Remote Group Healing Weekend of March 23, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Howdy friends and neighbors. It is Linda your friendly substitute hostess. Lila will be back next weekend.

Through some odd circumstances, I've been helping a friend out and working at the local rodeo. This week, I've many interactions with strangers, as well as a few friends. I knew I was supposed to be there and that it would be physically challenging. It has been an experience in being present and in the flow, and has been as good for me as for others. I've "remembered" that I am fearless. I've helped others with small kindnesses that changed the trajectory of the moment for some. Mostly, I've had fun meeting people from all around, not only this state and country, but the world as well. Wearing an official t-shirt gives me a certain license to step into people's lives, but everything I've said and done has been from my heart.

I believe we can think of it like an inverted pyramid or a growing tree.I reached out to a few people, who likely had happy interactions with others, and so on and so on. This is what I want to share for this session - how our loving intentions can reach out and grow exponentially.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be rejoining you, asking for repair on ligaments and tendons and muscles. Thank you. Xo

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I'll be joining you for healing today. I could use some help with my blood pressure and kidneys.
I will concentrate on your kidneys and blood pressure. My mom had this and it turned out she had kidney stones.

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you! My kidneys may not be functioning fully, causing the hypertension. Doc appointment soon to find out, but I'm scared!
When I focused on you, I felt warmth in my back where the kidneys are. I asked that healing take place here. If there are stones, I asked that they be pulverized to a small grain so they may be passed. It is a good idea to drink a lot of water and stop drinking coffee.
Hope your appointment goes well. Please keep us or me posted after your appointment.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw us all having rainbow lights around us - so much joy and love that we were dancing. The rainbow lights attuned our bodies - bringing them back to a natural state from which healing can began. When our bodies are in better alignment, then they can heal our issues.

There was a dog there - perhaps a golden retriever - beautiful face, light fur, and bit longish on the sides. Is this someone's dog?

At one point, one of us took off in flight - I think it was June. A young man (Alain?) helped her make a soft landing.

My take away is that we are carrying this rainbow light with us everywhere we go and can infuse a place with it.

Donna Taylor

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 9, 2018
Florida
When I focused on you, I felt warmth in my back where the kidneys are. I asked that healing take place here. If there are stones, I asked that they be pulverized to a small grain so they may be passed. It is a good idea to drink a lot of water and stop drinking coffee.
Hope your appointment goes well. Please keep us or me posted after your appointment.
Thank you so much! I had a hard time focusing myself as I am not a regular meditator... But funny thing...I was almost asleep when I knew to open my eyes. It was exactly 3:33 pm. Has happened a few times before at 3:33 am, and I do see most of the other numbers on the clock just like that too. 11:11, 2:22, etc.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The forest we meet in has always had very tall, straight trees, with birds singing way up high in the branches.
Today the foliage was the normal green, but all the trunks were striped in different colours, as if someone had used coloured pencils on them.

I pictured the inverted pyramid and a dazzling light was pouring out of it, spreading upwards, and down the sides to the ground, the word, Purity, came to me.

Around Pixie’s Path, floated the palest pink mist, delicate and ethereal.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For this session I was in a country full of stone and water. It was full of colour too, very rainbow-like and even the rock flowed as it has been shaped by water. I took every opportunity to 'ping' in to our group when I was in a particularly beautiful place (there were many) during this period. And, yes, there was a golden dog that passed by one of those times:-D

The first thing that showed up for me were some of the ancient people from this area, the Anasazi. It seemed when that as soon as I tuned into the session and our clearing amongst the trees that the place was full of the spirits of these ancient people who were so incredibly grounded to their place and appreciative of its beauty; excited to be there with us and pointing happily to all that was going on (and going to be going on in our near future too:cool:). They were really jazzed, in a spiritual sort of wayo:) I felt they were helping, helping, letting things flow more easily and doing big work on a large scale with and for all of us. It felt quite remarkable.

If I figure out the technology involved I'll post some pics of some of my new rocks. Because, yes, of course I brought back a heavy bag of rocks:rolleyes::D
How could I not? They were all over the place just calling out to be picked up, admired and taken along! My pockets were constantly dusty:fpO.o:D

Pixie's Path, it seems no accident that water was so prevalent in this session where you asked for help with your kidneys, as this is often a very dry area.

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They were really jazzed, in a spiritual sort of sayo:) I felt they were helping, helping, letting things flow more easily and doing big work on a large scale with and for all of us. It felt quite remarkable.
There were several observers present.

Glad you brought along your four-legged friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)