Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of March 28, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1585155319085.png

Wondering yesterday what the focus of this session would be and woke up this morning hearing my name called and a little later thinking of a necklace. In my high school years, I was on the drill team. We had very Texan uniforms complete with white boots and Stetson hats (still have it). The necklace I thought of this morning was one we got for being in the group - a pair of boots with a Stetson hat on top.

I got that message easily. With all that has happened with the virus, I find myself at home without any of my usual things to do. Feeling a bit lost and aimless, I asked for help in figuring out what to do. Clearly, it is put on my boots and hat and get to work - not in the physical sense of going out and about, but in creation of a new space and new ideas.

hat on ground.jpg

So now's the time to open the doors and windows wide for guidance, inspiration, direction, you know, all that good stuff!!

hat in air small.jpeg

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: LightVoyage and Snake231.
Also, here is a shout out to some other members: Tristan, Kiera, Stargazer, and Kristiina.
No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.
There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.
If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. I've had no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I arrived early and lit some candles, as it seemed like dusk to me. People began arriving and sitting around the light. Someone rode in on a horse and dressed as a vaquero, which was very cool. As we sat around the light, I was aware of animals nearby that came for the peace and love.

Some people came forward for healing, and we became aware of how it was happening. The light isolated whatever did not belong, dissipated it, and a fresh, new version was in the place. We started talking about the possibility of taking aspects of this healing back to our home bases. We placed out hands in this particular healing light and brought it with us.

Now here is where it gets interesting. The animals moved into the circle and sat with different people. A little hedgehog jumped into June's lap, and large, brightly colored bird settled in next to PG. This went on around the circle. Two white horses came up near me and stepped forward to drink from the light. At that point, I knew they carried messages of hope and healing. They offered to give me a ride home, and I jumped up and went with them.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This morning was I was assisted by my 18 month old son. We started with a clearing, connecting to source and the group. From there we anchored deep into the earth. I visualized electric golden bubbles over certain parts of the area, intensifying and strengthening.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Initially I was getting bits and pieces coming to me, things like. Sorting the wheat from the chaff. Friendships ending, others renewing and I knew it meant for the time we are now experiencing.

Next I saw a hill of sand with what appeared to be a wooden fence running up it, climbing was slow and difficult because my feet kept sliding back as they do on sand, I eventually decided to use the fence to help and when I stood on the narrow top it started to crumble and I had this sudden realisation that I could so easily fall all the way back down, as soon as the thought came that I could fall back, I was over and looking down a gentle slope to an ocean of the most incredible blue, I can’t describe it because I’ve never seen a blue like it.

The emotions it brought up were wonder and so much joy, to the extent that it brought me to tears, and now, while typing this and remembering, my eyes are filling again.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was over and looking down a gentle slope to an ocean of the most incredible blue, I can’t describe it because I’ve never seen a blue like it.
I love seeing colors that are 'impossibly' themselves. I don't recall it occurring often, but, like you, it left me awestruck and very moved.

My own session must have been about my family as I woke up with some great realizations about things which had occurred many years ago and a feeling almost likely floating which I really liked and felt like I could take just about anywhere to do anything with <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you all for sharing your beautiful experiences! I got tingles in my head reading them. Someday I hope to have something to share...I don't really have cool visions like that yet.
It’s rare that I get anything to post although I join in every week, just occasionally something comes along and I’m tickled pink, so I dont get disappointed anymore.

Something I found helped was to imagine a scene, say imagine the scene around the fire and put it where you like, I once took it to the beach and got a great vision, what started off as imagination turned into a lovely vision.
Imagining something or somewhere you like or want to be, just enjoying your own scene with no expectations, might help, it did for me, but still I don’t get them often.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you all for sharing your beautiful experiences! I got tingles in my head reading them. Someday I hope to have something to share...I don't really have cool visions like that yet.
Keep tuning in would be my biggest recommendation. No expectations, just intent. Holding on to snippets of detail will become key points every time around making the connection stronger and easier to access. Visualizing is like painting a picture one brush stroke a day. To start it may be faint and short yet over time more and more detail will come through.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Or you may get something entirely different from visuals; perhaps feelings, sounds or phrases, knowings, rememberances of things from the past or future, meetings with future selves... who knows? You do seem to have a gift for healing, so I'd guess (?) there may be something there for you... perhaps ?

It's all an experiment, really, for all of us.
Most people are very visual so that is the easiest to discuss sometimes, at least I find it to be so. That doesn't mean it's the only, best or most suitable way. I do find that when I get, say, feelings, those are rather harder to describe in words, or the 'indescribable colors' like June mentions, so sometimes I concentrate on what is easier to convey, lol! We each have our 'take' on things.

As Tristan says, no expectations :-D
Showing up really helps:))

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
Thank you all so much for your comments. <3 Yes, I do believe everyone has "their way". Sometimes I just know things. I also got the message (I think it was from Astrology for the Soul) that my path in this life is to trust what I do without getting messages or visions. I have to learn how to do what I do without accolades or relying on outer sources. *shrug*

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you all so much for your comments. <3 Yes, I do believe everyone has "their way". Sometimes I just know things. I also got the message (I think it was from Astrology for the Soul) that my path in this life is to trust what I do without getting messages or visions. I have to learn how to do what I do without accolades or relying on outer sources. *shrug*
Yes it’s not needing to feed the ego isn’ t it. Go about our business quietly. Folk might not get to hearof the small and possibly large dollops of love we pour out in helping people, but we know and that’s all that matters. Then when appreciation comes it’s all the sweeter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)