Remote Group Healing: Weekend of November 21, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1603457740900.png

I had a feather out yesterday and was placing some intentions on it in a quiet moment. It was so easy to contemplate a feather; full of layers of color that blended into one another in what I would have thought unlikely ways. I could turn it over and find what seemed like an entirely new feather, though it was the same item turned around. This made me realize the value of intent and of having an item that one can contemplate to place one's intent in.
The feather is beside me now, reminding me of this intent, which, I guess, is the point; a focal point of intent in a feather.

1605813133719.png

So, how does this relate to our healing sessions?
I believe we all have healing intentions + that we have a much greater ability than we typically give ourselves credit for to bring about outcomes we'd love to see. Having a focal point may help us realize that ability to grow our healing dreams into reality.

So for this week I propose finding a physical object which one can look back on and recall an intent for healing.

I believe I will take a contemplative walk outdoors and while considering precisely what I'd like healing to look, feel and taste like I'll look out for what catches my eye. I'm sure I could do the same thing by sitting indoors and finding something to place an intent with, perhaps using a method like sound or smoke or whatever to clear the intention and my intention first. I just like being outdoors for contemplation so that's what I'll start with. I find the subtle sounds, smells and feels are inducing to imagining and contemplating.
From there I intend to take the time to hone my healing intent and use my imagination and all my senses to make myself feel as if I already have what I am asking for. I can then place that intent into my object. Once that is done I will keep the object on hand to remind me. When I tune into our session I'll have the object to remind myself of the intent I created, in all its detail. That is when I will send out my intent to be realized. I have found that letting my fully imagined intent go out after creating it is a key component of this process, as is reminding myself of it. And I'll have the object on hand to remind me.

Feel free to post your object if you have/know how to use the technology. I'll let you know what I find on my walk.

1605812583128.png1605813443894.png
Additional Info
We especially welcome any new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Jlea80 and @Ms_Anaheral. I hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1605812519835.png1605813237460.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1605812544483.png1605813374791.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Attachments

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This morning I woke thinking about something important that I need to resolve. Waking up with something like that is powerful, I've found, so I went out for my walk to find what I'd place my intentions into.
I've ended up with a small seed pod of a flowering plant I keep forgetting the name of. It sends out sprays of gorgeous red flowers that attract hummingbirds who then hum around my head at random times. Once, one even did loop de loops over our outdoor dinner table, just one after another. It was amazing:-D

So, I'll head into this session with a seed which attracts a bird I love. And all of you will be joining <3

Alison

Involved Wayfarer
Morning,
I'd just like to share with you my experience from last night.

First of all, my object was a pine cone. My favourite tree which I hug quite often is a pine tree, and whilst this cone didn't come from that tree, it reminded me of it. So I set my intention into the pine cone.
After putting our items on an 'altar' near to the camp fire, we all sat around the fire and held hands. Each of the object emitted a beam of light, which joined together to form a column of light reaching high into the sky. Then all of the intentions sprinkled down onto the earth.

I then got the 'infinity' symbol in front of me, which I traced with my right hand up and down in front of me. It then went up into the sky.

I then 'weaved' a light cord from my heart, which met the same from everyone. They joined together (rather like a maypole) and a large column of light shot upwards and again, sprinkled light down onto the earth.

We all joined hands and danced in a clockwise direction around the fire and each of us spun in a clockwise direction.

We then sat down and thanked each other

(Can I just ask if anyone else yawns a lot during meditation/healing. My eyes also stream a lot?)

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm so glad you're sharing your beautiful experiences, Alison. Thank you. I really, really enjoy reading them :-D
It's also a pleasure for me to 'compare notes' when that is available. For example, Bert and I both noticed other circles joining in last week.

I don't yawn a lot during these sessions though I do periodically fall into a restful sleep. This week was an example. As soon as I set myself in the midst of the group with my seed and intention in focus I feel into a very deep sleep so I have no recall of what transpired.
I do pretty reliably yawn a lot prior to doing some types of physical exercise which require a lot of concentration, like climbing. I've not really figured out what that's about. It is regular enough that I'm really curious about it.

My eyes stream plenty anyway, at what feels like random times; I haven't noticed that they do so more during our sessions though I'll pay more attention now and let you know if I notice anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)