Event Remote Group Healing Weekend of March 14, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1583984295368.png

Hey there - it is your friendly substitute hostess, Linda. Last weekend the session was about sunshine and this week it is about a misty fog - the kind that helps you slow down and focus on the present.

We don't get much heavy fog here, but a couple of days ago it was very thick as I drove to work. The interesting thing about it was that the sun was shining brightly above, so the fog took on a brilliant white hue. Part of my route is along a two-lane curving highway. Although I know the highway, I quickly realized that I depended on visual cues farther down the road. That morning, I could only see where I was - not in front of me and not behind me.

fog on road.jpg

Fortunately, my car has sensors that alert me if it gets too close to the lane markers. So, I found myself focusing on where I was and depending on "internal sensors" to give me more info. Also, headlights from oncoming vehicles gave me clues about the curves in the road. However, not all cars had their lights on.

I realized this experience was a metaphor for living my life. It is easy for me to get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present, as well as ignore cues or nudges. When I do that, I may not shine my light as brightly, which affects others around me.

So, I took my newfound awareness of the situation and enjoyed the drive in this white fog. I had everything I needed to make the trip safely and successfully - seeing the present, sensors alerting me to the boundaries of my lane, the welcomed lights of passing motorists, and knowing that even though I could not see the sun, it was there.

Perhaps we could take a breath and see what is present around us right now. Actually, it is a good idea for the world at large, too. Maybe we can help not only ourselves but those around us in this endeavor.

fog birds.jpg

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: astao254, LottoNaky, and JamesSwofT.
No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.
There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

Also, a special invitation to Kiera, mcassidyspencer, jen1010, Nisa, and Tristan.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I'm in, the fog... we do get a very ominous fog come in down at the bay where I live. Just this week there was a day where it rolled in and out spectacularly so I find synchronisity in this weeks healing.

Learning to slow things down is good for me as I can get somewhat tunnel vision when i have my eyes set on something.
I have to learn that not everybody (if many/any) are on my journey.

A good metaphor is to dim the head lights in the fog as it only makes things harder to see. There is a time to shine bright and a time to shine dim. Great intention!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Linda said ‘ Take a breath and see what’s around us right now.’ Is definitely for me at this time, as everything has to be done at snails pace, with much patience thrown in.
Having to take one step at a time helps to be in the moment so I will drift in like a wraith to join you.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Healing request for my friend, Kristy, who was hit by a truck - no life-threatening injuries but many stitches, scrapes, and bruises.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
I'm in too! I would humbly request holding space for healing of asthma and my right elbow. I appreciate it so much! <3

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Looks like some specific requests for Kristy (hit by truck), Ben (separated from family), June (back), Kiera (asthma and elbow). Lila likely will be joining and perhaps Hailstones Melt, who is having computer issues.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in, my legs need more energy to master the weeks better

Reactions: Kiera
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I arrived early to set the table, so to speak. It was our usual calm and beautiful space. Then an external situation arose, and I found myself looking after a young child while the family sorted some other issues. We had a lovely time together - calm, interesting talks, and general well-being.

As I reflected later, I knew a piece of the beautiful space was in my kitchen, or rather, I carried the space with me. For me, this is a profound understanding. As we do these meditations, we bring these healing aspects to the forefront, and they always are available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)