious (though that may depend on whether she is R or L handed, I suppose).
I'm sorry to hear that her cancer is spreading so quickly and will keep her in my healing prayers.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It has been a while since we did this healing session and I didn't have computer access while traveling so I don't recall much. I do recall John entering the scene and soaking in the healing and then a number of other people coming in and joining our circle.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I started at 8 PM stopped, started again a little later around 9 PM because I felt June and Lila called me to do so. And then it happened again at 10 pm. And suddenly I realised that this had to do with the bouncing effect. Funny and interesting.
I love this!
It seems you bounced around time; how wonderful :-D

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

I hear 'something is "eating" at her', an expression that denotes worry of some sort that is very pressing and constantly in one's thoughts. L hand may indicate something more subconscious (though that may depend on whether she is R or L handed, I suppose).
I'm sorry to hear that her cancer is spreading so quickly and will keep her in my healing prayers.
Thank you Lila. Maybe she is angry with the hospital because six month ago they gave a wrong diagnose. And in this six month the tumor could grow bigger. Or it is the concern about her son of 21 who she has to leave behind when she dies. Thank you for youre compassion and healing prayers. Sending Love to you. Xxx

• Compassionate
Reactions: Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland

Happy to hear that dear Lila.Xxx

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)