Remote Group Healing Weekend of June 1, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am posting early as I will be traveling. Also, I will definitely join in to the session but likely will not post after today/tomorrow so have fun with the thread.

Relaxation and healing go hand in hand IMO. When relaxed, you can look at things from a perspective that is just not available when tense and worried. Racing thoughts don't allow access to some wonderful parts of ourselves.
With this in mind I propose that we focus this weekend on what brings on that blissful feeling of pure relaxation that allows time to pass without being counted.

Whoah! That's powerful:eek: I started to consider what makes me feel most relaxed and my body moved right into healing an old hurt. So, clearly that, too, can happeno_O
I am really looking forward to this session now!

If you are moved to, please bring along your favourite rock, pet, oil, tree or whatever. Bring a buddy if you can. Bring whatever or whoever helps you relax and let's see what happens.

Though I won't be keeping a tally, please do post below any specific healing intentions you may have.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Relaxation is good.

I currently have an obstinate neck pain, especially at night (so relaxation is difficult then at night).

Hope I can relax into healing with all of us on Saturday (at 9 pm my time).

I'll bring along my little guitar (see pic) to the clearing in order to play for you some relaxing and easy-going ambient or folk tunes with it. Or something skaldic.

So listen closely when you are 'there' in the forest clearnig, you'll see me sitting on that old tree stub and hear me playing like a medieval bard - a few metres away from the large crystal in the centre (no worries: no metal music this time ).

Btw, I'll have to play the chords more blindly because I won't be able to look down onto the guitar by tilting my head sideways then due to my neck prob, but I'm certain it will work out anyway.
Oh I forgot ... it's the nonphysical. I should not have any problems there, haha.
:cool:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So is @Alain - you all could play together. The only instrument I have in the house now is a kalimba, which does have a pleasant tone.
Let's start a band calling us "The Transients". I'll start writing our first song soon. Pucksterguy wanted to play the air guitar, at least that is the rumour I heard. We'll play gigs in the astral. :-))

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Perhaps in the astral that is true. I think I am tone-deaf here. Lol But I do sing anyway.

Relaxation is perfect Lila . Been working on it the past month. My bio-feedback results are still too high, despite practicing mindfulness, progressive relaxation, & meditation.

I’m in. Thank you, Lila.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i understand the music but i am not good at playing, but what i find more interesting maintain a pure sound with an instrument like clarinette is what means to give magic a sound

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Alrighty - we've got some major talent lined up for this session.

Seems like relaxation is something we each will welcome.

Anyone else joining in?

Lila will be leading the group but is away from her computer right now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm in, and can I also request some healing because I've got a significant health issue involving growths in major organ, but I would love to trump those medical doctors by turning up to the scan and having them dramatically reduced or even gone!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm in, and can I also request some healing because I've got a significant health issue involving growths in major organ, but I would love to trump those medical doctors by turning up to the scan and having them dramatically reduced or even gone!
On it, Melt, already dumped you in the hands of the universe to sort you out for your highest good, while visualising the growth shrinking.
I know all of us in the forest will be giving it some wellie.<3

• Compassionate
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm late replying as I've just returned.
What I ended up with during this session was a large pile of candles, with each candle being one of us burning bright and steady. We moved around and sorted or something that I no longer really recall. What we ended up like was a huge cake-shaped structure made of candles. So we were each individually there and as a group we'd created a huge layered cake-shaped structure shining very brightly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)