Remote Group Healing Weekend of November 3, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Welcome to the new/old remote group healing sessions. I am your new host, Lila. My intention is that the essential thread of sending + receiving energy to + from each other, particularly for those who request it will continue weaving through the sessions. In addition to that we will have a secondary 'theme', idea, group or place in mind each week to more particularly focus on. You can choose to participate in the secondary theme or not. Or you can just 'go with the flow' and see what comes up for you.

This week's session presents a natural theme in that the Hallowe'en period is when the veil between worlds is commonly believed, in many cultures, to be thinnest. I see this as making access to some things easier than usual. It is also a time when many cultures acknowledge and thank their ancestors. With this in mind I would like to propose a theme of honoring our ancestors and seeing if there are any messages or images that come through on that theme. Perhaps even forgotten ancestral gifts? Who knows what tidbits we can connect with at this time of year<3

We will meet, as usual, in our forest clearing. If anyone has specific issues they'd like to address, please post them below.
It seems a particularly timely session in which to bring up anything related to family or heritage. These could be genetic or health issues, family patterns of behaviour, ideas that 'come with the family' or whatever comes to mind. The themes could be related to the family you were born into or a family you were adopted into or married into. It could even be a group which you would like to become like family.

For some of us, we have recently had family or friends pass away. Again, this seems a natural time in the cycle of seasons in which to be more aware than usual of who these people were for us, what they brought into our lives and even what they continue to bring our way.

If you plan to join us, please let us know in the comments below and if you have a particular intention (e.g. for healing of a family illness pattern affecting your own health).
After the session, please feel free to share whatever comes your way. Sometimes comparing notes can be the most fun part of a session.
Enjoy!:-D

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In!!

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me this session started with some clearing and then a message from my dad regarding our family and a completion of an old, old story that I am very happy about<3

We got set up in our usual clearing and what was interesting is that a few things about the place clarified themselves throughout the session. The first was that this clearing plunked itself down into the middle of what I would call my 'mental image of the New Earth'. This is an image was has formed itself over the last few years, filling in details and changing as things happened. When I look back on it, the changes seemed to largely reflect what was going on in 'the big picture', though I wasn't aware of it at the time. Also, our clearing )which we gather in for these sessions) became plentiful with big, beautiful crystal clusters. And, as if to make sure we had all the scintilating possibilities in crystals available, a large cavern full of sparkling druzy clusters appeared behind the waterfall which is situated at the edge of our clearing. If anybody wants some healing 'earth and water time' that is a fabulous place to get it.

A theme that emerged was one of thanking our ancestors for what they'd taught us over the years, help they'd offered, etc. and then letting them (the ancestors + their stories) go. This left us free to create our new stories. An example of that was the visual from the movie "Thor" where, at the end of Asgard, the river flows over the edge, falling down free into space. This was where loved ones were sent on their 'last voyage' when they had passed on. They were usually place in a boat and all their loved ones gathered as they fell over the edge into the unknown. We could let that story go now. And, as you will see below, we could create our own new story about waterfalls + streams at the edges of worlds.

This 'edge of the world' was also an analogy for the edge of the New Earth our clearing seems to now be seated in. It felt like our new earth was definitely connected to the old, familiar earth but in order to get from the old to the new, one now has an uphill waterfall to climb. It is too strong a current to force oneself up in the physical so the analogy is that, in order to get from the old to the new, one has to find another, completely new way to travel up/through/past/around that waterfall. Creativity and a fundamental knowledge of 'how things really work' is required for the job. As a result, there is an awareness and knowledge base that one must have to learn how to make the leap.

There was a bit of a crowd at our clearing, as our invited ancestors peered in to see what we were up to and chime in. I don't know all that occurred with that but toward the end I became aware of a sort of very loose netting available around us. When I queried what it is, it seems that it consists of lessons learned, knowledge to be passed on, tools to use in specific (and tricky) situations, all kinds of things our ancestors wanted to pass on, fashioned into a sort of netting that we can access whenever we want to. It offers lessons and fades away when we don't want/need it. If we ask for help, there it is, with our hand landing naturally on the piece we need. Since it is fashioned as a netting it doesn't get in the way of our being able to see the picture around us. Rather, it enhances the picture with useful tidbits and then fades away when we are done with it.

Toward the end I looked down on meditating self and saw a cord winding its way up from my belly button. It wound up, up and up. Every time I passed through another layer upward with it it went up further through many, many layers. I didn't count how many. Eventually I realized it was going through all these layers to eventually connect me to the shining light that I see in my avatar (look up to your left), which I identify with the Source of us all. When I looked closely I saw that around my cord connection to Source there was a netting available that looked just like the one we'd seen at our clearing. It, too, was made of knowledge, lessons, tools to help along the path. In fact, it formed a sort of tunnel-like webbing around my pathway up which, if I swerved off path, made the lessons etc available to me, to help me stay 'on the path' more easily. It feels like something we all have available to us, like the gentle loving nudge of a Mama bear keeping her cub out of danger. It is possible to tear through it and swerve completely off the path but to do so felt like it would require what felt like a huge lack of connection and an enormous lack of awareness and lots of determination to break something beautiful; this option felt very, very bleak. The netting felt loving.

As we were slowly dispersing and I was waving goodbye to folks who were leaving I saw the moon shimmering on the pool of water in front of our waterfall and the line of its light shining on the water reminded me of the cord of connection to source (in the last paragraph). Then, as the sun came up it merged with the moon, the sun also leaving its shimmering cord of connection in the water, merging with the moon's. It was a sort of night/day handover, like the cycle was see daily. Then I realized that, in my mental image of it, the waterfall I'd pictured in our clearing had never had any outflow. I felt really incredulous that I hadn't thought of it until now and it became immediately apparent that there was a gently flowing, beautiful stream that burbled off to the side of our clearing. I just hadn't been aware of it until now.:fp What I hadn't realized was that this outflow from our waterfall formed the gorgeous stream which was part of the first picture I ever saw of what would become my internal picture of New Earth. That first picture was of half a bridge over this peaceful stream overhanging with soft vegetation, birds singing in the trees, the sound of water swishing past the banks and over rocks as it flowed downstream, creating what I eventually realized was the river between the old and new worlds. So, this session for me came full circle in a beautiful, gentle way, connecting some themes I'd, up until now, seen as separate:-D

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, geez Louise.
I just realized that I started this posting with the words "Welcome to the new/old remote group healing sessions. "... and the entire session was then about our old/new worlds and how we interface between them:D

Also, in case it comes up for anyone I attended this session with a beautiful blue and white boulder opal, a piece of ancestralite stone (new to me too) a piece of calcite from home and a piece of agatized quartz I brought back from a summer beach trip.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)