Remote Group Healing: weekend of June 11, 2022 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
1648138435195.png

I'm feeling like joining hands around our circle and seeing what happens when we do. I have no idea what to expect, though perhaps you do? Will we feel each other's hands? Send energy from person to person? Amplify our strengths? Be able to modulate them better?

The only thing I am sure of is that if we arrive with a healing intention like the one we set for this gathering, that healing will take place. Perhaps this way we'll feel it more strongly or perhaps I'll fall asleep and wake up feeling great.

Whatever it is, if you'd like to join this weekend's session you can do your usual thing or try reaching out to touch someone and join our circle that way.

1654839234290.png ...........................................1654839259921.png
Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Robertcet LesterPag DanielVurge karrius MichaelWrero Nikawrips DavidFuete Stevenhor and asta717.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1654839019639.png 1654839368314.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

1654839039947.png1654839440429.png1654839398454.png

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In.
I could do with some healing this week lovelies if you would be so kind.
I’m unwillingly taking antibiotics for breathing difficulties due to a lung infection and generally feeling rubbish.

I used to be in a group where the public could come for healing, before we started we would stand in a circle with joined hands in prayer, the energy running through our hands, one to the other was incredible, I know if we join our hands remotely it will be equally incredible.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

Hands-holding-globe-1.jpg

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
1648138435195.png

I'm feeling like joining hands around our circle and seeing what happens when we do. I have no idea what to expect, though perhaps you do? Will we feel each other's hands? Send energy from person to person? Amplify our strengths? Be able to modulate them better?

The only thing I am sure of is that if we arrive with a healing intention like the one we set for this gathering, that healing will take place. Perhaps this way we'll feel it more strongly or perhaps I'll fall asleep and wake up feeling great.

Whatever it is, if you'd like to join this weekend's session you can do your usual thing or try reaching out to touch someone and join our circle that way.

View attachment 13515 ...........................................View attachment 13517
Additional Info

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great. We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that group includes: Robertcet LesterPag DanielVurge karrius MichaelWrero Nikawrips DavidFuete Stevenhor and asta717.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us have no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the intention to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

View attachment 13512 View attachment 13518

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Remote Group Healing, via the INFO link in the menu here on The Roundtable.

Beautiful and simple but such a strong thing to do. Holding hands I Love it Lila. Amazing pictures to.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
When I came in I directly felt that I was in a "ferry tale" like landscape. And how I love that. There was a rainbow and all the colors were soft and friendly. We were definitely not alone. But i couldn't see the animals nor the other beings that were joining us. While holding hands I felt a warm energy floating through us. Then I saw golden snow flakes above June and they entered her head. This gold entered her longs and started to heal them. Then we were surrounded with the same blue as before. And this also started to heal June her longs. During the distant healing my face and jaw completely relaxed. It was wonderful.Then I dosed of.
In love and light we stand as One <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This felt a powerful session to me as I started in with a circle. We paused and recalled our intention to join hands. When we did so we each had our healing intentions in mind, as you have written above, June. Then, we felt the current between us start; strong and gentle, like an energetic river through each of us and connecting us to each other.

Then, one end of our circle lifted up into the air and we spiraled up, sparkling like stars. In fact, it really reminded me of a image of Santa's reindeer pushing off for a flight in a graceful arc. There is a specific movie it was in which I cannot recall. It looked just like that.

Then I fell happily asleep...

• Magical
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This felt a powerful session to me as I started in with a circle. We paused and recalled our intention to join hands. When we did so we each had our healing intentions in mind, as you have written above, June. Then, we felt the current between us start; strong and gentle, like an energetic river through each of us and connecting us to each other.

Then, one end of our circle lifted up into the air and we spiraled up, sparkling like stars. In fact, it really reminded me of a image of Santa's reindeer pushing off for a flight in a graceful arc. There is a specific movie it was in which I cannot recall. It looked just like that.

Then I fell happily asleep...
Yes that’s a wonderful description…….an energetic river……or river of energy, I felt it too, it brings such a feeling of unity and love, and something I’m thankful to have experienced.

I must say I quite fancy a trip in Santa‘s sleigh

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)