Remote Group Healing: weekend of March 4, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We had a lot of great stuff come along with the last (alignment) focus point and I am so clearly feeling the healing effects of this in my body.

For this week it seems that Thessa Thijs and I are in synch as I'd decided to use flowers as a focus point for our healing and then read Thessa's post about her expererience:

I saw flowers beautiful aligned flowers growing towards the light. We took their example. It was lovely.
Flowers are little points of new life that amaze us with their beauty. Personally, I find my nose may love flowers (many of them) even more than my eyes. They are often soft and delicate to the touch though can also be tough and resilient. Many are edible so have graced my salads and cakes on occasion. So many flowers are used in teas (I have a cupboard full of them) that you can find them anywhere in the world, each with its own healing properties. Their vibrancy and the joy they bring lift us up even at our lower points. I could certainly go on about the healing power of flowers. Each one contains the seeds of a new life; perhaps this is what resonates most deeply for us.

I propose that this week we sit down with the question or thought of which flower we might most need just now for healing ... and then see what comes up.
This question, wait, response method of seeking healing is one of my favorites and it couldn't be simpler. Something comes up 'out of nowhere' and when I go look it up later it invariably holds some great little nugget of meaning for me. Amazing and super, super simple!

Take a good whiff and enjoy:-D
Among our healing requests for this week I would like to put my mother's healing; body mind and soul. I will also be requesting a healing flower for her ... I'll let you know how that turns out. Please feel free to share.

1677698352143.png 1677698380570.png
Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes sylvyrfyre and Spirit level .

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1677698447220.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

:-D :-D

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Joining, with to start with, my heavenly roses in mind. They are not there yet but I am so looking forward to see my flower friends again. And ofcource curious wich flower will come to me. This is again a Wonder-Ful theme Lila..thank you! And youre mother will be taken care of. No doubt about that.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Welcome, sylvyrfyre.

Questions welcome if you have any. Quiet participation great too :-D

Happy to have you join.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am going to request healing for myself for an event which occurred this week which was traumatic.

With thanks + gratitude in advance :-D

It is wonderful to have this space together<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So my session started outside where I saw a cloud resembling a mushroom. I ran through several associations with mushrooms and then looked again. I don't know if the cloud had changed or if I just saw it differently; I find this to be part of the charm of clouds<3 ... it now looked like it had another mushroom reflected underneath it. Then it didn't remind me of a mushroom so much as the World Tree of Norse mythology, Ygdrassil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil, which is often depicted as having roots which reflect its branches in a mirror image or close to it.

This drew me into the session where I found us in the midst of the overhanging branches of the tree and its roots, circled around the tree trunk. It was a very big tree and felt wonderful. It sparkled with light that filled the air amidst its canopy where we were which was a healing place. While all being together, each of us had a bit of space which was our own healing space.

Then the flowers filled the tree and started falling. All colors. I noticed a lot of red petals in mine and everywhere, golden and silver light. I just basked in it and felt like we all did. It was so easy to do so. The tree below has a fair bit of the mirror image going with its great visible roots reflecting much of its branching upper structure. It has a bit of the golden light in it too :-D

1677987594496.png

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
The session started long before I entered our circle. I saw us all laying in a white/ pinck flower. When I entered our healing circle we sat down in a meadow filled with all kind of flowers. Youre mother Lila was a level higher in a bed of all kind of flowers too.
Ik send healing to Claudia another friend and her husband en to youre mother Lila. It felt peaceful.
But my flower did not want to come. So after a while I left our meeting and started doing other things. And then out of nowhere a white pinkish peony rose floated towards me. I started to cry because it brought me so much Love. And later I understood that we were al lying in a peony rose in the beginning of the distant healing.
By the way my son made a fus about nothing. He only had an intake and the surgery will take place somewhere in May. Claudia was in the hospital again for several days with severe breathing problems. The chemo probably damaged her lungs.
That is all for now. Bye lovely people in Love and Light we stand as One.

Attachments

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The flower that popped up for me was a simple Daisy. It took me back to my youth where we could walk on carpers of daisies, buttercups and cowslips, skirting cowpats, across field after field uninterrupted by houses.
There were styles and little swing gates to allow access to the next field. The weather was hot and sunny, clear deep blue skies, it was magical, if only I’d know then how magical.

We sat in the clearing on a carpet of wild Daisies and made daisy chains, which we wore around our neck and, or round our forehead..
I let the daisies do the healing, it was all that was needed. which suited me very well this week.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Dear friends please sent my dear Claudia now at this moment some extra love and healing. And pray that she will be operated as soon as possible. They are not kind to her in the hospital. Probably because she knows to much about healthy food and healing. And they keep prosponing the surgery. At the moment she has difficulty breathing because she has scar tissue on her longs because of the severe covid she had in 2020. She was so sad when I spoke to her just now. She deserves all the love and healing in the world. Thank you all so much.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Dear friends please sent my dear Claudia now at this moment some extra love and healing. And pray that she will be operated as soon as possible. They are not kind to her in the hospital. Probably because she knows to much about healthy food and healing. And they keep prosponing the surgery. At the moment she has difficulty breathing because she has scar tissue on her longs because of the severe covid she had in 2020. She was so sad when I spoke to her just now. She deserves all the love and healing in the world. Thank you all so much.
Omg.I cannot understand how anyone, let alone the medical profession, can be so unkind.
It sounds as if they are deliberately letting her die and they don’t care, completely uncaring for her suffering, I am so sorry darling, it make me weep.
I will start straight away, also will be putting a protective bubble of blinding white light around her, perhaps you could do it too, strengthening it every day.
together we can make it stronger.

love and hugs. ❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Omg.I cannot understand how anyone, let alone the medical profession, can be so unkind.
It sounds as if they are deliberately letting her die and they don’t care, completely uncaring for her suffering, I am so sorry darling, it make me weep.
I will start straight away, also will be putting a protective bubble of blinding white light around her, perhaps you could do it too, strengthening it every day.
together we can make it stronger.

love and hugs. ❤
Thank you darling June. I am always very positive. But this is actualy what I sence to. I will start with the protection shield right away. Thank you so much for youre altruistic and loving help. In Love and healing Light we stand as One. Always XXX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)