Remote Group Healing Weekend of June 8, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

The center of our circle when we meet is sometimes, by some of us, seen to contain a central crystal. Sometimes it is a fire. To me it often looks like a crystal glowing with a bright fire. I'd like to focus on that center this weekend; whether it's central fire or central crystal or whatever else it may appear or feel like.

We have had meetings before where many of us have brought our favorite crystal. Perhaps it is time again.

This is entirely optional yet may make connection easier or enhance grounding. After all, what is a crystal if not a particularly beautiful piece of ground, of earth? One that is often faceted and organized in such a way that it can cleanse, organize, heal, etc. Perhaps that is why I recall our 'crystal enhanced' healings as being bright and powerful ones?

If any of you have been outdoors sitting in a special place and felt yourself ground powerfully so that energy can pour into and through you perhaps you know what I mean. Or if you have spent time camping or spending time outdoors and realized that you haven't slept that well in a long, long time. Going to Pucksterguy's camp which is situated on top of the Canadian Shield which is part of the North American Craton (now that is a laaaaarge piece of rock!) may have something to do with that. Mountains are made of rock and mountains have always been symbols of what is steadfast and very, very slow to crumble. Another sensation that may be relatable is being someplace that feels fresh and invigorating, so that you feel 'charged up' and full of life. This is something I often feel near water or, as Japanese culture notes, while 'forest bathing'. It is a beautiful combination; water and stone. Maybe that's why so many of us have envisioned a waterfall near our central gathering place. That sound of water falling over rock has got to be one of the most soothing, healing sounds I can think of!

So, if you're so inclined, please join us again this weekend as we explore our central fire, crystal, waterfall or whatnot. As we explore our own centers and perhaps carve something beautiful out of the view we find there. I hope to see many of you there. I hope we each enjoy any of the elements we bring with us and manage to share a bit too!

1591296184357.png1591296263468.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: GrimBuzz, RiverDanielle and Shainarose. I hope you you check in and perhaps like what you see!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1591296074413.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In with my friend, Ocean Jasper, from Madagascar. It sits on the hearth of our home.

ocean jasper.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In with my friend, Ocean Jasper, from Madagascar. It sits on the hearth of our home.

View attachment 9767
I just love your Ocean Jasper, especially as that colour takes me out of myself, beautiful scenes come to mind as l look at it, which is why I’ve put a lot of the colour in my home.
I would dearly love a piece

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I will bring with me memories of large slabs of stone underlying the landscape and plan to be sitting on top of one that peeks up from under the surface during our session. I will probably be sitting with a rutilated quartz in my hand when I join in.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tristan

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
We met in a stone circle with the central crystal.

However, I seemed to go off on a tangent.
Just like my avatar, all of a sudden my surrounding was enveloped by white light, slowly changing into purple.
Then a "ribbon" shows up, and it blends rainbow colors in a dynamic fashion, moving in a slope upwards.
I step on it, and it moves like an escalator.
After some time, I look behind and I see I'm leaving "3D Earth", (obvious due to the red-yellow-grey hues of burning/looting/rioting).

After yet some more time, another Earth shows up in front, slowly into view. It is gleaming and made of "higher dimension" crystals.
I presume this is New Earth.

By now, I am in another dimension, since I could not see the planets/solar system/major star systems.

I continue on the rainbow escalator, descending onto New Earth's surface.

Finally I arrive, stepping onto the New Earth. I look at the landscape and see the familiar scene I have posted multiple times over many years here.
My New Earth house near the beach, beautiful sand dunes and crystal-clean light blue sea. In the violet/purple sky are multiple rainbows, silhouettes of mountains/waterfalls (forms of floating cities). The land I'm standing on is also part of a floating city, but it is currently resting on the endless ocean.
I scan the horizon, and notice there are multiple white beams of light shooting upwards. I presume these are groups like us meditating in a circle,
sending and receiving energy at the center towards the Source.

After spending some time in my house and lying down on the sand dunes at the beach, with the water washing my feet, I close my eyes and am
whisked back to our stone circle.

End of session.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Love it Kevin C. I've had a few visions of the ribbon escalator. It starts out about 3 feet off the ground and slowly moves upward.

I've got to visit your house!!!

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, @Kevin, I love your description:-D
It sounds like you've found the rainbow escalator. Perhaps that's an updated version of the rainbow bridgeO.o:D
There are lots of great Norse tales about the rainbow bridge! Though yours sounds like an entirely new place with the floating cities and lights from people meditating going up to the sky. I particularly love that it just took you there. Would love to visit you there.

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Kevin C
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My own session was full of images that I no longer recall.
However, it started with a feeling of sinking deep into the earth and being embraced within the rock; kind of like a big 'earth hug'. Really wonderful :-D

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
For me mine started a couple of days prior to the session. I had a very lucid dream of two bowls of water (water bath as we use in culinary terms) one ontop of the other hovering over my head. The symbolism of this meaning is yet to be discovered as I dont even use a water bath at my job. When I awoke I was prompted to jump on here and sign up for this weeks session. So I did. I vaguely remember that one bath was blocking the other and there was no need for two. In regards to this session I had a strong notion relating to "the event" the shift in consciousness and how it is very real and very present. I've been aware for sometime that there has been a secret battle ongoing in regards to human sovereignty and consciousness. I havnt focused any effort or energy into reading others blogs or views on this topic however this sign keeps coming back around and becoming more prevelant each time. If what I'm picking up is correct it relates directly to the downfall of the monetary system and arrest of the deep state and cabal. This would in turn play a huge effect on human consciousness as a collective. Scary yet exciting times we live in if this is to be true. Witnessing and being a part of one of, if not the most important leaps in humanity.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
For me mine started a couple of days prior to the session. I had a very lucid dream of two bowls of water (water bath as we use in culinary terms) one ontop of the other hovering over my head. The symbolism of this meaning is yet to be discovered as I dont even use a water bath at my job. When I awoke I was prompted to jump on here and sign up for this weeks session. So I did. I vaguely remember that one bath was blocking the other and there was no need for two. In regards to this session I had a strong notion relating to "the event" the shift in consciousness and how it is very real and very present. I've been aware for sometime that there has been a secret battle ongoing in regards to human sovereignty and consciousness. I havnt focused any effort or energy into reading others blogs or views on this topic however this sign keeps coming back around and becoming more prevelant each time. If what I'm picking up is correct it relates directly to the downfall of the monetary system and arrest of the deep state and cabal. This would in turn play a huge effect on human consciousness as a collective. Scary yet exciting times we live in if this is to be true. Witnessing and being a part of one of, if not the most important leaps in humanity.
Interesting, that is two of you who, this week, had images of what may, perhaps, be two connected worlds; i.e. a new earth and an old earth or an old way and a new way of being or a new history emerging from the old. In your case, Tristan, I am referring to the two bowls of water one on top of the other over your head. In @Kevin's, the rainbow escalator from one to the other.

Though this week's session did not, for me, involve a visit to the place I identify as what people are calling 'new earth', what I do have in common with you, Tristan, is that my session powerfully started earlier than the stated time of the session in a series of moments when I felt worlds were overlapping, or, you could say, I felt like I was being offered a peek of something 'not quite here yet'; just a momentary feeling.

This has happened before, and sometimes I wonder if, in setting the intention for the session, for example, while I am writing up the preamble and invitation, I am already being given a glimpse of the setting? Or something like that.
Lol, some of this stuff is tough to pin down with words! And fascinating :cool:

Reactions: June and Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I noticed Kevin's post shortly after I wrote mine and also found it interesting. It was indeed a very lucid/open set of intentions this week, in addition to many of us utilizing Crystal's. I do agree that once the Intention starts manifestation then energy and spirit is quick to respond. That's a good insight into why there may have been two bowls, thank you. I think I will make some time to read the very lengthy thread about the shift here on transients and see what relates.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For this session I decided to invite my spirit guides to join in our group as I was feeling the need for their company.
I couldn’t decide what crystal to bring along and realised I was being shown a large piece of raw Amethyst which filled my hand.
As I was looking round the group Alain seemed to stand out, he looked like an advert for detergent, his shirt was so sparking white and then I was somehow urged to give him the crystal, which I did. Then I fell asleep.....again.

The mention of a rainbow by a couple of you reminds me of something that has been rolling around my head for a week or two.
It’s like a poem or song starting with ‘ there’s a pot of golden light at the end of the rainbow and you have to walk the rainbow trail to reach it. And I kept seeing rainbows.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Funny i had an amethyst i choose but got thrown out of the session shortly after

Things also change more and more internally

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Funny i had an amethyst i choose but got thrown out of the session shortly after

Things also change more and more intern
How do you mean ‘ got thrown out of the session shortly after ‘. Did you throw it out for some reason, it’s strange that I was urged to give you my piece.
When I realised the spirit team were choosing for me I fully expected them to come up with Ocean Jasper, so was surprised when I saw the amethyst, lovely piece though, chunky and completely filled my hand. I’m including a picture I found to give a rough idea, although this doesn’t really do it justice, probably because things of the earth can never really measure up to things of the spirit world..

Attachments

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Things also change more and more internally
Were you okay when your session ended? It sounds like you hadn't intended to leave, or perhaps something else was going on for you?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
How do you mean ‘ got thrown out of the session shortly after ‘. Did you throw it out for some reason, it’s strange that I was urged to give you my piece.
When I realised the spirit team were choosing for me I fully expected them to come up with Ocean Jasper, so was surprised when I saw the amethyst, lovely piece though, chunky and completely filled my hand. I’m including a picture I found to give a rough idea, although this doesn’t really do it justice, probably because things of the earth can never really measure up to things of the spirit world..
An extraordinary piece

Well started and got right away distracted by the amount of noise that rose and mantained

Spirit world has the beauty 3d eyes can t catch by the difference in vibration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)