Remote Group Healing: weekend of May 27, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've been doing some things on my bike which look a lot like mudras so I think it must be time to choose a hand position for our session this weekend, if that's something you'd like to do. I have my favorite at the moment. It's changed at different times and I think I'll choose mine for this session when the time comes.

Hopefully the pics below help with some ideas of where you might want to place your fingers with respect to your hand if you choose to do this. If not, just join in and we're likely to do something fabulous together anyway<3<3<3

Also, let us know of any intentions for this weekend that you'd like to share.

1684986152921.png 1684986199324.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1684986366028.png 1684986383441.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :)) :ROFL: :ROFL: <3 <3<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with again a healing request for Melissa. I do not know how she is doing right now. Because she does not answer my messages. I also have a request for dear June. Because she can use it now very much<3 And please include my right sitting bone and the tissue around it. It is swolen and painful. It was caused during a horce ride were I almost fell of. I hope it will heal quickly because I want to ride again. But I think there is an inflamation there.

I also have a question for you Lila: how is youre daughter doing at the moment?
In Love and Light we stand as One<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with again a healing request for Melissa. I do not know how she is doing right now. Because she does not answer my messages. I also have a request for dear June. Because she can use it now very much<3 And please include my right sitting bone and the tissue around it. It is swolen and painful. It was caused during a horce ride were I almost fell of. I hope it will heal quickly because I want to ride again. But I think there is an inflamation there.

She is doing better. The inflamation is almost gone. They are going to reduce the morfine and she hopes to go home soon now.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

My daughter is doing quite a bit better than expected and has a long road with much uncertainty before her still. Please include her whenever she comes to mind in these sessions.

I had a quiet, peaceful session with a mudra most similar to the second pic... which is new to me.
The session included a drawing down into the earth in several ways. Some included visiting locations of events from my past in a way that I could process them easily. Another felt like I was trying to develop an 'earthsense' which I can best describe as a sense of what the earth around me is doing. Not a lot for me to report there as it is something I feel is just developing. There is so much to draw from the earth in terms of healing so that is how our session drew our healing, each from our own bit of earth beneath us.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
During this session, I started a bit earlier, I did not see much. And there was no mudracomming up. I did feel the deeper meaning of communities. I do not know why that came up. I worked with my Amethyst Kathedral towards the people in need for healing. During the session I did feel relieve around my right sitting bone and energy started flowing into my right leg.
Hope you are doing a little better dear June. In Love and Light we stand as One.

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)