Remote Group Healing Weekend of June 27, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

June has recently posted about a feeling that something big is coming and that it'll 'knock their socks off here': https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/3-days-of-darkness-any-explanation-from-astrology.7834/#post-56591 This concept has been around for a while and I know that it's certainly one that has caught my interest.

Last night I was preparing for an upcoming QHHT session and also had a echo of something big or important coming. I realized that I wanted to ask about that during my session so I will.
It started me thinking about what kind of answer we'd get if we all at the same time focused on the questions like 'is there something big coming?' 'if so, what will it be like?' and, specifically, during this is healing session 'what kind of healing can we get from this?' then asking if a connection to this healing is available now. Perhaps there will be something intriguing that comes out of asking about this as a group. I'm game to try it out. It's simple enough and we can trade notes about it afterward.

So, if you're willing to join our experiment, tune in to our session to find out what type of healing we can get from whatever event is en route and perhaps get an idea of what is upcoming as well. As I've just been reminded in my QHHT welcome letter, as soon as you sign up, things often start to happen, including healing. So, perhaps, by tapping into upcoming events we can front load some of our upcoming healing? Who knows? It may be a bit of an unusual way to seek healing; I'm willing to try it out.

1593057293786.png1593057903047.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable member: PHI. I hope you you check in and perhaps like what you see!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1593057471399.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
In....
"Rainbow bridges" in meditations, sounds at night that mimic being in the middle of busy Times Square with jackhammers and creaky subways running, plus my previous RH session (will detail that after this)....... Seems like something is coming............

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in

well more persons focus on the right thing the bigger it becomes, as i know times of unrest something not so frequent for me there must be something, make the curtains up and show the stage

• Love this post!
Reactions: June, PHI and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Set my intention to join and promptly fell asleep. My dream was interesting, and I believe is my answer to this question.

I was at a food court, and the energy of the people in the place was frazzled. I sat down at a table. A woman I barely knew came over and asked if I would help a little boy. I said sure, and she brought him over - so small and appeared to have had little care, but so bright and engaging. I said I would get us something to drink, and when I returned there were several children there, as well as adults who had just the connections, skills, etc. to help them. I spoke with the children and learned they were getting just the right help. The first woman came over and congratulated me. I said I did not do anything, and she replied - You said yes and that opened the door for everything else.

So, this could be a dream just for me and my ideas (children), but I think it has a larger meaning, too. When we say yes to possibilities, then what we need arrives. This is as true in an ordinary day as it is in extraordinary situations.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had an intersting one this time. Things were reorganizing themselves. That phrase doesn't do it justice as the reorg emcompassed a lot, but it does convey the idea. I saw this as a set of cards in which a game of solitaire was reorganized. The outcome was probably the same; what was different was that rather than the hardest cards being dealt first, easier ones started things off, allowing for some momentum to build so that when the tougher events came along it was as if some 'muscle' had been built, or perhaps experience. It made everything flow far more smoothly.

I strongly suspect that time was being altered in some way; as in, some events which would have occurred later occured earlier and vice versa; as I say, a reorganization.

There was more later, a latticework structure of some sort. Still haven't sorted that out and, like Linda, by that time I'd drifted off. There was artwork involved. I don't recall much else.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I thought: I'll just lie down while everything gets re-mapped. It was only half an hour, I thought: "has everything had time to be re-mapped?" and it WAS all done. While this has already happened at mental and causal levels, we are waiting to see what manifests in the physical, and it will be expansion - of ideas, of locations being deeper and higher than we knew (deeper down and higher up, into air zones).The re-mapping is things like, the Downs Syndrome person with the ready smile and a simpler way of looking at things will be able to teach you something, and you will realise that and accept it joyfully. (I suppose this goes for children also, but I didn't personally see children).

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Session:

"Everyone around a floating stone circle, purple sky, tall white beings surrounding us, purple flame shooting white beam upwards" repeat,
continuation of previous session.
The stone circle rapidly changes to yellow gold color, the sky also changes to yellow gold.
Specific points of everyone (locations in need of healing, spiritual/physical/mental/etc.) start appearing in bright white.
The purple flame changes to yellow gold, and shoots out yellow gold streams of light to these specific points (or auras, if the entire person needed spiritual healing), turning all to yellow gold.

NOTE: for those who are unaware, yellow gold/yellow is the color of the Source itself.

Process completed, session is still going.

I looked down, and see myself in bright yellow gold, slowly becoming translucent. Then I was pulled into the center and whisked
upwards through the beam upwards.
Similar to TRON LEGACY scene, except in yellow gold:

I look down and see myself being beamed up, moving further away from the stone circle and the group.

Stopping briefly, I am shown a map of our universe, with a yellow gold superwave emanating from Earth outwards.
(Keep in mind this is all on higher planes, so none of us in 3D will see this physically - we may see "resulting ripples" of it - like gamma ray/x ray space fluctuations/spikes/etc... )

Continuing on, I stop in the purple grid dimension. Float to a big transparent screen which shows the timelines for our universe with a number 8 on top. A blinking dot showing where "we" are on tree of timelines, all merging into one, but blinking and changing positions rapidly. I was given information that other forces are trying to untrack the timeline, without success. Eventually the timeline stabilizes and shows a solid line.
For DC Comics/Universe fans, seems we can be labeled "Earth-8", lol...

Continuing further, I pass through multiple dimension layers like the Flash running through Speed Force (see pictures/visions/etc.)

I come to a stop in the Source dimension again (yellow gold everything, floating "jellyfish" with infinite number of legs "sticking" out, flowing downwards forever, splitting into endless infinite "trees" and "branches" touching the purple grid, all universes, HS/OS, etc.....)

I float towards the jellyfish and towards one very specific "leg", and am shown that the Source has sent out a "spark" of extra "yellow energy" along it, shooting through all dimensions, through the specific purple grid that holds "Earth-8" universe, into our universe, eventually landing on our stone
circle's crystal before sending a superwave outwards.
----Sorta like a flying camera drone following the "spark"----

I'm sent zooming out, backwards to see the Source "jellyfish" whole again.

The Source "jellyfish" then shoots out a leg which connects to my "body" and shoots a "spark" at me. I see the "spark" travelling along the leg towards me, then enters me, changing me. I see that my "body" lights brighter and shines more brilliantly than before, like a polished crystal being imbued with extra energy.

Once process is completed, I'm sent rapidly back "down" though dimensions, Earth-8 universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, stone circle.
I see that everyone has been given extra yellow gold energy, everything is yellow gold in color, even the skies. The yellow gold energy then
slowly dissipates, having been internalized.

End of session.

Note: "Time" does not exist on higher dimensions, especially at the Source. From our point of view, the Source sent out the yellow energy "before" we received it. As you can see from the above, Source can do anything it wants, anytime, any place.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well I certainly didn’t find out what this big thing is that is coming, doesn’t look as if anyone else did either and I didn’t get anything anywhere near as fantastigoracle as Kevin C. That was amazing.

All I saw were thousands of people. First I saw hundreds of people running, all in the same direction, the sense was they were running away from something. Then another scene with a sea of people, this time moving slowly. I was looking down on these ones, seeing them from above , there was no colour, nothing to distinguish one from the other. It was as if they were all wearing identical hats, I don’t think they were, it was just a sea of grey moving slowly in the same direction. Nothing very exciting I’m afraid.

Maryann recently posted a message about the opening of the world to a force unstoppable rising from within the core of humanity.
A week or two ago an image was stuck in my mind of a giant wave gathering up into a tsunami, it crested and crashed down smashing everything in its path to tiny pieces, I saw them floating in the receding water.
I felt this was humanity rising up and crushing all those who are trying to destroy the human race. All the institutions and places of power that have held sway for eons.

I have no way of knowing of course but I wondered if this unstoppable force could be the tsunami I kept seeing.
Any thoughts anyone, does any of this resonate at all.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
When enough awarness is combined to higher dimensions the ripple effect of unstoppable truth is on it s way

Here my tsunami interpretition June

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The correlations I see are:
- several of us saw children highlighted
- two of us saw waves moving in very large ways through the picture
- several of us had a sense of time being different than how we typically perceive it + perhaps this was the intent of June's picture of people moving slowly vs the picture of people moving quickly? i.e. that time could flow at different rates?
- two of us saw grids (mine was orange, Kevin C's was purple); I used the word 'latticework' to describe mine
- several of us saw reorganization; could this have been a reorganization of time? Again, this would possibly paint June's moving people in an interesting light. I have had time and how it flows very much on my mind lately. It just seems like a key factor in things. I keep thinking how differently folks act when they feel like they have time and how many possibilities open up when 'in the flow' like that compared to when we feel rushed and unable to connect. In fact, there was even a study that tested (poor unsuspecting) medical students and gave them a task which they were told was related to compassion. When they felt they had time, the students showed compassion in everything they did. When they were told there was a deadline, they were late and generally rushed along the compassion went right out the window. One student even vaulted right over an actor who'd been planted in his direct path to pretend he was injured and needed help. This same student had just been told he needed to be somewhere to practice compassion, lol. Don't know whether to laugh or cry about that one. Mostly I know that I see this time and again; perception of time alters everything about how we act, perceive, feel and interact.
- and of course Kevin's session seems to have had a light show, several comic/SF characters' special powers, lots of cool effects and dilation of probably both time and space in addition to the kitchen sink <3

PHI, very happy to see you join us :-D

Thanks everyone for sharing.
I don't know about you but I feel like I get a lot out of comparing notes. There's always something there.
Anyone else see any correlations?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Kevin' insight seems to be a sun burp. I'm seeing the 8 landing on its side like an infinity symbol. But my favourite part of his whole experience was the Jellyfish. I'm getting a strong feeling of the Druid in Kevin. Did Druids swim in the ocean and know jellyfish?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Sorry to disappoint you, Lila and Melt.
My sessions are not meant to be taken symbolically.

There were no superheroes (those were meant to show visually what I was seeing).
The grid is not symbolic - it is a purple high-dimensional energy grid (you are talking 100's of dimensions higher, that kind of scale), each
"box" houses a separate universe.

As far as us being Universe 8, I think it is a label, not meant to be symbolic at all. I did look at the purple grid, and got a feeling that each "box" is numbered. So the DC universe is not far from the truth.

"Jellyfish" is to be taken figuratively - I was trying to describe what the Source looked like, not what it is.
I wish there was a better word for

"big huge amorphous yellow-gold blob of Source energy floating dynamically in the middle of the Absolute highest dimensional plane with lots of skinny yellow tentacles flowing down through dimensions, connected to everything, including purple grid, HS, OS, us, Earth, cosmic dust, cosmos, all-there-is."

:-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)