Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of March 21, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1584676910299.png
Here we are one week later. It seems so much has changed, and it has in our external world but not so much in who we are. Sometimes I find myself fluttering around with that external chaos, but then something happens to bring me back to center. Today was one of those days. While dropping off some groceries for a friend, I was invited in to see the new baby. Only two days old and there was the most beautiful child just sleeping amidst everything else going on. I marveled at the absolute peace in that tiny face and felt it touch me, remind me of who I am.

I read a mom's story about hearing her older child talking to the new baby. He asked her if she remembered what the angels said. This week has posed some challenges and more may come. Yet, taking the time to recall what the angels told us can help restore our center, renew our outlook, and refresh our footsteps.

sleeping baby.jpg

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: h72, Chief Heyoka, DupierX, and amy46710.
No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.
There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be joining in out of time.
I'll also be posting less than usual, I expect.
I'm alive and well in the midst of making some tough decisions so am finding this post particularly awesome as a timely reminder! Thank you.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I will be abundant in sending out loving, healing energy to each and all who wish to receive this weekend. Utilizing the channel of my birth incarnation there is a special opening allowing me to filter through for many. I am being called to help clear a large chunk of energy over the next few days regarding the collective.
The universe and spirit have put me here to do what I do and do it I shall. Here to serve, happy to help.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I will be abundant in sending out loving, healing energy to each and all who wish to receive this weekend. Utilizing the channel of my birth incarnation there is a special opening allowing me to filter through for many. I am being called to help clear a large chunk of energy over the next few days regarding the collective.
The universe and spirit have put me here to do what I do and do it I shall. Here to serve, happy to help.
Grrrreat timing!

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
@Linda is this group session on Saturday this week or is the date incorrect?
I'm in the US and tomorrow is Saturday and it will be March 21.
Am I missing something?

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you. On second round of antibiotics to treat smth viral but dr assures me it is to prevent it from getting worse. I am not eligible for covid19 testing due to my age. I’m doing my part staying home.
i will be joining you all too.
thank you and much love to you all.Xoxo

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I invested quite alot of time this morning healing and clearing my surrounding area. I found myself referring to the sun alot to draw strength and energy from. From the little I have read about the Corona virus is the sun kills it pretty quick. I invite everyone to bring forth the suns energy tomorrow to help amplify the healing.
I have heard from two intuitives that this virus is somehow ringing up ww2 energies and it wasnt until I started writing this that it clicked for me as I have also been visualizing my energy work close to a ww2 bunker here in town that I have been superstitious of for quite sometime. I have a strong feeling there is a portal close by and had many conformations through dreams and others behaviour changes walking around the area. The nature and feel of this area has shifted somewhat over the past year or so since I first became aware of this ancient site. Without going into too much detail the meridian here has been over turned benevolant and becoming more frequently used.

I have initiated a regional clearing and rebuking of negative karmic pain traps and karmic dicomposion and contracts. I see static gold light buzzing from the area working it's way around disinfecting many. I've asked to have this channel kept open for as long as possible and suspect it to be operating for st least the next 48 hours. The energy is free and open for anyone who would like to tap into it.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A part of the transformation of the Earth is changing the polarity of the ley lines to transmute negative energy into positive healing energy. This is also having the effect releasing karma and healing the planet. Sites like battle fields are also losing the dense energy surrounding them. Looks your doing great work in assisting this process, Tristan.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Saw it abit late it's half past 9 .. will be joining late it seems.
All time zones and times you join in are good; especially if they are within about 24 hours of the suggested times. which seem to make it easier to join

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I took advantage of a lot of that healing energy this week as I am processing plenty just at the moment.
Woke at one point with a dolphin in my embrace, lots of dogs everywhere amongst my dreams and at one point an elephant which morphed into an oxen which morphed into a hippo? Not sure what that one meant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)