Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of (just before) Lion's Gate August 7, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A few things have come together for what I feel will be a very intriguing healing session. This seems appropriate for the Lion's Gate coming up this weekend just a bit later than our official session time. So who knows who/what we'll see this weekend.

First of all I really resonated with Brad's Voilet LIght meditation which uses a bright violet light to dislodge stuck energies/aches + pains, etc. then adds a golden light to this. You can find it all here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/violet-light-meditation-by-brad-austen.8808/
This resonance could be because it is akin to some healing meditations I frequently enjoy. It could be because I'm a huge fan of violet/purple stones and love to wear as many of them as I can simultaneously. These include some lovely beauties like iolite, tanzanite, chaorite, purpurite, sugilite,violet opal and of course amethyst. I tend to think of them as very clearing and as a way of kick-starting a good healing process. Or maybe it's just that one of my favorite visualizations for a protective, nurturing place is an amethyst cave shining in moonlight. Take your pick. I'll bring my rocks:-D

So, if you choose to join this particular way of doing this weekend's healing, start by visualizing the violet light come through this weekend for our healing session. Then, once we've gone inward with that, expanded it out to our local environment all around us and out further still until we are out beyond our earth, this is followed by bathing everything in golden light like that in my avatar. In the background for all this can be the contemplative song "Wondering Where the Lions Are" setting the tone. I invite you to join us in whichever way you choose to this weekend and hope we have a great healing session together. You may spend time simply receiving healing, mostly giving healing to others or a combination of both.

I read through the meditation and thought it would be perfect with just the right music to go with it. Well, Laron chose the song below to say farewell to Bernie, the writer of so many "Unspun" articles. RIP Bernie and fare well. And what could be more appropriate for this weekend? I've heard this song so many times yet am amazed how poignant it still is. Each time I hear it it seems to have gained another layer of meaning. A little history about the "Lion's Gate": I understand that it was seen as a time of abundance and harvest which occurred as the star Sirius in the constellation Orion's belt lined up with the pyramids of Giza. So, if your healing session is at night, you may want to look up and see the three prominent stars of Orion's belt all lined up. I also find it intriguing that so very many places have lions at their gates, depicted in varied ways, as seen below.

Please share your healing requests, questions, comments and experiences below.

1628225993333.png

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Elizabeth, Angie Kristi, AliciaMarie, Lilia, pine, Eminel, Zel, Ascended1 and EllenV2021.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

1628225832098.png1628225872569.png1628226189059.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1628225906900.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Requesting healing for Deborah Meerhoff, who's been a long time member of the FB community and now the Lighthouse group. While her doctors speak of cancer around her heart and lungs, she believes in the power of love and healing more than their words. Please bring her into the healing circle.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In

Requesting healing for Deborah Meerhoff, who's been a long time member of the FB community and now the Lighthouse group. While her doctors speak of cancer around her heart and lungs, she believes in the power of love and healing more than their words. Please bring her into the healing circle.
Thank you Linda

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
A few things have come together for what I feel will be a very intriguing healing session. This seems appropriate for the Lion's Gate coming up this weekend just a bit later than our official session time. So who knows who/what we'll see this weekend.

First of all I really resonated with Brad's Voilet LIght meditation which uses a bright violet light to dislodge stuck energies/aches + pains, etc. then adds a golden light to this. You can find it all here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/violet-light-meditation-by-brad-austen.8808/
This resonance could be because it is akin to some healing meditations I frequently enjoy. It could be because I'm a huge fan of violet/purple stones and love to wear as many of them as I can simultaneously. These include some lovely beauties like iolite, tanzanite, chaorite, purpurite, sugilite,violet opal and of course amethyst. I tend to think of them as very clearing and as a way of kick-starting a good healing process. Or maybe it's just that one of my favorite visualizations for a protective, nurturing place is an amethyst cave shining in moonlight. Take your pick. I'll bring my rocks:-D

So, if you choose to join this particular way of doing this weekend's healing, start by visualizing the violet light come through this weekend for our healing session. Then, once we've gone inward with that, expanded it out to our local environment all around us and out further still until we are out beyond our earth, this is followed by bathing everything in golden light like that in my avatar. In the background for all this can be the contemplative song "Wondering Where the Lions Are" setting the tone. I invite you to join us in whichever way you choose to this weekend and hope we have a great healing session together. You may spend time simply receiving healing, mostly giving healing to others or a combination of both.

I read through the meditation and thought it would be perfect with just the right music to go with it. Well, Laron chose the song below to say farewell to Bernie, the writer of so many "Unspun" articles. RIP Bernie and fare well. And what could be more appropriate for this weekend? I've heard this song so many times yet am amazed how poignant it still is. Each time I hear it it seems to have gained another layer of meaning. A little history about the "Lion's Gate": I understand that it was seen as a time of abundance and harvest which occurred as the star Sirius in the constellation Orion's belt lined up with the pyramids of Giza. So, if your healing session is at night, you may want to look up and see the three prominent stars of Orion's belt all lined up. I also find it intriguing that so very many places have lions at their gates, depicted in varied ways, as seen below.

Please share your healing requests, questions, comments and experiences below.

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Elizabeth, Angie Kristi, AliciaMarie, Lilia, pine, Eminel, Zel, Ascended1 and EllenV2021.

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same)

View attachment 12080View attachment 12081View attachment 12085

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

View attachment 12082
Requesting healing for Wendy and her dog Bobby. Bobby is her dog and he is 5 years old. He has health issues with his heart at the moment and had pneumonia and then his heart got worse. Wendy is a lovely lady and very spiritual with a tragic past. And a lot of psyhiatric diagnoses. She is very couragious and deserves al the love of the world. Her dog is her gardian angel. Without him she feels lost ❤

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Requesting healing for Wendy and her dog Bobby. Bobby is her dog and he is 5 years old. He has health issues with his heart at the moment and had pneumonia and then his heart got worse. Wendy is a lovely lady and very spiritual with a tragic past. And a lot of psyhiatric diagnoses. She is very couragious and deserves al the love of the world. Her dog is her gardian angel. Without him she feels lost ❤
Thanks for the hug Lila

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Before the distant healing session I went for a walk in nature. It was lovely and serene. I watched the birds floating in the skye. It felt as if I was flying with them. Sitting beside the water I had a good talk with a friend who was there in spirit. When I walked home I heard in my head, we will help with the distant healing tonight. I asked and who is WE? I heard sweet laughter. But I did not get an answer.
I was home in time for the session and was already calm and clear because of my walk outside. I closed my eyes and entered the open spot in the woods. I directly saw the cristle in the middle that was pulsating light cirkels that enligtened the people in the cirkle. Directly across me I recognise Brad and tears come into my eyes. I see Lila on my right en Laron on my left. I see Wendy and Bobby on my left and Deborah on my right. I recognise familiar energies of people from the facebook group and the Roundtable forum but can not figure out who is who. The violet light comes into the circle we are providing it. I see the cosmos above us. It has a peaceful and very spacious energy.
Then I see that the violet light has changed into Amethyst. I start to pray and sent this into the group. I sent it to Wendy and Bobby her dog and to Deborah. I ask Christ for healing. White light surounds them and the circle fils itself with warm golden light. I see a lot of hands close to Wendy and Bobby and Deborah. All filled with tenderness and love. Then behind Brad I see white figures comming towards the circle. I am completely overwelmed and start to crye again. I know it is The White Brotherhood that is comming to help us. They waited until the fibration was high enough. And during my walk they already mentioned they would come. They start to heal who needs healing. I feel that they also heal hearts. I have a deep connection with the white Brotherhood and that they came to help is a sign for me that we are on the right track. Years ago they told me: The White Brotherhood knows no fame. I asked them if I could be part of them and they answered that I had to go on the way I was doing and just wait and today there they were again. What a beautiful gift. After 20 minutes everything slowly faded away. I am so gratefull that I can be part of this distant healing sessions. Thank you Lila. Thank you al for being part of this wonder-full experience.
With love
Thessa

Last edited:
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, Robyn, the ability of a group of people healing together can be powerful. My current understanding is that one person's healing intention/action can be valuable, especially when directed to a person/place/whatever and that this value increases with groups holding similar intentions. Lots of studies and experiences point in this direction. So simple! I also believe we do it every time we, eg look at someone with love, do a kind act for someone/something (eg watering a tree would very much count here), think about someone fondly or especially spend time with someone or give them a hug. I think that any time we doubt that we can just check out the difference with children brought up in places where such an atmosphere abounds versus one where this is in short supply. BTW, most of this is me musing in response to the thought you put out there which I really enjoy, rather than a direct answering your question:ROFL: (that's in there too, I thinkO.o:D)

The format as we've developed it over time has been compiled under the "About these Sessions" in the initial posting above which we post with each session as there is always the possibility of new participants to welcome. Thank you for sending your healing prayers. We are lucky to have you share your experience<3 This is how our community grows.

The intention of these group sessions, as I understand is something like: "to offer the opportunity to explore the possibilities of a remote group healing session, together with a safe, beautiful community."
If anyone has anything to add/delete/change to this intention, please chime in:-D
It seems like a fine time to hone our group's intention.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Yes, Robyn, the ability of a group of people healing together can be powerful. My current understanding is that one person's healing intention/action can be valuable, especially when directed to a person/place/whatever and that this value increases with groups holding similar intentions. Lots of studies and experiences point in this direction. So simple! I also believe we do it every time we, eg look at someone with love, do a kind act for someone/something (eg watering a tree would very much count here), think about someone fondly or especially spend time with someone or give them a hug. I think that any time we doubt that we can just check out the difference with children brought up in places where such an atmosphere abounds versus one where this is in short supply. BTW, most of this is me musing in response to the thought you put out there which I really enjoy, rather than a direct answering your question:ROFL: (that's in there too, I thinkO.o:D)

The format as we've developed it over time has been compiled under the "About these Sessions" in the initial posting above which we post with each session as there is always the possibility of new participants to welcome. Thank you for sending your healing prayers. We are lucky to have you share your experience<3 This is how our community grows.

The intention of these group sessions, as I understand is something like: "to offer the opportunity to explore the possibilities of a remote group healing session, together with a safe, beautiful community."
If anyone has anything to add/delete/change to this intention, please chime in:-D
It seems like a fine time to hone our group's intention.
Thank you Lila!
I totaly agree. When we truly see each other and take the time to listen to each other we heal. And when there is unconditional love the healing power will be huge. Above all we have to believe that healing is possible right there in that moment. That is how miracles work. In the here and now.
Together we stand in Love and Light as One

• I agree
Reactions: June and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thanks Lila. I wasn't sure of the format but did send healing prayers at 6am on Sunday for complete and immediate healing and imagined them healthy and well. I belong to other healing groups some remote and others online and have witnessed miracles and complete transformations.
That is so good to hear. Thank you for mentioning it that you have witnessed miracles and complete transformations. It makes me so happy!

• Cool Post
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My own session (which, currently, I often get around to typing up several days later) was in segments which came together in the end in a surprising way that, when I look back at it, makes me smile at the humor of the universe. Somebody out there certainly has a sense of humor! I'll start with each of the elements, separately (you could think of them as movie segments) and then how they came together posted later. Some parts I barely recall as I seem to have fallen asleep somewhere along the way (this I associate with receiving healing as I generally wake feeling refreshed and well).

- someone musingly playing a guitar, searching out chords and eventually getting around to putting them together to play a tune with them. This tune wove through the air like beautiful music does, seen as blue waves of energy (sound waves, I suppose) which had, of themselves, a healing effect.
- my own body seen in 'sort-of x-ray style' so that organs were visible and I could zoom in on parts within them whereas muscle, bone, fascia, arteries, veins, nerves and the rest of the framework and nourishment/waste removal system, etc were each also outlined in their different colors. The colors of each part were characteristic and helped weave the whole together. This aspect of things, how they wove together, was emphasized.
- my garden, which is layered from largish, then medium, smaller compostable items to rich soil on top. This has proven invaluable for creating an environment where my plants can thrive when, eg warmth, water or other essentials are in short supply.
- the surprising part, which could be called 'Ode to Poop':)) This one occurred in segments, as, I believe, the environment changed over time. It consisted of a yard behind a house (not one I recognized) over which many people, over time, trod and played.
Starting from a grassy yard, some poop started to gather, which prompted me to wonder who'd let their dog out without cleaning up after the dog and led to a feeling of annoyance. The poop pile only grew, over a series of segments, until I could not imagine that it was as simple as someone's dog using our yard as a washroom, or even a group of dogs, yet each poop pile was carefully placed the way it would be coming straight from an animal and was about the size and shape of a dog's (FYI, for those who don't know me, I am one of those who believe the word dog spelled backwards is accurate). This led to a 'wondering what happened' feeling as the annoyance faded. Clearly something unusual was up. Finally, more than half the yard filled with poop and, as I looked, a segment of poop highlighted itself, showing itself to be squirming. Looking more closely despite the initial 'grossed out' feeling I realized it was full of worms squirming. I guess I'd say that the feeling here was curiosity mixed with feeling distantly grossed out (distant because I was observing without touching). Then, I looked out to see that the yard was so full of poop across its width that getting out to the back part where I needed to get (for some everyday task like taking out the garbage {yes, I do see the irony in that}) was going to be a challenge to cross without getting poop on me. Better yet, I was traveling with sandals as I took on the challenge. Inevitably, I got poop on my feet, and as I continued on, concentrating and getting more comfortable with the knowledge that I'd been 'pooped' despite this. It made walking along far, far easier to let go of that one! I got even messier over time and minded less, as I got it up my legs, etc. Looking back, having crossed the poop filled yard I contemplated what I wanted to do with this. I thought of my garden to which I add, like so many gardeners do, poop each year. Usually mine is poop + straw which is a very nourishing combination and provides two layers of my garden in one go. I decided I could add some worms to kick-start the decomposition process and share my bounty of poop with others, selling bags of it. You can imagine that I got down and dirty with this tasks:p:ROFL:. Again, as I minded less, things got easier. Also, as an unexpected benefit, my poop sales made a substantial profit. I was in business with something that had literally seemed to fall from the sky (or at least the nearest rectum:D). Part of the garden was cleared out so that I could more readily walk along without always getting poop on me. This segment ended with a feeling of both accomplishment and being in the midst of things just where I needed to be.
BTW, my dream book equates dreams of poop as predicting money windfall, just as occurred in my 'dream' here. And it goes on to clarify that the more covered in poop one got the more this would be true. (well, I seemed to ace that one!)

So, the last segment was one where all these elements came together. The garden was nourished by the abundant poop, which then nourished my family and I as we interacted with the garden and ate from it. My body's parts were seen receiving this healing and nourishment and glowing with health from it. Then, the capping element was the sound waves from the guitar which naturally soothed and penetrated where they were needed to heal. The combining element of waves of blue-silver energy waves were the focus here as I watched come together and weave the elements together, after which they spilled out from my picture onto the group and created a 'healing center' where each of us in turn, plus our special guests, could spend as much time as they needed getting this blue-wave peaceful healing. Some of the healing seemed quite intense, though gentle as this was inherently a very gentle energy.

Last edited:

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
My own session (which, currently, I often get around to typing up several days later) was in segments which came together in the end in a surprising way that, when I look back at it, makes me smile at the humor of the universe. Somebody out there certainly has a sense of humor! I'll start with each of the elements, separately (you could think of them as movie segments) and then how they came together posted later. Some parts I barely recall as I seem to have fallen asleep somewhere along the way (this I associate with receiving healing as I generally wake feeling refreshed and well).

- someone musingly playing a guitar, searching out chords and eventually getting around to putting them together to play a tune with them. This tune wove through the air like beautiful music does, seen as blue waves of energy (sound waves, I suppose) which had, of themselves, a healing effect.
- my own body seen in 'sort-of x-ray style' so that organs were visible and I could zoom in on parts within them whereas muscle, bone, fascia, arteries, veins, nerves and the rest of the framework and nourishment/waste removal system, etc were each also outlined in their different colors. The colors of each part were characteristic and helped weave the whole together. This aspect of things, how they wove together, was emphasized.
- my garden, which is layered from largish, then medium, smaller compostable items to rich soil on top. This has proven invaluable for creating an environment where my plants can thrive when, eg warmth, water or other essentials are in short supply.
- the surprising part, which could be called 'Ode to Poop':)) This one occurred in segments, as, I believe, the environment changed over time. It consisted of a yard behind a house (not one I recognized) over which many people, over time, trod and played.
Starting from a grassy yard, some poop started to gather, which prompted me to wonder who'd let their dog out without cleaning up after the dog and led to a feeling of annoyance. The poop pile only grew, over a series of segments, until I could not imagine that it was as simple as someone's dog using our yard as a washroom, or even a group of dogs, yet each poop pile was carefully placed the way it would be coming straight from an animal and was about the size and shape of a dog's (FYI, for those who don't know me, I am one of those who believe the word dog spelled backwards is accurate). This led to a 'wondering what happened' feeling as the annoyance faded. Clearly something unusual was up. Finally, more than half the yard filled with poop and, as I looked, a segment of poop highlighted itself, showing itself to be squirming. Looking more closely despite the initial 'grossed out' feeling I realized it was full of worms squirming. I guess I'd say that the feeling here was curiosity mixed with feeling distantly grossed out (distant because I was observing without touching). Then, I looked out to see that the yard was so full of poop across its width that getting out to the back part where I needed to get (for some everyday task like taking out the garbage {yes, I do see the irony in that}) was going to be a challenge to cross without getting poop on me. Better yet, I was traveling with sandals as I took on the challenge. Inevitably, I got poop on my feet, and as I continued on, concentrating and getting more comfortable with the knowledge that I'd been 'pooped' despite this. It made walking along far, far easier to let go of that one! I got even messier over time and minded less, as I got it up my legs, etc. Looking back, having crossed the poop filled yard I contemplated what I wanted to do with this. I thought of my garden to which I add, like so many gardeners do, poop each year. Usually mine is poop + straw which is a very nourishing combination and provides two layers of my garden in one go. I decided I could add some worms to kick-start the decomposition process and share my bounty of poop with others, selling bags of it. You can imagine that I got down and dirty with this tasks:p:ROFL:. Again, as I minded less, things got easier. Also, as an unexpected benefit, my poop sales made a substantial profit. I was in business with something that had literally seemed to fall from the sky (or at least the nearest rectum:D). Part of the garden was cleared out so that I could more readily walk along without always getting poop on me. This segment ended with a feeling of both accomplishment and being in the midst of things just where I needed to be.
BTW, my dream book equates dreams of poop as predicting money windfall, just as occurred in my 'dream' here. And it goes on to clarify that the more covered in poop one got the more this would be true. (well, I seemed to ace that one!)

So, the last segment was one where all these elements came together. The garden was nourished by the abundant poop, which then nourished my family and I as we interacted with the garden and ate from it. My body's parts were seen receiving this healing and nourishment and glowing with health from it. Then, the capping element was the sound waves from the guitar which naturally soothed and penetrated where they were needed to heal. The combining element of waves of blue-silver energy waves were the focus here as I watched come together and weave the elements together, after which they spilled out from my picture onto the group and created a 'healing center' where each of us in turn, plus our special guests, could spend as much time as they needed getting this blue-wave peaceful healing. Some of the healing seemed quite intense, though gentle as this was inherently a very gentle energy.
Lila is the poop also ment in a symbolic way or only to be taken literally? Thank you by the way for what you write about the session. It is food for thought.

Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can see several levels of meaning: the most obvious one being the treasure of that which feeds the earth and therefore ourselves, which we shudder from. Another is the dream book's theme of it representing wealth to come. This one is intriguing as what is that which feeds the food that feeds you if it's not a form of wealth. it's also intriguing to me as this is what my dream self did with it; I used it in my own garden (as I do currently) and sold it, making a nice profit for something I had plenty of and that was of much use. It could simply represent abundance in general or the idea of it. This one is sort of my favorite, as perhaps one need only see + believe in abundance to have it manifest without being grossed out or annoyed or whatever by it as my dream self initially was. . I've been reading this in a number of places which converge on this place and pondering that thought anyway.

Note that it was when my dream self went from annoyed and grossed out to not caring too much if I got the poop on me and being intrigued by its possibilities that things started to turn positive in my dream. That sounds to my like life. Every time I get out of my own way, so to speak, and 'see the other side of the coin', ie, in this case begin to see possibilities and even positives in something I had a strong negative reaction to, things start to turn around toward happier. Sound familiar? I'll bet it does for many of us.

So, those are my thoughts and I'm super curious what the rest of you are thinking? Any thought of your own, Thessa Thijs?

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I can see several levels of meaning: the most obvious one being the treasure of that which feeds the earth and therefore ourselves, which we shudder from. Another is the dream book's theme of it representing wealth to come. This one is intriguing as what is that which feeds the food that feeds you if it's not a form of wealth. it's also intriguing to me as this is what my dream self did with it; I used it in my own garden (as I do currently) and sold it, making a nice profit for something I had plenty of and that was of much use. It could simply represent abundance in general or the idea of it. This one is sort of my favorite, as perhaps one need only see + believe in abundance to have it manifest without being grossed out or annoyed or whatever by it as my dream self initially was. . I've been reading this in a number of places which converge on this place and pondering that thought anyway.

Note that it was when my dream self went from annoyed and grossed out to not caring too much if I got the poop on me and being intrigued by its possibilities that things started to turn positive in my dream. That sounds to my like life. Every time I get out of my own way, so to speak, and 'see the other side of the coin', ie, in this case begin to see possibilities and even positives in something I had a strong negative reaction to, things start to turn around toward happier. Sound familiar? I'll bet it does for many of us.

So, those are my thoughts and I'm super curious what the rest of you are thinking? Any thought of your own, Thessa Thijs?
It hit me when I started to think about the poop. That poop for me has a symbolic aspect of getting youre own shit cleaned up. And that is relieves me after I get rid of it. For me it is good to stay grounded right now especialy now my openness to the spiritual world is growing faster then ever. And I have to keep on looking for the poop/ shit, like arrogance or thinking I have found "the path" (I have to stay open for growth inside and out, and for me to stay open I have to see the shit in me that is still here to reliece) to be of true use for my Self and also for the Self of the world. It was a humbling thought. Thank you Lila.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, that seems even more obvious than what I wrote above. It is the flip side of that coin of how nourishing poop can be for gardens. It is a humbling thought. I guess you could say poop is humbling any way you look at it; certainly wading through piles of it as my dream self did, is very humbling.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Yes, that seems even more obvious than what I wrote above. It is the flip side of that coin of how nourishing poop can be for gardens. It is a humbling thought. I guess you could say poop is humbling any way you look at it; certainly wading through piles of it as my dream self did, is very humbling.
I so agree. Thanks again. It helps me to stay grounded and cherish and recieve the wealth of our fertile earth.

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
very smelly experience:ROFL:

for me the poop story points at cycle thinking. Going back to a situation where your waste is a valuable resource for others (nature or humans). now it is resource to waste. with the waste piling up as in your story.

the waves are also a linear representation of cycles and also point to the fact that everything cyles/is frequency.

It also points to the fact that the solutions the universe throws at us aren't always attractive. we have to look beyond the first "gross" impression to discover the gift.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
sometimes i add words in what i read that are nowhere so the earth i read as new earth

no memory of the session but an insight that came a bit stronger, i have to learn to listen to my body more closely, so the heart, the gut, the sacral energy in my case especially

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
very smelly experience:ROFL:
I meant to mention that it was surprisingly not smelly which I find particularly intriguing. I still agree with the :ROFL:

Love what you say about waves, cycles and getting past the initial "gross" impression to discover the gift. Boy, I can think of a few areas of life where that fit. In fact, anything to do with ego based decisions fits. Don't we have an expression about "eating sh--" which involves (eating) a big dose of humble pie? One could call that putting aside one's ego, as I see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)