Remote Group Healing Weekend of May 18, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm reading a story about rowing a boat long distances. It's written by someone ecstatic to be outdoors amongst the waves, the herons, the urchins and the firs. She encounters many dangers that she adroitly and wisely sidesteps, piles of friendly strangers and lots of unexpected events that leave her having to think on her feet and act quickly to catch a tide or try to catch up with a friends' boat or whatever. It's written at the time Amelia Earheart had just disappeared somewhere over the Pacific so lots of details about the time and place are vastly altered (no cell phones to call home for one!) but this makes the journey itself stand out all the more for me.

This type of story seems to me like an encapsulation of life or other journeys we take on and of the way we respond to all the unexpected things and challenges along the way. The kindness of others along the way not only helps in specific practical ways but leaves a feeling of being in this grand scheme together and happier to be so. Her ability to trust in her own skills despite the skepticism of others is awe inspiring. The moments of sheer joy to be alive and 'out there' enjoying it all are beautiful, even by proxy. The writer is spiritual enough to appreciate how sublime these moments can be and calls one of them a 'near-to-God' moment which I thought was divinely said.

The ever present feeling of tides, waves, buffeting currents and even whirlpools and downpours make water an constant element of the story. It's wonderful how clearly these subtle, strong aspects of water affect everything the author does and the way all the coastal dwellers live.

So I'm thinking we can go on a journey this week together and see what subtle currents we encounter, where the tides take us and what friends we'll meet along the way.
Pull on your boots and come along for the ride: Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream.

Please let us know if you have any special intentions this weekend.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Winner
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Paddling in.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So far no special requests noted.
I'll be going out to do my session outdoors so I'll catch you all there.
I'll be by a river so let's see where the tide takes me/us.
Oh! I just noticed it's a dolphin/porpoise that the puppy is riding<3 Heaven!

• Magical
Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Uhhh - this one was way different for me.
As I settled in, my dog got right beside me, so we came together. We were on a small sailboat, which I navigated into a cove with very old mooring sites. As we ran up the path, I felt that we each were in perfect health. As I had that realization, I felt my heart chakra grow large and warm with brilliant white lights.

We met with the group, and Donovan found some other dog friends. We all were visiting, snacking from a picnic table, and there was June - levitating around. Then rocks began forming into something like a small amphitheater. We went to the stage area with a column of light. I turned around to see what was behind us, and it was a busy place - sort of like the refreshment ring at a stadium. People were being sorted and assigned. Many were being directed to come into our lives. It was a very large number of people.

I had the idea to view the sight from a larger perspective and rose up. All of this was happening very near the surface of the earth. I saw the sun on one side and a torus on the other that emitted a brilliant flash. I drifted closer to the torus and saw a tunnel through clouds, which I moved through. As I exited, I saw another sun that seemed to be dancing with energy. I noticed a large spaceship nearby and entered it to see what was going on. They ignored me, but I was surprised that they were so large - sort of human but with angular faces. They seemed to by monitoring that sun, and the ones facing it had some kind of protective shield.

I left the spaceship and went back through the cloud tunnel. As I was above the earth, I saw a male figure that vaguely reminded me of Viggo Mortensen in the Tolkien movies. I asked if he was one of my guides, and he said no but that we run into each other a lot. I'm guessing he is a guide for someone close to me. I sensed that something was about to happen in the house, so I folded myself up and returned.

Any thoughts? I've not had this kind of experience in quite awhile.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Any thoughts? I've not had this kind of experience in quite awhile.
That does sound unusual. I'd guess you were in touch with some visitors in a pretty close way and that you were being given something of a tour?

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was also unusual right from the start. I believe I started in the waterfall, so Kevin C, your picture is very suitable.

I feel like I felt my entire session on the water, in the water and around water in various ways. I was also biking along the water so that may have added to this sensation. It was very beautiful and sometimes surprising. I felt like people I was passing by became engaged in the energy of what I was experience sometimes as I rode by on my bike along the water.

The first thing I noticed was that there was a crowd around though I couldn't really get much detail other than that these were beings who don't really share our space on the same level/frequency/something. There just seemed to be a lot of them around despite my lack of interaction with them. I seemed to be doing my thing much of the time and this seemed to involve letting go a lot of very, very old stuff (old lives from looooong ago) that came off in layers and sometimes as if I was releasing long swathes of clothing to scatter down the river. A few bits were stuck enough to r-r-r-ip away which felt freeing though for the most part it all came away readily and without fuss. I seemed to be getting down to a really deep level of clean leaving this layer of me bare bones so that the new type of layering could be placed. This was a golden glow lanced with stunning gold threads; it reminds me of what citrine (yellow quartz) might look like with golden rutiles. Some silver rutiles too along with their silver glow. Kind of reminds me of reading about the gold + silver trees of the old times prior to the Lord of the Rings books in Tolkien's work.

Then, at one point I felt myself on a raft drifting downstream, then just drifting and coming to the end of a wide river mouth, at the end of a journey. Many, many folk in a variety of ships, houses, flying things etc waited there. It was hard to take it all in and I don't think I did take in more than a general view of it all though some friendly approaches were made and the feeling I got from it was amazing. I got carried away then, not sure if I fell asleep or something.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some similarities - many people, tunnel in clouds & drifting along a stream, coming to a new place

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Asked the Sabian Oracle about the visions - very interesting -

AN OLD INDIAN WOMAN SELLING BEADS AND TRINKETS - Taurus 27
This Symbol indicates having talents and skills and crafts that reflect one’s culture or abilities. Don't underestimate yourself and do only what you think others believe you are capable of. These very limitations are telling you of hidden talents and skills that you probably just take for granted. There is something very worthwhile on offer here, don't wait for passersby to stop and pay attention. Others may think you’re more talented and special than you realise. Get out and show your talents and abilities.
Older, wiser elements of society making offerings to younger, less integrated. Worthy skills. Handicrafts. Artifacts of the tribe or clan. Quiet determination to succeed.

https://sabiansymbols.com

• Magical
Reactions: Laron and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Asked the Sabian Oracle about the visions - very interesting -

AN OLD INDIAN WOMAN SELLING BEADS AND TRINKETS - Taurus 27
This Symbol indicates having talents and skills and crafts that reflect one’s culture or abilities. Don't underestimate yourself and do only what you think others believe you are capable of. These very limitations are telling you of hidden talents and skills that you probably just take for granted. There is something very worthwhile on offer here, don't wait for passersby to stop and pay attention. Others may think you’re more talented and special than you realise. Get out and show your talents and abilities.
Older, wiser elements of society making offerings to younger, less integrated. Worthy skills. Handicrafts. Artifacts of the tribe or clan. Quiet determination to succeed.

https://sabiansymbols.com
That really feels like it fits!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)