Event Remote Group Healing: weekend of June 18, 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

Solstice time makes me think of the sun. Whichever hemisphere you're in the solstice marks the sun either coming into its full glory or receding maximally.

So, let's welcome the sun to our healing circle this week and see what it offers in return. After all, we couldn't live without it, nor could anything on our world. We know it is that important to life as we know it. Yes, I love to speculate about life as we don't know it and how that looks, smells and feels, but that's another posting for a different place; here the sun is crucial for life unless you are a sulfur eating organism living at the bottom of the Marian Trench or some other underwater depths.

I am picturing wide open arms catching the rays. You can get the healing whichever way you like and you can post us a note below of what you experience or just join in and do your usual healing process.

You may also hear me singing and swaying to the music...

If you'd like to see a really special sun shot check out Pod's pic from June 14:

1655348044614.png

Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Russellsworm kirkpthomas MichaelAdjup Sarahtuh Sandrafar Robertcet LesterPag and DanielVurge.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1655348214141.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1655348251447.png

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
I was hearing that song before I even got to the clip. <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
As soon as I read Lilas words about sunshine the song. I’m Walking On Sunshine., Katrina and the Waves. popped into my head and I was walking around singing , I’m walking on sunshine yeah yeah over and over because I don’t know the words. Lol

The session for me was quite emotional and lovely. We four girls met in the forest clearing, took each others hands and immediately started sending love and healing to the planet and every living thing., soon we started laughing and dancing round and round like little kids, raising the vibrations.
The sun was pouring into the clearing and we found we could look up into it quite easily. Others started joining us, drawn towards the light, then more and more began streaming in from the forest, so many they backed up in the forest, they just kept coming and that’s when I started to weep, even now while typing tears are welling .
I realised what they were drawn to, the Sun was pouring out love, and we were able to look right up into it with no harm..

I didn’t wait for the image to fade I left us all there looking up feeling the sun pouring down love.
A lovely positive ending to a session.

• Winner
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
As soon as I read Lilas words about sunshine the song. I’m Walking On Sunshine., Katrina and the Waves. popped into my head and I was walking around singing , I’m walking on sunshine yeah yeah over and over because I don’t know the words. Lol

The session for me was quite emotional and lovely. We four girls met in the forest clearing, took each others hands and immediately started sending love and healing to the planet and every living thing., soon we started laughing and dancing round and round like little kids, raising the vibrations.
The sun was pouring into the clearing and we found we could look up into it quite easily. Others started joining us, drawn towards the light, then more and more began streaming in from the forest, so many they backed up in the forest, they just kept coming and that’s when I started to weep, even now while typing tears are welling .
I realised what they were drawn to, the Sun was pouring out love, and we were able to look right up into it with no harm..

I didn’t wait for the image to fade I left us all there looking up feeling the sun pouring down love.
A lovely positive ending to a session.
Thank you for sharing this June. I felt youre Love during the session and it made me smile. Love you dear. Always<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I stepped into our healing circle It was at first difficult to describe what I saw. so I give it a try. I stepped into the sun but it was surrounded by transparent glass pieces. This way we could be in the sun safely. And interesting that June experienced we could look in the sun without being harmed. Also because during the distant healing I was walking in the sun and there were soft clouds in front of the sun so I could look into it and I did and I thought of you guys. The sun became golden and lovingly warm. We took each others hands and love and sunlight was flowing through our hands. There was so much healing sunlight that we started to bring people in who need healing at this moment. We were standing in a square (the four of us), even though we were holding hands and there was a golden circle around us. And in the middle of our square was also a circle of white sunlight. The glass disappeared. Then I saw from beneath us lights made out of sunlight that came towards us, like June said they were drawn towards us and the universal sun we already connected into. This connection of all the lights from all the people that know this Godly power of the Sun/ Son became bigger and bigger. And it melted into one big golden light. I felt so much love and safety and hope. The softness of that feeling can not be put in words. My conclusion is: we are safe and loved beyond our human comprehension. When I write it down now my eyes start to fill with tears of joy and emotion. Then the space above us opened and I saw huge light beings. They were now more visible because we made the connection with the spiritual Sun/Son. It was beautiful. I am so grateful for our connection. In love and light we stand as One.

Attachments

• Divine
Reactions: June
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I woke from a dream/nightmare in which we had a day in which to move an entire household and then go on a big trip immediately after. It started with a panicked "Oh, my gosh, we only have a day in which to move", segued into taking a step back to organize help of all kinds and organize ourselves and ended up with a smooth, easy move that went fabulously.

Once I'd processed this, I joined our session. As soon as I did I recalled the way a friend has called in sacred space recently which made me realize something. In calling in the elements: air, earth, water, fire she then added calling in sacred space as an element. Doing so made me see sacred space as an element. This thought created the foundation for this session. It felt like it came 'out of the blue' as these things do. So, immediately upon joining our circle I saw the sun as the fire element and I saw that the fire of the sun needed to be tempered with water so as to not burn and dry everything up, so the water in and then was caressed by the air in the form of wind which helped mix them smoothly after which the foundation of the earth was able to place itself. Then, the magic happened. As I was bringing sacred space with me (that's what it felt like) I felt the sacred space acting as an organizing and, especially, a balancing principle. It made sure that all the elements were in balance around it like a star and mixed in the appropriate amounts for life to thrive. It was the key to life in this way as each element separately was not enough and having them in the appropriate proportions + mixed the way they needed to be was absolutely key. Sscred space did this. We'd created our sacred space in the middle of our circle and it did this balancing + organizing effortlessly and beautifully. We watched it happen and then each stepped into the circle to have our own elements balanced in our bodies. I felt + saw each of these elements being balanced in my own body and just watched in awe, feeling great and knowing that this was happening to each of us. As each of us were healed, i.e. balanced, we became part of the sacred space so it grew. This was true of every living thing which joined it. And so the sacred space spread, at its own dignified pace, out from our circle, to eventually cover the entire earth. Everybody encountered it and was able to receive this healing which virtually everyone did since it was so amazingly awesome. Once the earth was covered in sacred space over its surface the sacred space moved toward its center, all the way in and then out toward the planets and stars. There was a little celebratory explosion like a firework once it hit our sun and the sacred space just went on and on outward...

...Then I realized this was it. We were the Event

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reading June's post now I realized I did see us start the way my last session ended; holding hands in a line gracefully lifting into the sky.

Also, I found this session so beautiful that I was crying too <3 <3

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I woke from a dream/nightmare in which we had a day in which to move an entire household and then go on a big trip immediately after. It started with a panicked "Oh, my gosh, we only have a day in which to move", segued into taking a step back to organize help of all kinds and organize ourselves and ended up with a smooth, easy move that went fabulously.

Once I'd processed this, I joined our session. As soon as I did I recalled the way a friend has called in sacred space recently which made me realize something. In calling in the elements: air, earth, water, fire she then added calling in sacred space as an element. Doing so made me see sacred space as an element. This thought created the foundation for this session. It felt like it came 'out of the blue' as these things do. So, immediately upon joining our circle I saw the sun as the fire element and I saw that the fire of the sun needed to be tempered with water so as to not burn and dry everything up, so the water in and then was caressed by the air in the form of wind which helped mix them smoothly after which the foundation of the earth was able to place itself. Then, the magic happened. As I was bringing sacred space with me (that's what it felt like) I felt the sacred space acting as an organizing and, especially, a balancing principle. It made sure that all the elements were in balance around it like a star and mixed in the appropriate amounts for life to thrive. It was the key to life in this way as each element separately was not enough and having them in the appropriate proportions + mixed the way they needed to be was absolutely key. Sscred space did this. We'd created our sacred space in the middle of our circle and it did this balancing + organizing effortlessly and beautifully. We watched it happen and then each stepped into the circle to have our own elements balanced in our bodies. I felt + saw each of these elements being balanced in my own body and just watched in awe, feeling great and knowing that this was happening to each of us. As each of us were healed, i.e. balanced, we became part of the sacred space so it grew. This was true of every living thing which joined it. And so the sacred space spread, at its own dignified pace, out from our circle, to eventually cover the entire earth. Everybody encountered it and was able to receive this healing which virtually everyone did since it was so amazingly awesome. Once the earth was covered in sacred space over its surface the sacred space moved toward its center, all the way in and then out toward the planets and stars. There was a little celebratory explosion like a firework once it hit our sun and the sacred space just went on and on outward...

...Then I realized this was it. We were the Event
I saw fireworks and could not place it. So I thought this was not part of our distant healing. How special is it that we are connected more and more and see similar things. Wow.

Last edited:
  • Cool Post
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)