Remote Group Healing Weekend of May 25, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well I certainly enjoyed last weekend's journey. I'll be going on my own journey next week so may post for the session really early.
Not sure yet; just letting you know.

I've spent some time recently readying some gifts and it seems that every day people around me, including myself, find another talent or 'gift' that they didn't realize they had. Sometimes it is the result of much work that had paid off in the form of a developing talent. Other times it just seems to plop in front of us 'ready made'. Then there are all the gifts ripening in my garden and on the trees I planted a few years ago. I guess those are a form of the 'work that has paid off' type of gift.

In this way we are quite capable of giving ourselves gifts. Plant a tree and gift the fruits of your labour not only to others; also to your future self.
Connect with a past self, perhaps via a childhood memory that caused fear or anger, use your 'adult perspective' to see how things worked out in unexpected ways many years down the road (perhaps even very well and perhaps gifting your current self with gifts of determination or adaptability of some other skill you had to invent to get out of a tough situation); use that 'adult perspective' to change your internal narrative to a more compassionate one and I'd say you've gifted both your past and current selves with a priceless treasure. What price peace?

As you can see, gifts are on my mind and with gifts comes gratitude which is such a graceful emotion that it always seems to make my life flow smoothly.

What gift will I give myself?
I don't know. I really like the fruits growing on my trees, the spinach and squash in the garden and all the beautiful flowers so my gift may well come with rootsO.o:D:))

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I will try my best to join, it's 3 am in Perth. Thank you very much
You might check out the info on joining "out of time". I've done this quite often as mid-afternoon usually is a busy time at our home. Also, sometimes I've set the intention to join in dreamtime. I usually only recall bits and pieces, but I feel that I was there.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So this time when I joined the group I popped into the middle of a celebration.

After a while I realized it was a ceremony celebrating the achievements of many people who were lining up to receive their honours. It looked a bit like the ceremony of a person being tapped on each shoulder with a sword to honour previous achievements which led to being knighted though there were variations. For example, it was a hand being tapped on the shoulder and what resulted was not a knighthood; rather each person received a gift of a new kind of talent. Each was talent varied and the ones I recall involved one man being swished along by a wind and becoming invisible. He was startled as were the onlookers as he sorted out what to do with his new talent and how to use it. Eventually he came back into view with a big grin on his face. Another woman sighed and smiled peacefully as she was covered with flower garlands with birds singing around her. She moved gracefully along with her new birded garlands chatting with her new friends and beautifying everything with vines and flowers which grew wherever she wanted them to.

I noticed a baby lying on the soft, mossy ground nearby and a lady cooed with the baby, playing with his feet. Suddenly she jumped up surprised and shocked, with a flame on her hand. Bit by bit, realizing that she wasn't burned by the flame she realized that the baby had given her a talent. It seemed that the baby was a gift-giver so a man came up and received a talent after which others tried the same. Lots of smiles all around in that group.

The line grew bigger as everybody around decided they liked this idea and I realized that one of the early gifts were that a certain proportion of people had new talents that consisted of being able to give out talents, so new lines formed as they tried out their new gifts. There started to be quite a crowd around and I wondered how this would all work out. Fortunately, relatively early someone realized that their new talent was to organize. So he started to organize the people, the surrounding materials, plants, animals, products etc and not too long down the road we'd become a city.

The next step was intriguing and a big mind bending. The city grew while always staying a comfortable, easy size. Looking around I wondered where the rest of the people were since more were streaming in all the time and it was clear that talents were still being received everywhere I looked as many others went about their new lives using their talents to make the city thrive in a really livable, easy way. Everyone looked relaxed. There was a large river behind the original lines of people getting talents and a bridge had been built across it. I started across to the other side of the city which I could see and to my surprise, as I crossed I entered another space which seemed to be (sort of) overlapping. I'd stepped into a new city which was sort of in the same space as the one I'd started in and sort of not in the same space.

How this happened was beyond me which didn't matter at all. It was obviously someone's talent to set this up and the effect was beautiful and fascinating. I could go back across the bridge and end up in the initial city or another, third one, depending on how I wanted to explore things. I was sorting through how to do this and thoroughly enjoying myself when I realized that there were many, many levels of city here. "This is going to take quite some time to explore!" I thought and was contented, knowing I could spend a lifetime doing this and enjoying all of it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking about the overlap feature and wondering if this how we might visit with each other.

Joined in dream time - I attended a play - very funny and uplifting - and realized it was one I had collaborated on many years ago but had forgotten about. I spoke to the playwright and actors afterwards and they recognized me. The playwright said we always remembered you and set aside your part of the proceeds. It was a large amount of money.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thinking about the overlap feature and wondering if this how we might visit with each other.

Joined in dream time - I attended a play - very funny and uplifting - and realized it was one I had collaborated on many years ago but had forgotten about. I spoke to the playwright and actors afterwards and they recognized me. The playwright said we always remembered you and set aside your part of the proceeds. It was a large amount of money.
I think Lady Luck might be on her way to you, Linda, with an unexpected windfall. And it won't be undeserved!

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)