Remote Group Healing: weekend of November 26, 2022: Gratitude (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1669259237125.png
We have a treat this week with @Laron:tsgn having played with an image creation software with some pretty spectacular results. I'm trying out one the possible banners as a header and would love some feedback in addition to what's already been given.
Does the picture above resonate with you? Is it in synch with how you see our space? Or one of the possible RGH spaces? Would you change any of the elements?
There are quite a few possibilities for headers already, so I may try out a number of them and ask for feedback to see what resonates best. And who knows what will come of such interactions?...

... Maybe some GRATITUDE will come of out of it! Yes! It's that time of year: gratitude time.

This is one of my favorite intentions that I love to return to. Hopefully you love it too. And it's such an easy one to hold space for. I can imagine us in our circle grateful to be together, to have found each other, to be able to gather as we regularly do to do our beautiful healing work, to be able to offer it to our friends, family + loved ones, to be able to offer it to the world and to those SURPRISE! beings, images and stories we get when we enter this space each week.

So, gather up a bit of gratitude and join us for more of the same at this week's remote group healing session. After all, when we do it together it is just way bigger and more beautiful. C u there:)

PS I still love the bouncing ball in 3parts and will probably continue to add it to our sessions for the foreseeable future. It works well here as I just set the intention to be gratitude and away we go.
PPS I will be traveling this week so will be present online initially and then probably won't be posting once we get moving.

...and here is one more beautiful image (with Rumi quote <3!) that I'm grateful for:
Thank you, Thessa Thijs :-D

1669262795973.png

Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.
~ Rumi

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week this includes: Mylespsype

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

1669263254982.png

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1669263163208.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
We have a treat this week with @Laron:tsgn having played with an image creation software with some pretty spectacular results. I'm trying out one the possible banners as a header and would love some feedback in addition to what's already been given.
Does the picture above resonate with you? Is it in synch with how you see our space? Or one of the possible RGH spaces? Would you change any of the elements?
There are quite a few possibilities for headers already, so I may try out a number of them and ask for feedback to see what resonates best. And who knows what will come of such interactions?...

... Maybe some GRATITUDE will come of out of it! Yes! It's that time of year: gratitude time.

This is one of my favorite intentions that I love to return to. Hopefully you love it too. And it's such an easy one to hold space for. I can imagine us in our circle grateful to be together, to have found each other, to be able to gather as we regularly do to do our beautiful healing work, to be able to offer it to our friends, family + loved ones, to be able to offer it to the world and to those SURPRISE! beings, images and stories we get when we enter this space each week.

So, gather up a bit of gratitude and join us for more of the same at this week's remote group healing session. After all, when we do it together it is just way bigger and more beautiful. C u there:)

PS I still love the bouncing ball in 3parts and will probably continue to add it to our sessions for the foreseeable future. It works well here as I just set the intention to be gratitude and away we go.
PPS I will be traveling this week so will be present online initially and then probably won't be posting once we get moving.

...and here is one more beautiful image (with Rumi quote <3!) that I'm grateful for:
Thank you, Thessa Thijs :-D

View attachment 13822

Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life.
~ Rumi

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week this includes: Mylespsype

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :ROFL:
You are so welcome my beautiful and loving friend. Xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with so much joy at the moment. I am so happy just incredible. And for no particular reason. I am just greatful and happy.
And please sent healing to my dear friend Claudia. In healing love and light we stand as One <3 <3 <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Hi all, It was so nice to feel and see you yesterday. I hugged June and Lila. And I could speak with June and Lila. So I did. The energy was full of happiness and gratefulness. Then I saw thousands of butterflies in our circle. It was amazing. There was a white horse on Lila's right side and Lila gave it to me. She gave it with the message that I have to go on with learning how to ride a horse. It was so compassionate. Thank you Lila<3
Lila was golden, Pucksterguy was Indigo with silver sparks. June was soft yellow with golden sparks, Linda was soft green with golden sparks and Laron was sea blue with golden sparks. In the middle of our circle an Amethyst Cathedral started to grow. It became as big as a real Cathedral. We all entered the Amethyst and there everything was purple and violet. Imagine how beautiful it looked with us in there with our sparkling colors<3 Also my dear friend Claudia was in the Amethyst. We were both pearly pink. In the Amethyst were purple helpers. They healed every single one of us. In the end I used my Amethyst Cathedral to send healing to Claudia and after that I focused on every single one of us. We were not the only ones in the Amethyst. It was so lovely.
Claudia just recently told me that she feels so good and she does not know how that happened. She does believe that it has to do with our commitment to her healing process. And I know it is true. Love is the greatest healing power in the universe. Thank you all for being connected. In healing love and light we stand as One.
<3<3<3

Attachments

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I just now spoke to my neighbour Ria and she looks so much better and feels much better to. The pain is gone and she is happy again. We are doing such a good job with the help of higher powers like for instance angels or what we individualy prefer to bring healing with to our fellow humans <3 <3<3

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week we sat crossed legged on the ground holding hands, feeling the healing energy pass from one to the other around the group
I’ve felt this happen when I used to be in a healing circle through the 90s, we would join hands for a prayer and physically feel the energy passing through, I feel that energy through my hands even though we are far apart physically we are one with love.
I will keep bringing Claudia and Linda’s friend, John , in for healing until I hear that it’s no longer necessary.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
This week we sat crossed legged on the ground holding hands, feeling the healing energy pass from one to the other around the group
I’ve felt this happen when I used to be in a healing circle through the 90s, we would join hands for a prayer and physically feel the energy passing through, I feel that energy through my hands even though we are far apart physically we are one with love.
I will keep bringing Claudia and Linda’s friend, John , in for healing until I hear that it’s no longer necessary.
That sounds so pure June. Thank you so much for sharing youre experience. I feel it in my hands now. I will keep you all posted about Claudia. For now she is going strong. On the 6 of December her second chemo session will start. Now she has one week without chemo. I also ask extra healing Love and Light for you dear June <3 <3 <3

• Thank you!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session is a vague memory now. What I do recall is creating a 'bouncing ball' scenario (like we'd been doing in past weeks) with the intention of gratitude <3 which perfused through all of us, wherever we were.

I also recall bringing up support, nourishment and love from the earth in a very concrete way. As you say, June, about the energy flowing through joined hands, it was very palpable as it rose through us from the earth. There was something silvery about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)