Remote Group Healing: Weekend of March 6, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1613024700872.png

I'd like to have a little fun this week and set an intention to meet one of my favorite (safe!) creature out of fantasy, mythology, extinct habitat or imagination. Then I'd like to ask it what it can tell me about my health that is something I cannot myself see/know about or heal. Perhaps my creature will be able to sense energies on levels I cannot and can help me take care of an issue before it becomes apparent to me. Maybe it's an expert on emotions and can help lift my mood. Even better might be a friend who can find me a long lost skill or set of knowledge which I can then use to heal myself and/or others.

It's time to have a bit of fun.
This is definitely one session where I'll want to hear from as of you as possible!

PS can you guess which picture below is a real creature (the entire pic)?

1614833861242.png1614833891476.png1614834789867.png1614834240830.png1614835106892.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week's star cast of new members includes Jnako333. We hope you you check in and perhaps join in with us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

1614833096480.png1614833307348.png1614833485075.png
Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

1614833692391.png1614833763151.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1614833392229.png1614833750313.png

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In -
Since a raven showed up last weekend, seems like a good messenger to speak with - not a mythical character but is in many mythical stories.

raven.png

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
in

what day this week saturnday or sunday?
In less than 1 hour today.
However, if you were to join in anytime within the next (approximately) 24 hours you'd probably still be able to connect pretty easily. I find this invaluable and really easy to do, thankfully. It's good to know as life doesn't always happen with times for events easily lining up, lol :))

Reactions: Tania

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
you said it, so you wrote the wrong number in the title

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
you said it, so you wrote the wrong number in the title
My apologies for the error in the date. Thank you, Alain for pointing it out.

If you were planning on joining in 24 hours later this is your invitation to join us 'out of time'. You do exactly the same thing you would have done today and let the magic being. I had a great session with a surprise; I'll wait a bit to share due to the date.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My session was great.
It started with a party of fantastical creatures that I love coming in to fly around for fun. Not everyone had wings and that was okay. They seemed to be having fun with the idea that I couldn't choose a single fantastic creature so they all came.
Once we'd enjoyed ourselves a bit I realized there was something I could use some help with. It's a longterm health issue that I can't ever remember not having so I was really surprised when I was told it was time to take care of it.
Then I fell asleep. Time will tell what the effect for me was. If it were gone or better I would be thrilled!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)