Remote Group Healing Weekend of June 20, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1589430560221.png

I just spontaneously signed up for an Eckhart Tolle course on conscious manifestation. It seemed needed now so I just did it. One of the first things that caught my eye was something I've seen and lived before; the difference between manifesting 'what I want' and 'what does the universe want from me now'. The latter, I find, tends to be frought with obstacles, frustrations and events that feel challenging, not always, but, in my experience, often it does. The latter, in contrast, in my experience always seems to feel smooth and connected, like I am flowing in the current, touching others along the way as I float effortlessly along. I think that's what nudged me to sign up.

So, with that in mind, I invite you to a healing session this upcoming weekend with a theme of 'what does the universe want from me?'

What does this have to do with healing? Plenty, again, in my experience. I do find that when I am giving what's needed and feeling in that flow, my own health almost magically is precisely where I need it to be and I feel very, very good. The dalai lama in a book I once read talked about (I'm going to paraphrase to the best of my memory here) if you're needing to feel better, help someone, it'll work. Always a practical soul, that dalai lama of ours <3 I recall a story where he was being transported by truck to a hospital for surgery, in pain and in trouble. He found that the best way he could endure his pain was to help someone (I don't recall who). Now that is putting your money where your mouth is! Or, perhaps a better analogy here is that that is putting your faith where your practice is.

So, let's see what we discover when we consider what the universe wants from us and how much healing might come from that. Perhaps we'll find a sense of being in the flow and connecting with each other? I guess we'll see.

1592491830846.png1592491862849.png

This week we welcome the following new Roundtable members: johnkanes, Ruth Evelyn and farneyman. I hope you you check in and perhaps like what you see!

No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

There are lots of instructions below, or you can just ' jump' in sometime this weekend. It's all part of the mix. Just let us know you are dropping by.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions.

1592491784556.png

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
First thought - JFK's speech - ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. "Flowing in the current" makes a lot of sense.

Flowing in!

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
With all kinds of cosmic convergences/alignments coming, reminds me of "Thor: The Dark World" movie.
Following the past two sessions, I'm curious what I'm getting this time.
So...... OBE'ing IN....

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Boys will be boys.

In.
I loved that little bit of water passing from one to another, perhaps in a a lighthearted way that many of us adults have forgotten. To me it's peaceful and light with a sparkle in it.

I woke up with today's session playing out in a dream sequence. I believe I mostly set up these sessions when I post them so they come when they will. It's a good one. I'll write it up when I have time as it's strawberry picking time this morning. Yum.
1592667230376.png

• Love this post!
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So I woke up from a dream I'll try to recall after a happy, busy day where nothing went as expected.

There was a lady in my dream who was in trouble. I don't recall any details any longer and I don't think they matter. She didn't have anyone helping her though she did have family and I don't recall if her husband was around any longer or what. I do recall considering what it would take to turn things around for her and how this might be organized, realizing that by myself I couldn't mobilize the necessary momentum as it was a big life-changing task involving many pieces. As I pondered what to do, how to, should I this or that, etc her brother came by and realized that his sister was in a real pickle. She really needed help. We talked about it a bit as he organized a few things. Like me, he was well aware that his own contribution could only do so much. So he did what he could with me working alongside, the lady herself doing what she could too. There was a huge amount left to do. It was a start.

At this point the picture started to look like her needing to cross a river with all the things she would need; a task involving many pieces so needing to be done in stages. I became aware that the river crossing itself was not perilous nor even tough for many of us but for her it was, as it was for many others. Her brother and I, for example, could each of us individually make the river crossing with some concentration and discomfort (like crossing a cold water); we just couldn't do it enough times to make the difference for her and all she needed. Hence, we needed help. We didn't have any help when we started. However, a few people drifted by; friends, family, even an interested bystander or two. They observed us breaking the task down into manageable pieces that we tackled bit by bit as we were able, helping her along as we did. As each stage was completed, with a lot of work involved, we had a sense of satisfaction and this showed. Our progress started to elicit interest which we noted and made use of by requesting help in bits as people seemed able. They were all to happy to help, basically every time. This was so heartwarming that we warmed to our task even more and began to really focus on it and see that this could actually be completed if we played things just right, had a little luck and a lot of help. After all, we were getting quite a bit of help already.

What this looked like in my mind's eye was a person starting to take things across the river. It was, at first, painstaking and arduous. Then a little less so and a lot more happy once there were others to banter with and bits and pieces of help began to fall into place, filling in needed pieces. Then, gradually, the help began to be organized. In fact, someone helped by organizing the helpers. Now we were really flying! We became a human chain across the river moving her and her goods across.

Of course, this really attracted attention. Not only were we doing it... this big task actually was being accomplished... but a few strangers had asked for help from our now really well organized group in which strangers had become just people we hadn't yet had the opportunity to become friends with. Good will was flowing and the human bridge across the river was already built so it was very little more effort to help another soul across and each person helped created a lot of satisfaction. We gradually realized that the amount of contentedness and joy flowing across that human bridge crossing the river was considerable and that we had each individually decided (without really deciding; it just made sense) that we were happy to leave our others tasks (which had seemed so important to us until then) and our old lives behind as this new work was so satisfying and so important. It became our new world. Also we each felt contented in so many ways we'd previously craved without really knowing what we were craving (back in our old lives). Our lives took on new meaning and flowed without schedules or meetings, without bosses or underlings, without rancor or races or to-do lists or goal setting or alarms or post-it notes or any of the things that had seemed so vital to our previous lives. We just flowed right along with it all, enjoying every moment, contributing all the time, taking time out when we needed to rest, laughing frequently, crying with anyone who had reason to cry, taking it all in and sighing a big contended sigh at the end of each day; bellies full with good food someone else had cooked. We were each clothed and taken care of in all the basic ways by a team of people good at what they did because they were happy to be doing it and full of the knowledge, each and every day, that we'd really made a difference. Everything we did we did with focus and knowing it helped. Every moment became a celebration. And that felt great!

Of course news spread and as it did I saw this as other rivers and other obstacles in other places where individuals got inspired to create their own human bridges or whatever was needed and, so, bit by bit, idea by idea, finger lifted by finger lifted a great big task was accomplished not once but many, many times over. So many were helped across the various rivers and other obstructions that entire landscapes changed. Everyone who'd made it across and had bandwidth to spare wanted to share their good luck and made a point of looking for anyone who'd missed out so as to offer them the opportunity to take advantage of the great happy changes. And so, little task by little task everything changed, we all changed and everything that needed doing was accomplished with a joy that surpassed anything I'd ever seen before.

So, this is the answer I got when I asked 'what does the universe want from me?'
It seems there is no need to do everything myself, rather, by connecting with one person at a time, considering what was needed, inspiring others by simply taking on one piece of task at a time, accepting help when offered and especially being open to the possibility that miracles could happen, they did happen. Mountains were moved. Landscapes and lives transformed in unimaginably brilliant ways.

Happy solstice, everyone. I think it's official in a few minutes.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, Lila OK that hit home. I've been down and out, bored, lonely etc. (in a nutshell for those here, I got booted from home left and moved to camp with all the associated emotions etc. ) Yesterday was particularity dark. I did the meditation and and went back to brooding. Some interesting dreams last night and I awoke this morning feeling like a load was lifted. (eclipse energies etc?) I feeling great this morning and looking forward to my next phase of life. Funny how things turn...

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Lila, this dream could well have been about me, too. The part about the brother also hit home, as he dropped in for an astral visit recently. Knowing there is something big I need to do (not in 3D) but feeling utterly alone. This is such an uplifting message - just take one step and others will show up - a good reminder for all - on both sides of the equation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
And just like that ..... a good friend I had not heard from in 3 years reappeared.

• Magical
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for that feedback, Pucksterguy and Linda. I post these things not knowing what to expect and sometimes they feel a bit out there, so hearing that it helps out is really welcome. Also, it warms my heart to hear how things are going for you. Much appreciated.

I guess it is just like the message; just take a single step forward at a time and engage with the others that drop. Then wait for things to work out in unexpected, awesome ways.

This particular message seems like such a clear answer to my question of what does the universe need? that I feel like simultaneously laughing, crying and palming my forehead with my hand, with gratitude for it all the entire time perhaps in that order: :ROFL: :confused::fp<3 (I couldn't find a 'crying' emoticon so went with the face of 'confused' that looked closest.)

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This was an interesting one, it may have been influenced by the cosmic convergences:

Entered meditation, and arrived at our usual stone circle with everyone around, tall white beings behind us, a purple flame in the center shooting a beam of light (white) up to the sky.

Eventually, a portal of sorts open in the sky with the beam in the center (very similar to the first Avengers movie)
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-20-2016/vMKIa6.gif (minus the Chitauri flying through)...

In the portal, I see several images rotating:
1 - rainbow bridge in motion (flat escalator)
2 - cosmic convergences grouped together (replace the "realms" in the picture with solar eclipse, aligned planets, Galactic Center, Superwave, and
a consciousness wave)
3 - Earth with lots of geological unrest (volcanoes both on surface and underwater, earthquakes, chaotic weather patterns, etc.)
4 - another image of Earth with 8 gigantic Galactus-size white beings surrounding it; they feel like megasize angels watching over us.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-38faaccf195c4bd762d2b40f0a0e0cbc.webp
5 - "video" of flying past the "purple grid" and stopping in front of the white "timelines screen" showing zillions of timelines criss-crossing, merging
into one timeline, and a blinking dot showing where we are (I guess)... right at the neck of where the zillions of timelines merge into one.
6 - Earth with golden waves washing over it
https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/34939939/thumb/10.jpg

I kept observing these images for some time. At the same time, the stone circle began projecting white light all over, eventually turning yellow gold.
The yellow gold light then washed over the entire scene.

End of session.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was an interesting one, it may have been influenced by the cosmic convergences:

Entered meditation, and arrived at our usual stone circle with everyone around, tall white beings behind us, a purple flame in the center shooting a beam of light (white) up to the sky.

Eventually, a portal of sorts open in the sky with the beam in the center (very similar to the first Avengers movie)
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-20-2016/vMKIa6.gif (minus the Chitauri flying through)...

In the portal, I see several images rotating:
1 - rainbow bridge in motion (flat escalator)
2 - cosmic convergences grouped together (replace the "realms" in the picture with solar eclipse, aligned planets, Galactic Center, Superwave, and
a consciousness wave)
3 - Earth with lots of geological unrest (volcanoes both on surface and underwater, earthquakes, chaotic weather patterns, etc.)
4 - another image of Earth with 8 gigantic Galactus-size white beings surrounding it; they feel like megasize angels watching over us.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-38faaccf195c4bd762d2b40f0a0e0cbc.webp
5 - "video" of flying past the "purple grid" and stopping in front of the white "timelines screen" showing zillions of timelines criss-crossing, merging
into one timeline, and a blinking dot showing where we are (I guess)... right at the neck of where the zillions of timelines merge into one.
6 - Earth with golden waves washing over it
https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/34939939/thumb/10.jpg

I kept observing these images for some time. At the same time, the stone circle began projecting white light all over, eventually turning yellow gold.
The yellow gold light then washed over the entire scene.

End of session.
Whoah! That brings together about all the archetypes I can think of regarding big changes.
If this is what you saw while contemplating 'what does the universe want from me?' I wonder what contemplating this weekend's theme will be, ie what, in the way of healing, the event can be brought in for us now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So I woke up from a dream I'll try to recall after a happy, busy day where nothing went as expected.

There was a lady in my dream who was in trouble. I don't recall any details any longer and I don't think they matter. She didn't have anyone helping her though she did have family and I don't recall if her husband was around any longer or what. I do recall considering what it would take to turn things around for her and how this might be organized, realizing that by myself I couldn't mobilize the necessary momentum as it was a big life-changing task involving many pieces. As I pondered what to do, how to, should I this or that, etc her brother came by and realized that his sister was in a real pickle. She really needed help. We talked about it a bit as he organized a few things. Like me, he was well aware that his own contribution could only do so much. So he did what he could with me working alongside, the lady herself doing what she could too. There was a huge amount left to do. It was a start.

At this point the picture started to look like her needing to cross a river with all the things she would need; a task involving many pieces so needing to be done in stages. I became aware that the river crossing itself was not perilous nor even tough for many of us but for her it was, as it was for many others. Her brother and I, for example, could each of us individually make the river crossing with some concentration and discomfort (like crossing a cold water); we just couldn't do it enough times to make the difference for her and all she needed. Hence, we needed help. We didn't have any help when we started. However, a few people drifted by; friends, family, even an interested bystander or two. They observed us breaking the task down into manageable pieces that we tackled bit by bit as we were able, helping her along as we did. As each stage was completed, with a lot of work involved, we had a sense of satisfaction and this showed. Our progress started to elicit interest which we noted and made use of by requesting help in bits as people seemed able. They were all to happy to help, basically every time. This was so heartwarming that we warmed to our task even more and began to really focus on it and see that this could actually be completed if we played things just right, had a little luck and a lot of help. After all, we were getting quite a bit of help already.

What this looked like in my mind's eye was a person starting to take things across the river. It was, at first, painstaking and arduous. Then a little less so and a lot more happy once there were others to banter with and bits and pieces of help began to fall into place, filling in needed pieces. Then, gradually, the help began to be organized. In fact, someone helped by organizing the helpers. Now we were really flying! We became a human chain across the river moving her and her goods across.

Of course, this really attracted attention. Not only were we doing it... this big task actually was being accomplished... but a few strangers had asked for help from our now really well organized group in which strangers had become just people we hadn't yet had the opportunity to become friends with. Good will was flowing and the human bridge across the river was already built so it was very little more effort to help another soul across and each person helped created a lot of satisfaction. We gradually realized that the amount of contentedness and joy flowing across that human bridge crossing the river was considerable and that we had each individually decided (without really deciding; it just made sense) that we were happy to leave our others tasks (which had seemed so important to us until then) and our old lives behind as this new work was so satisfying and so important. It became our new world. Also we each felt contented in so many ways we'd previously craved without really knowing what we were craving (back in our old lives). Our lives took on new meaning and flowed without schedules or meetings, without bosses or underlings, without rancor or races or to-do lists or goal setting or alarms or post-it notes or any of the things that had seemed so vital to our previous lives. We just flowed right along with it all, enjoying every moment, contributing all the time, taking time out when we needed to rest, laughing frequently, crying with anyone who had reason to cry, taking it all in and sighing a big contended sigh at the end of each day; bellies full with good food someone else had cooked. We were each clothed and taken care of in all the basic ways by a team of people good at what they did because they were happy to be doing it and full of the knowledge, each and every day, that we'd really made a difference. Everything we did we did with focus and knowing it helped. Every moment became a celebration. And that felt great!

Of course news spread and as it did I saw this as other rivers and other obstacles in other places where individuals got inspired to create their own human bridges or whatever was needed and, so, bit by bit, idea by idea, finger lifted by finger lifted a great big task was accomplished not once but many, many times over. So many were helped across the various rivers and other obstructions that entire landscapes changed. Everyone who'd made it across and had bandwidth to spare wanted to share their good luck and made a point of looking for anyone who'd missed out so as to offer them the opportunity to take advantage of the great happy changes. And so, little task by little task everything changed, we all changed and everything that needed doing was accomplished with a joy that surpassed anything I'd ever seen before.

So, this is the answer I got when I asked 'what does the universe want from me?'
It seems there is no need to do everything myself, rather, by connecting with one person at a time, considering what was needed, inspiring others by simply taking on one piece of task at a time, accepting help when offered and especially being open to the possibility that miracles could happen, they did happen. Mountains were moved. Landscapes and lives transformed in unimaginably brilliant ways.

Happy solstice, everyone. I think it's official in a few minutes.
Just been back in, and read your post for the first time today. Over recent weeks, I have been contemplating the fate of lost souls, those who are dead but don't know they're dead, the ones who hang around in the astral, and don't know how to move to any other plane of existence, because they call out and no-one answers. They are the ones that many Earth mediums contact, because they're the ones still in frequency range, and quite often, it's the same soul, repeating. The stories are forlorn and upsetting, because these souls are so cut off. Basically, their awareness is that they're still separate, even though they're dead. They hadn't realised the connectedness of life, while they were alive, and now they're dead, they don't have those resources to re-connect. I have noticed, when I have given attention to the work of various mediums, that the souls they contact often have the same name, over and over again. Like "Billy" or "James". Just something I've noticed - perhaps the individual mediums are contacting a soul sliver of themselves.

Anyhow, the dream of bridging rivers that separate populations and that allow individuals to clamber over them to re-connect with many others who understand them as they understand themselves, sings out to me that waking up in the dream within the dream (life as we know it) is essential to understand unity consciousness, and what this really means is connectedness. People are in big trouble who feel separate and feel separated. This happens in various life stages, but it's not supposed to go on forever. The PTW have been the agents for creating mass separation of souls even while living in crammed living conditions in mega-cities.

The indigenous peoples have their unity consciousness through their connection to their lands, and in aboriginal society, their song-lines. Thus you can travel in the astral along a song-line and never get lost. Your dream seems to speak of manifesting the easy way, which seems to be the way any Creator Being would have wanted it.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)