Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of May 16, 2020 Embracing change (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

Hello again, it's Lila. I've been traveling and busy with life in so many different ways so had taken some time off from the forum, though I joined you on these weekend sessions at some random times anyway. Things have been 'the same but different' for me on many levels. I do feel like things have been changing though many things appear the same on the surface. And then there are the in-your-face obvious changes that are 'unmissable'. Plenty of those too.

1589430417004.png1589430427875.png

I thought I'd accomplish more on the cleaning front than I did, though, even here, I did accomplish a lot of cleaning, just in a different way than I'd been used to. I got more help and that felt good. I also did a lot of fun things; basically I reorganized how I was spending my time. A lot things that have needed to for some time feel like they've reorganized themselves without my even having to initiate the changes. Some changes feel temporary; others are likely just beginning to be felt, like the use of remote 'everything' in our lives that one never could have previously imagined doing remotely. I've been to a remote wedding and a remote funeral (both firsts) in addition to various more pedestrian social gatherings. Then again, I've been doing remote martial arts for a few years now (really; and it works too!) Some changes I've loved; others not.

We've become intimately familiar with a whole new vocabulary of words cribbed from specialized areas in an incredibly brief time. We've survived 'the great TP crisis' as well as a lot of heartache.
As I've missed a lot over the last weeks I'd like to take this opportunity to offer compassion to those here who may have suffered heartache in any form as these changes roll along.

The most consistent theme throughout all of this for me has been how big a factor my own capacity to embrace change is as well as my ability to make the change feel good and 'work' for me rather than against me. This has been true of others close to me to a degree that still stuns me. I see so many opportunities for thing to work better in the midst of this.

My favorite example of this probably remains the following from the very first days of 'social distancing'. I was with one of my dearest friends which was wonderful and I felt incredibly lucky to have ended up 'stuck' with her at such a time. We were chatting about all that was going on around us and decided that we were seeing many different forms of social distancing, some of which resonated with us, others horrified us. From this we decided to start an ever-increasing list of fun ways to social distance. We thought we'd use this crazy time as a way to do all kinds of things we would never normally have a chance to do. Lots of obvious things were on there such as riding our bikes (though we went on better and further trails than usual), paddleboarding to places not normally available due to time constraints, art projects we'd always hoped to do, gathering shells, rocks, etc just for fun, gardening (lots and lots of gardening that ia few weeks later is yielding all kinds of yummy results!), etc. The best result was a spontaneous decision to play just a wee bit of hooky and go to a beautiful island for some camping. This ended up being a real adventure as said island rather suddenly became a quarantine spot and we all were rather suddenly told that we must leave. Islands do have a history of becoming quarantine spots so this wasn't surprising. The surprising part was how incredibly quickly the entire place changed its role in life despite thousands of people being involved. Just one more example of how we humans really can make things happen when we decide to do it. Our leaving the island was a big surprise so we discussed it, made goals and put them into play. We actually enjoyed almost every moment of being booted from a beautiful place. The resulting adventure was amazing! It changed what could easily have been a really nasty experience into one worthy of many re-tellings for the awesome experience it was.

So this week I propose that we embrace change. It's coming anyway; why not make the best of it! :-D?
I don't know about all of you; I have consistently been clearly feeling that the the results of this crisis will overall feel like things movied rapidly in a great direction.

One of the things I wish for myself is that the coming changes brings much joy and ease. Please post below what kind of change you'd like to see, if you're so inclined.
Make your lists, check them twice and then let's see how we can make this change work for us.

1589430373713.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: POWER 888, MrDReed and uculucu.

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: June and Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I'm in.
Lila, synchronicity is everywhere. Your intuition that we must embrace change is being echo'd everywhere. schrodingersothercat.blog is indicating the "Event" is close, and that things are accelerating (hence, time is kooky for some - faster, slower, crazy, energies are haywire). Comments from the current post were also pointing to many other dialogues/websites/blogs (Sophia Love, etc.) and empaths who are saying the same thing. All of them are asking people to meditate and embrace change....

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm in.
Lila, synchronicity is everywhere. Your intuition that we must embrace change is being echo'd everywhere. schrodingersothercat.blog is indicating the "Event" is close, and that things are accelerating (hence, time is kooky for some - faster, slower, crazy, energies are haywire). Comments from the current post were also pointing to many other dialogues/websites/blogs (Sophia Love, etc.) and empaths who are saying the same thing. All of them are asking people to meditate and embrace change....
Ooh, great timing then!
I do love synchronicity! A few days ago I'd heard somebody say that synchronicity was God's (or Spirit's or whatever name we choose) way of staying anonymous<3
I've had little time recently to browse the sites you mention so thanks for the heads up:cool:

Reactions: June and Kevin C

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In. Changing pain in the body to sparkly, effervescent joy!

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
I'm in! Humble request to focus on sending a little love to my adrenals, please. Thank you! <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A few days ago I'd heard somebody say that synchronicity was God's (or Spirit's or whatever name we choose) way of staying anonymous
In Southern, it is called a God Wink.

Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, what a setup to the session and what a session!

Just prior to our start I was talking to somebody who may be setting up a bee hive nearby and who will be using some space of ours briefly in exchange for honey. The significance of honey, bees and new people coming into our lives at this time seems obvious. Plus I am hugely looking forward to observing these wonderful creatures from close up. I feel like I can feel them buzzing in my head already; a warm, industrious buzz that feels like it's building me up. Ted Andrew's book "Animal Speak" gives bees a keyword of 'fertility and the honey of life'. As I was reading this two other animals came along, ones associated with new beginnings, healing and magic; ie creating magic out of our lives. What a powerful mix!

So, that was the setting in which I started this session:cool:
As I lay down to start my session I did so with a big bounce and the thought that went through my head was 'bring it on!'

I felt like I started in the middle of a small star; something emitting light intensely enough that this is all I noticed at first. As I adjusted I realized it was coming from our central crystal and that we were all around it, receiving the energy that was higher than I'd ever seen it; a very bright light. We basked in it and it was clear that we were just doing our thing, healing, getting healed and connecting, probably all at the same time or in sequence; it didn't seem to matter as time was whatever it was in this space.

The next thing I realized was that we were in the middle and that we were emitting out in every direction. This was significant. I queried that and came up with being in the center of the earth so that we emitted, healed and connected in all directions, having an effect on the entire planet. It was us doing it but it was the central crystal really; well, no it was us too; some sort of an interaction I guess. Some things we have limited capacity to understand, perhaps. I can say it worked there. What also worked was that we were in the middle while being where we were. The central crystal was also a beehive!:-D So amazing. It was a bit like we were holographically projected into the center of the earth while being wherever we physically were except that we were just as much physically in the holograph whenever we focused on that. We seemed to be able to be in each place simultaneously.

Then I realized that we were central to a bigger picture. Top and bottom of our group a great intense column of energy projected outward as well as in all directions. It went central though really we were in the center and what was happening to and with and via us where we currently were was creating change throughout everything (the universe or whatever). I was able to take a step back and observe. As I did I realized that I and we were changing the energetic connections around us and creating coherency this way. I believe we are still doing so as we go about our day.

Wow!

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Wow, Lila! How cool is that?! I imagined the Violet Flame emanating from the crystal and exploding outward and changing into a sphere of white/gold light in which we were all standing.

The bee theme is fascinating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)