Remote Group Healing Weekend of May 30, 2020: Connection (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

Hello remote group healers, new and old. Great to see you again!

We are a far flung group and yet, each week, in the midst of all that is going on around us and within us, we get together to help each other heal. We do this by connecting; healing happen with connection. We are all connected. Sometimes we feel this acutely; other times it's not so obvious at all. Still other times (our less elegant moments perhaps) we'd rather toss all our connections into the bin! Somehow, though, being human, we do always seem to come back to our need for connection<3

For this week's session I invite each of us to focus on our group's connection; how it feels, what it means to you, where does it take you, what does it look like, how does it help healing happen? It may help to connect with the group via our usual place-setting; a meadow with a central fire or crystal, often with a nearby waterfall. I often connect via the central fire or when I see glowing lights across a holographic-looking globe.
It looks a bit like this:1590727729637.png
Sometimes other beings arrive to connect too which can be really intriguing.
The gardener in me often finds beautiful scenery at our meetings.

Another method of connecting is one that I recall from the HeartMath folks when describing how to get to what they call heart 'coherence'. This coherence seems to occur when people connect so you could say that coherence and connection are connected;) Briefly, the method is this: imagine a time when you were really connected to someone or something you love and sink into that feeling.

In one of life's great little synchronicities, just now, when I went to check for a link to the HeartMath site I found that they have a free new app for global connection with people who 'have a sincere desire to add heart to their lives' as well as a heart coherence visualizer and a few other things. I have not had the chance to try out this app myself though I have been impressed with the speakers, work and heart coherence monitors from this group. If you'd like to check out the app, you can find it here: https://www.heartmath.org/gci/global-coherence-app/
You can check it our or not, as you like; I did really appreciate the synchronicity of focusing on connection for the RGH this week and then unexpectedly finding that there was a free new app out there for that:cool:

So, however you like to do it, let's connect.

1590728317081.png1590728592058.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: N1cky0, MountainManXXX, bornintothislife, jeffkay, Mommanurse and Kayart. I hope you you check in and like what you see!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1590728546430.png1590728606637.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
I'm IN! then there is the SHIFT meditation with Schrondinger's Other Cats for a half hour. ONE hour after the beginning of this group healing.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm IN! then there is the SHIFT meditation with Schrondinger's Other Cats for a half hour. ONE hour after the beginning of this group healing.
What a weekend!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

yes, in my case a rollercoaster ride to begin yesterday

so focus on me hidden emotions to heal i think it means

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was hoping to reconnect with my dragons (but all I saw was a pit viper! oh, well). But in connecting with the circle of friends around the fire I could see wig wams behind us outside the circle of firelight, and the thing connecting all of us was an entranced shaman wearing a black bear headdress (head of black bear and pelt). This I saw quite clearly, and we were all in certain stages of trance with him/her.

Shaman with long red hair wearing black bear headdress.jpg

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I was hoping to reconnect with my dragons (but all I saw was a pit viper! oh, well). But in connecting with the circle of friends around the fire I could see wig wams behind us outside the circle of firelight, and the thing connecting all of us was an entranced shaman wearing a black bear headdress (head of black bear and pelt). This I saw quite clearly, and we were all in certain stages of trance with him/her.

L

View attachment 9752
Interesting you saw a pit viper, Maryann has posted some info from her crew. On. May 22nd ‘ Data coming in about a den of vipers. The losing team knows the game is over.........

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I set the intention to join, settled in, and then drifted into sleep.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a few personal things come up which were very helpful as things seem to be in transition :-D

The theme of connection generally has been coming up for me all over the place in really various ways so the topic was certainly well chosen for me. One of the ways was on the topic of how people can connect even when divided greatly. That is why, for example, I posted the article on whether masks were the question. You can find it here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/to-mask-or-not-to-mask-is-that-the-question.7799/#post-56202
I feel that this was likely the gist of the theme for me, both personally and in various 'bigger' senses.

Also, I seemed to have another moment of connection to the group while outside and what occurred to me then was a few things about birds. I feel like I may have more bird connection upcoming.
I'll let you know how that goes if I make such connections.

• Winner
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting you saw a pit viper, Maryann has posted some info from her crew. On. May 22nd ‘ Data coming in about a den of vipers. The losing team knows the game is over.........
Yes, I picked that up later when I read Maryann's new thread. And the image was exactly that of a pit viper - they are very "striking". I have to say when I see visions of reptiles and reptilians it is still shocking to my core, like I am meeting one in the flesh with all the possibilities that might mean...

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I was not part of the session this time - still i just can't help but saying outloud my dilemma. The last couple of saturdays i been at small bday parties. Apparantly No corona in my country ?
So it os important to see People, and support my female friends. However despite having a good time - i just felt like regretful i didnt stay home and hung out remotely :)
Lately doing it in time is really giving, yet Im always kind of feeling weird about who i am and what i say out in the " Real World", but i been taught you expand from differences. So since Im sure many of you are already long past this dilemma - what do you do? Go out and change the World ( or try) or just become a homebody ?
Obviously different times different rhythms just curious...

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was not part of the session this time - still i just can't help but saying outloud my dilemma. The last couple of saturdays i been at small bday parties. Apparantly No corona in my country ?
So it os important to see People, and support my female friends. However despite having a good time - i just felt like regretful i didnt stay home and hung out remotely :)
Lately doing it in time is really giving, yet Im always kind of feeling weird about who i am and what i say out in the " Real World", but i been taught you expand from differences. So since Im sure many of you are already long past this dilemma - what do you do? Go out and change the World ( or try) or just become a homebody ?
I don't think there is a 'right' answer to this. I think there are choices and sometimes doing something that doesn't feel right offers the opportunity to do things differently the next time.

There are many ways that could look; some of them lovely :-D

Meeting in some outdoor location where social distancing is easy comes to mind. Smaller, more intimate groups. These are some I've been enjoying. I'll bet others have more ideas.

Reactions: Tania

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tania, I've had great success in joining the group at other times. For me, the noted time is Saturday afternoon, which almost always is busy and/or has a ball game on TV (well, not right now). I usually can find 20 minutes earlier or later in the day when it is quiet. After I settled myself, I just say I wish to connect with transients healing group, and then I'm there.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I picked that up later when I read Maryann's new thread. And the image was exactly that of a pit viper - they are very "striking". I have to say when I see visions of reptiles and reptilians it is still shocking to my core, like I am meeting one in the flesh with all the possibilities that might mean...
I love hearing what you pick up!

• A hug for you
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My feelings are that we should do what what comes naturally. We know Love is the most important thing, Love is light and if we hold this in our heart we won’t go far wrong.
Asking for help and guidance from whatever we believe in can be a big help but the last thing we should do is worry, there are no rules., no one is judging us.

If we want to go out with friends for drinks, that’s up to us. If we want to tell them what we are interested in, that’s up to us.
I’ve found things have a way of working themselves out and It’s amazing how they do work out, they change, we change imperceptibly and before we know it we see things more clearly.<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Tania, I've had great success in joining the group at other times. For me, the noted time is Saturday afternoon, which almost always is busy and/or has a ball game on TV (well, not right now). I usually can find 20 minutes earlier or later in the day when it is quiet. After I settled myself, I just say I wish to connect with transients healing group, and then I'm there.
I agree with Linda! My noted time is Sunday morning, 3am. Uh, winter, 3am? So mine is always on a Sunday morning (later) but I try to do it before I have my coffee.

Reactions: Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My feelings are that we should do what what comes naturally. We know Love is the most important thing, Love is light and if we hold this in our heart we won’t go far wrong.
Asking for help and guidance from whatever we believe in can be a big help but the last thing we should do is worry, there are no rules., no one is judging us.

If we want to go out with friends for drinks, that’s up to us. If we want to tell them what we are interested in, that’s up to us.
I’ve found things have a way of working themselves out and It’s amazing how they do work out, they change, we change imperceptibly and before we know it we see things more clearly.<3
What June says is very harmonious. I can understand Tania's question because I am actually isolated with no friend group (and it has been that way for quite a few years). This primarily came about because I made my husband my best friend (twice, two marriages) and when those broke down I was left without a friend. I have tried making new friends, but I come across as too intense. I don't feel like adjusting that for the sake of conformity, so I have to go down the route of having no friends. I think some older people reach this position (usually older than I am now) because their friend set dies off.

I have human contact because my daughter still lives with me, but I can see a day coming when that will no longer be so. So I have to make my own fun.

• Wise Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
What June says is very harmonious. I can understand Tania's question because I am actually isolated with no friend group (and it has been that way for quite a few years). This primarily came about because I made my husband my best friend (twice, two marriages) and when those broke down I was left without a friend. I have tried making new friends, but I come across as too intense. I don't feel like adjusting that for the sake of conformity, so I have to go down the route of having no friends. I think some older people reach this position (usually older than I am now) because their friend set dies off.

I have human contact because my daughter still lives with me, but I can see a day coming when that will no longer be so. So I have to make my own fun.
Oh tell me about it - Im a crab - i crawl right back in the hole after being out there being too intense. I guess you cleared up my question because i do long for real togetherness so much that i Can barely manage the chit chat but i do feel empathetic - which means i get drained - all While i feel Great responserbility for the collective togetherness at a get together.
However the Remote healing sessions Where i am not out of time have been so vivid that it seems more important somehow - however it is in a sense isolating myself because i am already foreign - an alien - in every situation. Really interesting with the marriages cause marriage deserves that choice - yet it is not always healthy. Thanks.

• Insightful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)