Event Remote Group Healing: Weekend of June 19, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1624026359482.png

Hi there - subbing in for Lila this week. I visited a friend who moved outside of the city into the Hill Country. We were sitting on the porch enjoying the view, when she said there are so many layers, and you can choose where to focus. That idea went right to my heart. The entire vista is wonderful, and if you are interested in the springs, the birds, the clouds - well, it all is right there.

I propose that as we come together for the session, we look at the healing possibilities available - perhaps the clouds have what we are seeking, or the dragonflies at the spring, or the voices of the ancient stones.

tx hill country 3.jpg

Additional Info

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes Mcphersonkim, Mazie Miles, and Mknov. We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
In

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I started out on my friend's porch - gazing at my beloved hill country. Then I was in the group gathering, and it felt as though we each brought our important places with us - sort of like streaming out behind us. I stepped into some of those places - ocean front from a cliff, ocean front from a beach, a place with tall trees - those are the ones I recall clearly. Then I asked for healing on my back, and a young woman with long, light colored hair began placing crystals on my forehead. Must have worked because I went to sleep.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The layers I visited were full of birds and clouds.
I'm really appreciating clouds these days. Last night's at solstice time were feathered like angel wings. They were everywhere and made me very happy to see.
I've also had an unexpected bird friend land on our doorstep a few days ago.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This song came to mind -

The world is just a great big onion
And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry
And the only way to get rid of this great big onion
Is to plant love seeds until it dies, uh, huh
Hey, world, we got a great big job to do, yeah
We need you and everybody who loves truth
You know we got to clean up this place
And reach far higher, oh, yeah, yes, we do now
We gotta be headstrong about rightin' the wrong
And make a mountain of happy souls, oh, oh
Baby, the world is just a great big onion
And 'I don't care' is the face people like to wear, yes, it is now
Every one single soul's got to do their share, tell about it, baby
So come on, let's knock on every door
Tell them love is the answer
Whether they're rich or poor, oh, yeah
And we don't care what you do
How you look or your status claim, baby
No, no, because 'Brothers and Sisters'
From now on is gonna be everyone's name, oh, oh
And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry, yes, it is
Is to plant love seeds, now everybody got to plant love seeds
Come on and plant love seeds until it dies

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This song came to mind -

And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry
Is to plant love seeds until it dies, uh, huh
Hey, world, we got a great big job to do, yeah
We need you and everybody who loves truth
You know we got to clean up this place
And reach far higher, oh, yeah, yes, we do now
We gotta be headstrong about rightin' the wrong
And make a mountain of happy souls, oh, oh
Baby, the world is just a great big onion
And 'I don't care' is the face people like to wear, yes, it is now
Every one single soul's got to do their share, tell about it, baby
So come on, let's knock on every door
Tell them love is the answer
Whether they're rich or poor, oh, yeah
And we don't care what you do
How you look or your status claim, baby
No, no, because 'Brothers and Sisters'
From now on is gonna be everyone's name, oh, oh
And pain and fear are the spices that make you cry, yes, it is
Is to plant love seeds, now everybody got to plant love seeds
Come on and plant love seeds until it dies

This week I saw the world as a big onion and peeling back the layers saw how diverse it is, so many layers within layers, some of it beautiful, some ugly but all necessary.

This song The World is just a great big onion. came to mind, the lyrics are just perfect.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)