Remote Group Healing: weekend of June 25, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

It's time for some advanced healing. Don't worry, if you don't want to do this, just join us and do your usual thing... and for those of you who'd like to give this a powerful healing a try, here it is, preamble first:

When you ask any of these questions, take the first answer that pops into your head. Rather than question it, just go with it and see what happens. If you do, you're likely to have a great story to tell once we're done:cool:
Also, where I've italicized words, use these exact words. You are trying to create something here so be picky about what you ask for, ask for the moon (or whatever you've really always wanted even if it seems utterly impossible; after all, who cares? we're just doing an experiment here so you can have some fun) and be as precise and positive in what you ask for and the feeling you create while imagining it.
There's no need to recall all the details. There's no need to relive the event, just remember that it happened and connect with your younger self at that time.

- Decide what you'd like to work on. A personality trait? A traumatic event in your past? Something that's just bugging you? An interaction that you had that you wish had gone differently? Something you keep getting stuck on? That thing you always do that you wish you wouldn't? Your choice.
- Once you have 'your thing' you'd like to work on, call in your most sacred and divine speciality guides to help you. If you're working on something and are not sure when it started e.g. when did I get develop this personality trait? when did this start bugging me? when did I become stuck on this? or when did I start doing this thing I always do?). Remember the event.
When you talk to them tell them precisely and clearly what you want. If it sounds like a command ('do this like this then that now') you'll have a clear communication; great. If you can get to know them a bit, great. These are folks who can help you whenever you like.
- When you're remembering the event, reach out to your younger self, the self back in time just as before this event was about to happen, reach out and let your younger self know you're t/here. Make sure you know your younger self acknowledges you (smile at you, turns toward you, you feel a connection, etc).
Now that you're there with your younger self at the event:
- Tell your most divine and sacred specialty guides to take out of both of you (you + your younger self) all the pain of that event NOW. There's probably something else specific you'd like taken out of both of you too, e.g. all the shame or the fear or the powerlessness or whatever; tell your guides to take that out too, all of it, now.
When you're doing that, notice what comes up; do you see it as a color? a thread? a fog? a covering? a burning area? a knife? a rope? Once you're clear what is being removed make sure you get rid of all of it, from both of you. Go back and check again. Make sure you got it all. Then check again that it's all gone. You may want to help something leave by melting it, having it dissipate like a fog, wash it with a clear stream or have it 'poof' away like ashes blown away.
- Once that's all gone, tell your same guides to create a filter for both of you. Notice what it looks like.
When you have that filter, use it to take back everything you left back there for both of you, e.g your self respect, your confidence, your power or whatever comes up {notice that if you needed to get rid of shame you're probably getting back your self respect, if you got rid of fear it's probably your confidence you need back, f you got id of powerlessness it's your sense of power you're returning}. Again, if it feels 'out there' who cares? You're doing this for yourself. Similarly, take back too anything that someone took from you or you gave to them at that time and then run all of the returned items through the filter so that they are cleaned and purified so that you can take them back all clean and shiny-bright.
- Almost done! Invite your younger self (now cleared of gunk and fortified with bits which were lost) to return to you and enjoy becoming whole.
After this is done you'll need time to integrate; at least a few days, maybe a week or two. Take care of yourself as you do. You're (re)growing a bit and that feels best when you're feeling taken care of.

Once you know what you want to work on it's really 3 steps and some instructions on how to make it work well:
1. Tell your most divine and sacred specialty guides to remove what you don't want from the event from you and your younger self NOW; make sure it's all gone.
2. Tell your same guides to create a filter which you use to clean + purify all the parts of yourself that you and your younger self lost at that time. Get it all back.
3. Invite your younger self to merge back with you so that you're whole.

If you'd like the 3 steps written down on a piece of paper, great, you may decide you'd like to do it again. Or just read this beforehand and get it straight before you do it. Let us know how you fared if you'd like. No need to share anything you don't want to. Some of this stuff can get pretty personal. And if you'd like to share, great.
Remember, the first thing that pops into your head when you ask the question is what you're going with. It's all good.

1655958951866.png
Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Russellsworm kirkpthomas MichaelAdjup Sarahtuh Sandrafar Robertcet LesterPag and DanielVurge.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1655958977257.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lila what a spectacular idea!! I can see where this will be of great help for me.

In
Also, one little ask for me - healing a tooth problem, please.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So, perfect, @Lindal You've given me an example to work with. Thank you!

You would ask your sacred and divine specialty guide/s (specialized for teeth, for health problems on the physical level, for whatever feels right or just 'for this tooth') to tell you now at what moment your tooth problem started, and see what pops into your head, however crazy or unrelated it may seem (or however perfect and spot on it may seem). That would then be the event you'd work with in steps 1, 2 and 3.

And, yes, of course, we will include you in our healing too <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In out of time. Asking for healing for youre tooth Linda and sending healing. Wich side is it Linda and what tooth? If I know I can give yiu some insights on the meaning of the tooth. I place a picture of the information I have on this subject. I have this information on all the different teeth.

While reading I already started crying...I don't know what to go on but it will come. It feels as if I have multiple healing requests. So I probably have to do it more then once:-D. Love you guys so much. Together we stand in Love an Light as always <3 <3 <3

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Most of my session was personal, helpful and complex.

One piece was of more general concern. It started as a lifting of a large dark enveloping membrane around me. I shipped it off to a black hole as it was really heavy, so a black hole seemed just the place to send it. Once gone, I realized this was a layered thing; there was a layer in my immediate vicinity, in my region, the world, etc in ever-enlarging membranes which had begun to peel off a the spot where mine had been disposed of in the black hole. Since a black hole pulls on gravity, it feels like it is continually pulling on the remaining layers.

Things looked bright, clear and distinct after the membrane left and continues to brighten as further layers get peeled off.

Edit: Wow... I always read the postings of others after I write mine (above). It looks like this one was a powerful session for us!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)